What do you think my deficiency is?

• Thread starter Theknowledgeplague
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Who says .2 to 1ppm is what should be. Now the usa says 4ppm...hum?

Oh and to add people were getting sick in my city. Micro counts through the roof. Thats why they flush at such high ppm!
Hmmmm..lol drinking water info from supplier. Yet this statement below... where do you get your standards... nvm I do t wanna know. OK back to ignore.

You and your healthline and the cdc(whom is already to be proven a liar about the pandemic) info can take a swim to china

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh and where did you 30ppm?

I dont understand type slower. Dont have to get all mad...lol

I said the city emailed me. This is no bs...now maybe tbey lady up tbere is off on her numbers.

You jump up my ass and all im foi g is reiterating what i was told..lmfao! Chill bro. This email was back in 2016....its why i called tbe epa in Chicago. City went around and flushed the fire hydrants the next day.

This is 100% facts no lies...
Let's see the email? Cause you said previously you call and they told you? Get your lies straight.

I've read enough if your garbage to know it's not her that's off on her numbers.... ITS YOU

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Wiped out 6" deep Jesus even after I show you the info to your own study you cant remember it.
That not the same study we established that already. I told you thats not the same one guy. Your site has it on here. In 2016 someone posted it on here and all the nasayers came out arguing

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Let's see the email? Cause you said previously you call and they told you? Get your lies straight.
She sent the email...it was 2016...ill try to find it. But im sure fallen out of my inbox.lol

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

You can dump 4ppm city water onto a compost pile however high. The chlorine will be trapped in the top part of the pile...wo t go all the way through...

Can we agree?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Hopefully your talking about flex cuz I never said 30ppm lol that's absurd even to my ears
Its a 30ppm flush they tell us about. We know what day it happens on. Were told to turn our faucets on guys...this isnt a lie..the city said 30ppm. This is the lady that sits up at the city building. So its not the wastewater facility....would 4ppm make you throw up in the shower and damn near pass out?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I googled my city's water has 30ppm chlorine...got this in the heading of the link im posting here...

female mice, and equivocal evidence in female rats, from ingestion of chlorinated water. EPA has not classified ... at 1 to 3 ppm; chest pain, vomiting, dypsnea, and cough at 30 ppm; and toxic pneumonitis and pulmonary.
4 pages·58 KB

Read the health hazard information part...lol

The epa/fda not cdc is responsible for our city water regulations here in the us...

.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Remember your the guy who says h202 breaksdown enzymes and hasnt posted any proof. Cuz i googled it and i couldnt find what you were claiming...
I still want proof on this deal. It denatures enzymes but does not break them up and dissolves them...which is just incorrect but you kept goin on like i was wrong and you right.

Id like a link. Not cdc not healthline theyre full of shit man

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

I still want proof on this deal. It denatures enzymes but does not break them up and dissolves them...which is just incorrect but you kept goin on like i was wrong and you right.

Id like a link. Not cdc not healthline theyre full of shit man
My buddy uses H202 in his res and claims it only helps with maintaining his res clean but I also see how it can have properties seeing that it has an added oxygen atom this can be used in soil and hydro.. and does help enzymes.. just look it up bro wth

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

My buddy uses H202 in his res and claims it only helps with maintaining his res clean but I also see how it can have properties seeing that it has an added oxygen atom this can be used in soil and hydro.. and does help enzymes.. just look it up bro wth
Wow my reading took a quick double edge sword turn as it kills important enzymes like hydrogenases soo no go for H202 if organically growing but it does have properties man good for cleaning roots, adds oxygen, keeps the res clean but in organics it will create a havoc because you're deactivating 4 different iron atoms.. soo use with caution and only if needed I guess

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I googled my city's water has 30ppm chlorine...got this in the heading of the link im posting here...

female mice, and equivocal evidence in female rats, from ingestion of chlorinated water. EPA has not classified ... at 1 to 3 ppm; chest pain, vomiting, dypsnea, and cough at 30 ppm; and toxic pneumonitis and pulmonary.
4 pages·58 KB

Read the health hazard information part...lol

The epa/fda not cdc is responsible for our city water regulations here in the us...

.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=
Link that BS... you found your water report saying 30ppm chlorine LINK IT.... absolute liar.

And here from hygrozyme.... they do not recommend it that's what it is saying that max 2ml a gal is safe to use with it.... but alot of the advertising is leaving that out and just saying it's OK to use....

Hmmm komplets says no more than 1.5ml per gal. Getting this low why would you even use it?

That 2 of the more popular ones.... im thinking you need to call them and set them straight on thiwr products.... cause both reccomend not using with h2o2....

Screenshot 20210301 103454 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20210301 104715 Samsung Internet
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Link that BS... you found your water report saying 30ppm chlorine LINK IT.... absolute liar.

