What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

So do I! There's a patch for that. :D ^^
Yup there is a patch for seasickness. Be careful though...I cut mine in half otherwise I get groggy and blind. But it does work....

Late morning all. Easy day for me. Flushing a Head Wreck and making tea for tomorrow. Getting ready to walk the dog and then?? Nice out though so will get outside and try and hike the golf course. Still plenty of snow out there so there won't be any golf being played today at least here. ha ha!
All you guys talking about fishing and there is a foot of snow on the ground, I'm jealous. Won't be long though....as a matter of fact I am thinking about giving it a try next week. Probably won't catch anything as the water temps are still in the low 30's that is if I can find some open water.
Time for a

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
All you guys talking about snow and we're so incredibly parched...
Yup there is a patch for seasickness. Be careful though...I cut mine in half otherwise I get groggy and blind. But it does work....
When I cut mine in half, I still chummed the water. Brought LOTS of fish! But since I had a leg hanging in the water whilst chumming, I got dinked pretty good by one of them. A nice fat triggerfish. Left a mark!

How can one who so loves the sea become so seasick as I?

putembk

putembk

Lol....chummed the water. I was diving the Pelancar Reef on Cozumal a few years back and one of the girls blew chunks at 80 ft....should have seen the fish. They were on her like stink on shit. In less than 30 seconds there were no signs of any hearl at all.....to funny. A good laugh once back on the dive boat.

Tea day for me. All girls participate. Good old Caps beneficial's. Cures all that ales ya.....can't believe more don't use it. Guy at working at the grow store the other day was bitching about PM, and what a pain in the ass a sulphur burn was. I just laughed at him and told him to pull up OG Biowar. He did it but I could tell he didn't buy into what I told him. Happy Sulphur Burn Idiot!!

Weather is great here today and will get outside for a power walk this afternoon. Hope all have a great and profitable day.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Mid 70s here today,beautiful!Put shorts/thongs on for the first time in awhile yesterday,supposed to be near 80 all week.I think the seabass are going to bite soon on the backside of catalina so all my shits packed and ready to go jump on the boat when that happens and i have RV reservations for 8 days fishing the sierras in june,time to fish.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Fish, if you ever make it this far north you *are* gonna have to stop by and share a smoke.

putembk

putembk

Off to the river for a quick early season fix.....don't care if I catch anything....just want to go.....

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Another 75 degree day, 82 in the ten day forecast. Spring is here, I am giving up on more snow this year, :(.

putembk

putembk

Hello all. Late afternoon check in......got tons done. Installed new sump pump, applied for my wife's social security on line. (tried by phone but gave up) Walked the dog and did all maintenance in the garden. Almost forgot, scheduled cataract surgery for my left eye, which I can't see out of. Its right at 4 in the afternoon and I am gonna get loaded.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Got my 2850 gallon water tank being delivered. I have to roll it in place and plumb it up. 81 degrees with a UV index of 5 0f 10. Looks like it will be a beautiful day.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Yep gorgeous here too bulldog,76 with a little breeze and supposed to top out around 80.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bring it on... LIFE that is....
Had a wonderful dinner at neighbors house last night, 2nd generation family living on the edge of our hill, off grid, in a house they built 25 years ago. We can see over 100 miles from our views and their view is spectacular.
wonderful folks. We have been neighbors for 15 years, hardly see one another everybody's busy but in times of need we are there for one another. His mom aand dad died recently and we sent over chicken soups and chicken and dumplings for comfort. it's amazing how some thing so simple can be of such comfort in troubled times.
Planning a full day on river tomorrow, will do some chores and head off for a few casts, come back fire up tiller and get some gardening done.
Spring fever has set in. I absolutely am in totally love with everything I see and am so thankful for my countless blessings.
I hope you all find happiness as well. Life is just too short to not enjoy, every day is a gift so why not make the most of what you got..
Live it up, tomorrow may be too late....

putembk

putembk

Glad life it treating you well guys. After a hectic week I am slowing down today. Growers gathering this afternoon. So glad to live where I do. So many growers live near. We will all bring samples of flowers, shatter and BHO. Love these things! Talking shop and frying our marbles. I am planning on bringing....White Fire #3, Chemdog #4, Chocolate Diesel, Headband and Blue Dream. Seems like we have one of these every couple of weeks or so.....if you don't grow.....stay away. ha ha!!
Gotta take the wife out to dinner afterwards....hope I can walk.
Hope all have a great day.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom