What do you think my deficiency is?

• Thread starter Theknowledgeplague
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Well my plants are fried.. no idea what's up with them anymore honestly.. I'll be posting pictures later too much going on honestly never taking this route again and not recommending anyone to do it either Mr.canucks can take a hike seriously.. I hate to say this one might of been a waste of time and porbably my last grow I'll be hand watering also much appreciated hydro when I had the chance to play with it!

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

I had 2 successful grows in pro-mix with amendments I'll vouch it's good for soil but this is a bust lol

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

First 3 pics veg tent (moms I guess) and the rest is under the HPS as you can see
20210303 051353
20210303 051341
20210303 051336
20210303 051221 HDR
20210303 051255
20210303 051243

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

23° for a 1000W max I had it at was 24.6° and 40-45% humid can't bring it higher in the big tent

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Well my plants are fried.. no idea what's up with them anymore honestly.. I'll be posting pictures later too much going on honestly never taking this route again and not recommending anyone to do it either Mr.canucks can take a hike seriously.. I hate to say this one might of been a waste of time and porbably my last grow I'll be hand watering also much appreciated hydro when I had the chance to play with it!
Shitty! Im trying to get my one plant to pull through myself...i want tomatoes

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Did you correct the ph and don’t forget the old growth once messed up they won’t revert back to normal so if you see new growth and they are good then you are good.

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Did you correct the ph and don’t forget the old growth once messed up they won’t revert back to normal so if you see new growth and they are good then you are good.
The ph is more or less corrected always stays between 6.0 to 6.8 since I added gypsum the 2-8-4 dosent have enough gypsum to buffer out the high ph I had before

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

And the old growth isn't what I'm after.. the new growth looks like it's clawing and really yellow

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

I'll give them a tea and a week too see if I'm going to keep them going. they already slowed down but grew significantly but If I can't correct the issues with a tea then I don't know what's going on

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I'll give them a tea and a week too see if I'm going to keep them going. they already slowed down but grew significantly but If I can't correct the issues with a tea then I don't know what's going on
Also on the hps pic is the one that is clawing up closest to the light?

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Also on the hps pic is the one that is clawing up closest to the light?
They are all about the same hight from the light and the one clawing on the picture is one of the corner ladies Soo I don't think lights the issue, last time they had 4-4-4 top dress was when I transplanted the 15th of February

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

The ones in the veg tent are also due for a top dress they didn't get anything since Feb 10th when I decided they weren't going to be transplanted into 5gals cuz I didn't have the space for them

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

I also dimmed the HPS too 600w and removed leafs and give their tea tomorrow if it helps em I may flower them out and see the results

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Your issue here is nutrients. There is a disconnect with the uptake and the feed, while i think its defiantly under fed and needs more N and probably trace. The issue is with coco thats soiless and organics is that its probably most devoid of any bennies with out bennies and a soil food web the nutrients will not be digested and processed never becoming avail and washing out quick. Not only do you need bacteria, fungi, and yeasts but you need catalysts, enzymes, rock dusts to create those reactions. I think your concept could be killer if worked on and honed in upon. Clearly your nutrient program isnt what it needs, you must adapt and find different solution to your feeding. With out changing you will never overcome.
Whats this tea your talking about comprised of?
I think that if the proper bennies were introduced via compost tea from diverse compost sources, and EM to get the right balance going. and you introduced high levels of enzymes via SSTs so that the raw stuff your using can actually be converted into available food for your plant. i think you could get to the point where its the same as salts.
Dont chalk this up to a failed experiment, this can be done its just not common so it will take some time, energy, effort, and thought to dial in.

Aqua said something to me a while back that really opend my eyes; all N is the same when the plant uptakes. It all becomes the same thing....