And here from hygrozyme.... they do not recommend it that's what it is saying that max 2ml a gal is safe to use with it.... but alot of the advertising is leaving that out and just saying it's OK to use....

Hmmm komplets says no more than 1.5ml per gal. Getting this low why would you even use it?

That 2 of the more popular ones.... im thinking you need to call them and set them straight on thiwr products.... cause both reccomend not using with h2o2....
It denatures them is why! Lol h202 is destroyed by catalase in your lover...hence dont use h202 with enzymes because the enzymes will go after it first...i just did a 2 minute read to figure that out...you think its the other way around...so again its not the h202 "oxidizing" anything as you stated in your post....enzymes breakdown h202 not the other way around like you suggested. The mfg'r wants you to be successful. So they say dont use this product to breakdown h202 use it for digesting foods in soil.....not trying to be an ass but im sure thats where the mfg gets that stance from....broscience!!

Crunch berries?

I never said i had water report that claims 30ppm...you are full of shit....i never said. I told you the lady from the city stated that in email from 2016....it was a one time event. I called the city this morning she stated to me it was a faulty dosing pump.

I called the epa in chi town because i almost passed out after dry heaving in my front lawn...if my roomate was still alive i could have her come on her and she would confirm. She was out smoking when i went outside with just a towel on....i THINK YOU ARE PUTTIN WORDS IN MY MOUTH AGAIN AS YOU DID YESTERDAY ON THE ISSUE.....I HAVE REASON TO LIE...GTFO!

Wtf would lie about this? Who dude...why are you harrassing the fuck out of me over such petty drivel?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

You cant kill an enzyme as its not a living organism. I gather enzymes are substances that breakdown organic molocules. Heres the def off the web.....

An enzyme is a substance that acts as a catalyst in living organisms, regulating the rate at which chemical reactions proceed without itself being altered in the process. The biological processes that occur within all living organisms are chemical reactions, and most are regulated by enzymes. Same as in the soil.

They breakdown hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogenase breaksdown h2 hydrogen.....hydrogenase is found in the gut of microbes like archea is one im not sure of others. You can always foliar feed iron too...right?

H202 does not break things down. Unless a strong acid is present then wacth out...mix sulfuric acid 96% to h202 35%
50:1 ratio.......drop a hotdog in the glass beaker and see for yourself....it will disapear! The liquid will go back to clear af...not a molocule in site...no C no h20 nothing....gone!

Wow my reading took a quick double edge sword turn as it kills important enzymes like hydrogenases soo no go for H202 if organically growing but it does have properties man good for cleaning roots, adds oxygen, keeps the res clean but in organics it will create a havoc because you're deactivating 4 different iron atoms.. soo use with caution and only if needed I guess

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You cant kill an enzyme as its not a living organism. I gather enzymes are substances that breakdown organic molocules. Heres the def off the web.....

An enzyme is a substance that acts as a catalyst in living organisms, regulating the rate at which chemical reactions proceed without itself being altered in the process. The biological processes that occur within all living organisms are chemical reactions, and most are regulated by enzymes. Same as in the soil.

They breakdown hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogenase breaksdown h2 hydrogen.....hydrogenase is found in the gut of microbes like archea is one im not sure of others. You can always foliar feed iron too...right?

H202 does not break things down. Unless a strong acid is present then wacth out...mix sulfuric acid 96% to h202 35%
50:1 ratio.......drop a hotdog in the glass beaker and see for yourself....it will disapear! The liquid will go back to clear af...not a molocule in site...no C no h20 nothing....gone!
You can't kill an enzyme but you can destroy it. So you just add it to your media and it never stops working... OK then

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

You can't kill an enzyme but you can destroy it. So you just add it to your media and it never stops working... OK then
The same as in soil was really a ? I guess i didnt hold the peroid down long enough to get a ?. Lol

The description i pasted up was from an inside the microbe stance. Now how do they work in soil?

Do they encapsulate the element/molocule and break it down then dissolve themselves? Or can the repeat the process so many times over? This is something i know little about. I always thought they breakdown after doing their job once

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The same as in soil was really a ? I guess i didnt hold the peroid down long enough to get a ?. Lol

The description i pasted up was from an inside the microbe stance. Now how do they work in soil?

Do they encapsulate the element/molocule and break it down then dissolve themselves? Or can the repeat the process so many times over? This is something i know little about. I always thought they breakdown after doing their job once
No they don't... they repeat it over and over...until denatured.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Enzymes can be natural or synthetic and both can be OMRI certified. Naturally occurring are produced by bacteria and thats another reason not to use h2o2. Kill the bacteria and you no longer are producing enzymes. It's not the bacteria themselves that break nutrients down its the enzymes they produce and enzymes are not one in the same... there are many various that perform differing functions.

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Which is stated in the document I was reading where h202 doesn't kill enzymes but deactivates certain atoms and certain enzymes

Top Bottom