What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sea I was diagnosed with cluster headaches several years ago, just one of my ailments. Although this med didn't work for my clusters it has helped several people I know that suffer from normal migraines. Look up Sprix. Its a spray that works much faster than pills. The only thing I've found that even comes close to helping when my clusters kick in is pure O2 if I can get to it as soon as I feel one comin. Hope this helps man... I know how headaches can effect quality of life. MGG
O2...? I've heard of that being effective before, but I've never heard of the spray. Thanks for the recommendation.
LOL...she's not a nurse. I'd have far better drugs available if she was:D. Chomp.

Nah...she just manages/budgets millions of dollars and routinely tries to balance wayyyyyy too many things at once....

No vacations here. Just long work weekends! (crack that whip)
Why did I think your wife is a nurse..? Is it chickenman's wife who's a nurse...? Oh my God! I do this kinda shit all the time! MY BRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!! Fucking brain.

ttystikk

ttystikk

@Seamaiden - happens to the rest of us...

Coffee... and French toast with Nutella!

I think I'm feeling better. The doc said this is the worst flu season she has ever seen- multiple cases of people having SEVERAL flu episodes already. I'm in Colorado- either quarantine yourself or get the shots.

putembk

putembk

Just got over the flu, now the wife has it. Gift of love I guess. Neither of us have had it for years, don't understand why we got it this year. Nasty stuff though glad it's mostly behind us. Beautiful day, cleaning gutters, deep root watering trees and getting the snow blower fired up and ready. Pretty much got everything closed down and ready for the dark cold months that are coming. Winter sucks! Thankfully the garden keeps things interesting and active during the upcoming boring season.
Hope everybody is feeling better. Sitting in the sun always made me feel better at least for a while.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just back from the 12 mile float, slow for fishing but we sure had a high time puffing black tooth grin and eating Magic mushrooms.....
Cast off around noon with a mouthful floated while eagles soared above, watching them mouth wide open in awe...
water somewhat stained, stripped steamers for hours, couple fish, gave up after awhile and just drifted taking it all in.
Feet got cold last hour, for both us we just laughed....
Still pretty mushy...Good to be home, hot fire going, soak in tub, few more shrooms, hit mancave for tunes......

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Last year was the worst flu year. Took the wife and kids to see G-ma in florida and we all got it. Worst week of my life. Then we got back to Mich and I had a flat tire in the parking garage to top it off! :wtf:

ttystikk

ttystikk

Last year was the worst flu year. Took the wife and kids to see G-ma in florida and we all got it. Worst week of my life. Then we got back to Mich and I had a flat tire in the parking garage to top it off! :wtf:

That sounds like a vacation you go back to work just to recover from!

sky high

sky high

Sounds like a fun "trip", CM. It was definitely a beauty of a day. 65F is warm stuff for this time of year up here.

I'm fookin tired. Those 12-18" cottonwood rounds are fuckin heavy as shit. Got some nice piles stacked up and semi-out-of-the-way...but it's a toss up if it's worth the time/effort to prep it to burn in the stove once it is dry. Definitely a bunch of wood. (12 trees...5 about 12" diameter and the rest...um..."larger"). Either way...gonna start shopping log splitters soon 'cus it will sure come in handy in the years to come. I cut everything off at ground level and cut into the outer/growth rings of the stumps about 6" deep....then filled the holes with a mix of vinegar...pH down....and clove weed killer to (hopefully) kill the fuckers. Also hear saltpeter works. Trying to stay as natural as possible. Every article on the net said to use Round Up... but nope...not gonna spread out the corporate "love" and poison the 'hood.... bitches. We'll get there.....eventually...as always...

Stove is ragin...warm as toast in here. Doobie time!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
morning chores after hash dube and strong French roast French pressed coffee then its chill out on sunday watching football in new mancave....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sky, would burning out the hole work to keep them from sending out shoots again? I totally hear you on the Round-Up.

sky high

sky high

Sea...cottonwoods are so wet...of you did get it to catch fire it would burn/smolder for weeks. In fact, as I was cutting through a 18" stump yesterday I was being sprayed by wet chips and drops of moisture. Gonna redose em all today with the same mix...and hope. Fuckin things are like weeds....75 ft tall weeds. What is amazing is how hot/fast the small limbs will burn. It's good fire mitigation even if we didn't do it for that reason.

Headin out and into it right now. Sun is just crestin the ridge...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
testing and tasting harvest... Dawgs Waltz and Chemdog #4 , got the cuts from Pute. Both awesome, tasty as can be. Sour d., black tooth grin, 2 different OGs., and purple hash plant... Too baked to say whats best cause they all are good. For me taste is how I determine quality, pretty ripped time for hot tub/nap

Mr.7thson

Mr.7thson

Trying to order some beans,and it ain't going well,same channel,different time,not here.:arghh:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not much planned for today. Same old same old. Hang out with the animules, let the chickenbirds out, have discussions with them, eat somma their eggs. Take more pix of stuff to sell on eBay, sell said stuff, mail it out.

Btw, Staples sucking fucks for shipping supplies. Just sayin'.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
11am...Chores, done...
Thinking nice bowl of chicken stew, hot tub, nap till 2 pm or so get up go fishing, back home just after dusk, chores, Cheeseburger, bed.....
sure got it rough......

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I gotta talk to a lady about a cock.

A lady has a rooster, but I don't have a place that's completely secure from raccoons to put him. I was thinking about building him a straw fort with a few bales of straw inside one of the fenced gardens and lining the floor with shavings. But I know raccoons and cats can get through the gates. Since my loving husband is spending the entire weekend working on my car, I don't want to ask him to try to build even something temporary. A neighbor has a cage trap that the bird can stand up in, but it's pretty small otherwise, it's for trapping, not living. I gave away my large dog kennel, too.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I a transplanting old school "Mike Steven's Haze" cut, Blue Dream cut, two THSeeds Dark Star ladies started from beans, a Lemon Sour Diesel lady started from bean created by Eyecandi, and a "Dawg Gone Truth" lady created from bean(The Truth x Alien Dawg by Homebrew420) into #7 pots in the veg room and then topped, manicured, followed by the lithe, Van Dammit flexibly stiff, and agile Bluzboy on a cane giving them all a "String Cheese Neem Oil Free Style Gymnastics bath and drenching application" to Mozarts Turkish Rotundo(I get down with my bad dancing gym routine self to this tune). I then will late this evening after 7pm. harvest a delicious oozing sultry vixen looking cannabis lady named "Flo"(not the "kiss my grits" one from Mel's diner either, she herms bad, avoid growing that Flo if someone offers a cut). This Flo however came from a guy named Bob and she is a beautiful Purple and Red Sophisticated Fair Lady of of oozing aroma and sticky buds of extraordinary magnitude.
Thanks Bob, wherever you are tonight buddy.
The BLuzboy on cups of Gevalia traditional Roast java ground from beans and IndiePow82's Romulan this Saturday morning. (Got cartoons going too tis AM. Bugs, Roadrunner, Fog Horn Leg Horn, Sylvester/Tweety, and Daffy collection from the fifties on DVD. I'm laughing big time too.

Top Bottom