What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelcanaries

Cleanin day. Ducks lined up. Mission accomplished. Jah bless.

S

steelcanaries

Lol was a figure of speech more than anything. How's a blow torch work?? Haha

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
This evening I twisted me up a fat tee of some orphan haze that's a go get er done high. real tasty, sticky smells like cleaner. Plant sprung up survived frost, wind, snow rain hail, decided to hack and hang. nice change...
Gots to go out and wash and box up around 500 or so eggs.......
Was baked the other day, go figure and thunk up a better way to wash eggs...
Eggs are carefully collected in a 5 gallon bucket holds around 200.
Hot water and 50% food grade peroxide and a few drops of soap are added fill with hot water.
I use gloves made of soft wool and scrub each egg. Stained eggs are scrubbed with scotch brite.
Eggs are put in basket, rinsed and left overnight to dry.
Next day bang zoom box em up and ship em out...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I always pluck....scald the shit out of them, chickens, ducks and geese. Skin adds flavor.
with chickens you must be careful not too over scald 90 seconds of dunking in 145 degree water usually does the trick...Ducks, geese are a pain..When tail feathers come out when jerked up, they are done. Cluck cluck..Wont do ducks...

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

whats wrong with ducks ? but you'll do geese ? pretty much the some process . right ?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Dude you guys are cleaning ducks and gesse all wrong,lol,i use one of these;
super simple,super easy.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Damn...! I have an uncle who lives by Lake Pontchartrain who's a taxidermist. I don't think you can taxi OR dermy the ducks after that!

Dave and I hare heading down to SoCal for the T-giving holiday. We've also planned a HS get-together, but one couple has been reassigned to Ft Bliss, and another can't make it this time.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Shag ton of corn non GMO corn , from local farmer, 600 lbs non gmo whole roasted soybeans, mix and grind feed, collect, wash, box, eggs, love and feed goats and chickens, huff it up. no biggie...
Will be apple wood smoking a ham tomorrow and making one of those to die for chocolate pies.
Nice out mud drying... Gunna be a stellar day here in paradise.......
Just don't get any better.......

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude you guys are cleaning ducks and gesse all wrong,lol,i use one of these;
super simple,super easy.
where to buy, that just may work for disposal of spent hens for stewing...

sky high

sky high

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm.....chocolate pie. (MMMMMmmmmm chocolate >anything<)

Yup...looks like CO got it's storm over before the "holiday" and we are gonna be treated to bluebird skies from border to border. (Unless you guys kill/dress bluebirds as well...LOL)
Looks like a real mess "back East". They can have it. Colorado/the West for the Win...

No turkey/fanfare here. Gonna treat it like any other day/weekend...except this one is gonna be 4 days long.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

putembk

putembk

Taking cuts this morning, give all else a tea drench after. Going to the in laws for dinner around 2. Will stay and do my duty and get away as fast as I can for some real fun with members both on here and the cabana for a smoke out and desert. Happy Turkey day to all.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
After chores going to watch this classic Giants Baseball game.
Was at Candlestick for this last game of the season.
Giants were out of the race Dodgers needed a win to get to playoffs......
Go Giants.....

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Pullin the glass out of these hoods today...we gonna see what difference this makes real soon. MGG

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nz brown

Trying to figure out how in the fuck I can get my ass back down to New Zealand for the month of Feb. and hook into one of these........

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well fortunately the government is running, so you would be able to renew your passport if that's what is needed. :D I used to watch this one NZ fishing show that I loved, the guy did both fresh and salt.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Been down there 12 times on holiday as airline employee. would hide weed and mushrooms inside our fishing rod blanks. Back then nobody knew we were smoking pot they hadn't seen much of it at all. The Maori's were getting bent as they all it and they loved our Colombian..
Was talking with some fisherman who's friend got busted for weed hidden inside fishing rod blank was fined and deported instantly so if I go will have to hide in wife's baggage so if caught I'll catch up with her after my trip back home.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom