What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Very good question pute,the money for the media is in blowing it up and the money for the team is in covering it up maybe?
Yup, problem is the damage is done and the left side of the Miami Dolphins offensive line is gone. I wouldn't want to be the quarterback this Sunday. This is a team problem and should have been kept at that level. Next up for NFL football is pink dresses. Oh, be careful what they call the team mascot. I would be offended as well it the local team was called the "Denver Short People".

ttystikk

ttystikk

I don't give a shit about football. Anytime they ask me to fund another stadium I vote no! but I'm always outvoted.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm installing another airless aeration system today and configuring my room for its inaugural vertical cylinder run!

putembk

putembk

I don't give a shit about football. Anytime they ask me to fund another stadium I vote no! but I'm always outvoted.
Was thinking about that and realized you are right in the middle of a new stadium being build right there in your neighborhood. GO RAMS! I will give them your address so you can write them a check. ha ha!
Have a good weekend. The DQ, SLH and MK are pretty much done. Thanks again for the genetics and if you need a cut ANYTIME, just let me know.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Was thinking about that and realized you are right in the middle of a new stadium being build right there in your neighborhood. GO RAMS! I will give them your address so you can write them a check. ha ha!
Have a good weekend. The DQ, SLH and MK are pretty much done. Thanks again for the genetics and if you need a cut ANYTIME, just let me know.

Don't get me started on the community 'responsiveness' the Lords of CSU hath bestowed upon us, the minions/residents/interlopers in Their vision of a Greater University.

putembk

putembk

Don't get me started on the community 'responsiveness' the Lords of CSU hath bestowed upon us, the minions/residents/interlopers in Their vision of a Greater University.
lmfao...thought that might fire your rocket.

Cort

Cort

I still have no idea why taxpayers fund these things. The NFL makes billions a year. Sure the taxes a stadium generate are tremendous, but the NFL has to have stadiums to play. If this took place with hard cash in a back room it would be called a "kick back" and be illegal.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I still have no idea why taxpayers fund these things. The NFL makes billions a year. Sure the taxes a stadium generate are tremendous, but the NFL has to have stadiums to play. If this took place with hard cash in a back room it would be called a "kick back" and be illegal.

America doesn't have corruption- because we legalized it and called it 'sound business practice'!

putembk

putembk

Pretty sure that the stadiums are owned by the city and not the NFL. And as we all know all levels of our wonderful government are broke. Apparently the NFL knows how to make a profit like most businesses in the private sector, other wise they would not be there. But not our wonderful government. Definition of a cluster fuck. Can't even administer a health care website.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
How much for a beer and a dog these days? No way you sneak in `12 packs anymore like the old days.....
also have been known to sneak in to a few games in my time, no way these days.
Would chuck beer over fence, now a days that would be a terrorist act...

sky high

sky high

Let's hope that's all it is, because I can tell you that nothing ruins a vacation better than a nice, fat motherfucker of a migraine. Since she's a nurse I'm sure she's all too familiar with the typical remedies, too.

LOL...she's not a nurse. I'd have far better drugs available if she was:D. Chomp.

Nah...she just manages/budgets millions of dollars and routinely tries to balance wayyyyyy too many things at once....

No vacations here. Just long work weekends! (crack that whip)

sky high

sky high

LOL about the 12 packs over the fence, CM.

I'm definitely in the minority....but I realized when I quit drinking that the >only< reason I ever went to a Football/Baseball/Basketball/sporting event was to get fucked up. Never liked any of it...just the party.

Would be a fun experiment to take away the alcohol for a year from all "sports" events and see how many people simply stayed home.... LOL. Yawn.....

ttystikk

ttystikk

The flu is kicking my ass and apparently others here too. It's here early, get your shot or puke in your pot...

As I get to feeling better, I'm taking pics of my airless aeration system, building another one and installing my first vertical cylinders.

sky high

sky high

Damn...sorry to hear yer wagin war with the flu, tyy.

Never had a flu shot here. Had back to back episodes of the Flu in college.....sick for about a week @ school...well for a week...then down again (and nearly hospitalized) for another 2 weeks. Thought I was gonna die. This was in 76....

Haven't had the flu since...and am afraid if I get the shot I'll open the portal by willingly introducing the virus back into my system...so I stay away. On top of that..one of my favorite things are needles. I gotta >really< need something to let you stick me...that..or you need some very good drugs in that syringe to coax my participation...

ttystikk

ttystikk

I try to get a flu shot every year, usually I can let it slide until Thanksgiving. Not this year, apparently...

Between hot tub and nyquil I'm feeling better fast.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice big breakfast with pork sausage gravy on biscuits, fresh fried eggs, sautéed spinach, then its off to the high mountain desert with a river running thru it for a 12 mile mushrooming fly fishing extravaganza float trip, stripping streamers, gunna be an awesome full day on the river I love, should have the entire day all to ourselves......
Will report the action.....

sky high

sky high

I >should< be gettin' up and out and stacking firewood.....but I think I'll have another huge cup and a fatty >just to be sure< I'm ready for the task.... :cigar:

Latest posts

Top Bottom