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Well I bubbled 5gals with 1 cup of casting 1tbsp black strap molasses 1tbsp kelp 1tbsp alfalfa and the ppm was like 380 and ph was 7.34 I just fed them the tea to see if they will like it I think I should of added more kelp and alpalpha

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Your issue here is nutrients. There is a disconnect with the uptake and the feed, while i think its defiantly under fed and needs more N and probably trace. The issue is with coco thats soiless and organics is that its probably most devoid of any bennies with out bennies and a soil food web the nutrients will not be digested and processed never becoming avail and washing out quick. Not only do you need bacteria, fungi, and yeasts but you need catalysts, enzymes, rock dusts to create those reactions. I think your concept could be killer if worked on and honed in upon. Clearly your nutrient program isnt what it needs, you must adapt and find different solution to your feeding. With out changing you will never overcome.
Whats this tea your talking about comprised of?
I think that if the proper bennies were introduced via compost tea from diverse compost sources, and EM to get the right balance going. and you introduced high levels of enzymes via SSTs so that the raw stuff your using can actually be converted into available food for your plant. i think you could get to the point where its the same as salts.
Dont chalk this up to a failed experiment, this can be done its just not common so it will take some time, energy, effort, and thought to dial in.

Aqua said something to me a while back that really opend my eyes; all N is the same when the plant uptakes. It all becomes the same thing....
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
Didn't quote you

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

380 is pretty low in terms of what you want to be feeding at this point, your plants need dat food!!!! A compost tea is a non nutrient tea, if thats what your relying on for food then thats the issue, billions of bacteria do not equal nice dose of N. Compost tea is for the soils health, it is not a alternative to traditional NPK foods. Adding stuff beyond compost and molasses will change your tea and the microbes, tim wilson says it dramatically slowes down the growth rate of the bacteria. Now there are nutrient teas you can make for N, like a nice alfalfa and kelp tea one of my favorites. But i have said this before, just get some fish man!!!
Some nice fish hydrolysate will set you straight and super quickly, even if you get some cheap home depot fish it will work wonders with the issues your having.
Organic in coco? I would be feeding one to two times a week with a alfalfa kelp tea or fish every other watering.. some compost teas and seed sprouted teas every ten days or so. I would do SSTs and Compost teas with my top dressings to really get it popping.
Kelp and Alfalfa is my jam, do you have it in meals? I can give you a killer recipe from Coot

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

380 is pretty low in terms of what you want to be feeding at this point, your plants need dat food!!!! A compost tea is a non nutrient tea, if thats what your relying on for food then thats the issue, billions of bacteria do not equal nice dose of N. Compost tea is for the soils health, it is not a alternative to traditional NPK foods. Adding stuff beyond compost and molasses will change your tea and the microbes, tim wilson says it dramatically slowes down the growth rate of the bacteria. Now there are nutrient teas you can make for N, like a nice alfalfa and kelp tea one of my favorites. But i have said this before, just get some fish man!!!
Some nice fish hydrolysate will set you straight and super quickly, even if you get some cheap home depot fish it will work wonders with the issues your having.
Organic in coco? I would be feeding one to two times a week with a alfalfa kelp tea or fish every other watering.. some compost teas and seed sprouted teas every ten days or so. I would do SSTs and Compost teas with my top dressings to really get it popping.
Kelp and Alfalfa is my jam, do you have it in meals? I can give you a killer recipe from Coot
I mean I did the tea to help them but they do get 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 amending I brewed a tea to give my coco the microbiology it never had.. imo they needed it but they will definitely get a topdress with that for the NPK but I don't know what ratio I should give them and I might scratch in bat guano since I didn't apply that to my tea it goes in nicely as a top dress

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

I mean I did the tea to help them but they do get 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 amending I brewed a tea to give my coco the microbiology it never had.. imo they needed it but they will definitely get a topdress with that for the NPK but I don't know what ratio I should give them and I might scratch in bat guano since I didn't apply that to my tea it goes in nicely as a top dress
Also what's SST I wouldn't say no to more info if that helps me throughout the grow lol Soo fishshit is what I need and all I have is in meals Soo I could make a kelp/alfalfa tea I guess

Top Bottom