What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
showmegreen

showmegreen

Same thing I do everyday Pinky. Try to take over tha world. Evil laugh, evil laugh, fading evil laugh.
IMG 20150503 025231
Along with my trusty sidekick Bwew

showmegreen

showmegreen

My day just got started. 10:30 pm heading into work.
Sorry man I just got off. Short day fer me. Only 10hrs. Usually 15 ta 18. But ol'mr. Brooks don't start till Thurs. Least I'm in Omaha so home is only four hrs away. Bein on tha road sure is lonely. I wonder wat will happen to my grow this time? Any guesses people? Throw'em on out thar. Come on!

putembk

putembk

Watching it rain again today. Wondering if its ever gonna stop. Can't remember the last time I saw the sun. All work is done in the garden and need to get outside....that ain't gonna happen at least for a couple of days.

@ shwomegreen....sucks being away from your grow.....I don't trust anybody near mine. Every time I let someone babysit they always screw something up. I always try and slow down during the summer months so I can get away, at least for a few days anyway. This year I will go to one light and into 7 gal pots. That should give me enough freedom to get away for a few fishing excursions.

Weekend is upon us and I have my daughters B-Day and Mothers day to get ready for. Party at Pute's house, as usual. Lots of cleaning to do. Actually its never ending....just like yard work in the summer. I guess it keeps me young.....NOT!!

Enough of a rant....guess I will let you pot heads get back to doing what you do best....burning a phattie....

showmegreen

showmegreen

Violin fer Mr. Country singer an his crew again. Still missin home. @putembk ya I did just that. I lowered the wattage and extended tha time on. Added a waterin timer too and hooked it up to a rain barrel. I only need ta water once so I'll be good. That's that benefit of underground. Climate control

Calixylon

Calixylon

possibly throwing some disc, and definetly getting an extraction tube so i can turn my trim into some wax

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Bitchin sunny day here,70s,just a slight breeze,winds been blowing for it seems like 3 weeks straight so hopefully its calming down,80s tomorrow!
Storm,my dog demands her long walk everyday,at least a couple of miles.She doesnt care if its freezing,snowing or raining either,lol,my neighbors think im F'in crazy.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Took the bride to the nursery. New schrubb, Hydrangea, fern and one other plant for the landscape.
Grocery store for Mother's day feast now to start some of the prep and bake a carrot cake.
Oh yeah and take dog and the bride for a walk. (look for morels).

Great day.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Put on Mother's Day BBQ. K.I.S. marinated chicken breast, baked beans, and coleslaw. Can't have baked beans without bacon. Bacon and eggs for breakfast. Clean kitchen from last nights carrot cake mess. Make and frost cake.
Hell yeah, another great day.

Happy mothers day y'all.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Today, I do what my wife wants. She is the best mother in the world, and deserves a special day. We plan to take a hike with our daughter, and eat lunch on the side of mountain top. Then pot food will most likely enter the equation, while I make dinner. Hope all the mothers out there have a wonderful day. Men, make those women feel needed and loved.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Wore tha Fuck out! Just one more freaking day and home again thank you. Neck stiff and Deltoid muscle sinched tight. Can barely lift hand above shoulder. Sum of Nebraska highest quality
Buds barely touch'n this pain. And it's not bad. I fergot Wat it's called. Think it's called drift er fade er sumptin? All I know is.....
MOMMA... MOMMA... IM COMIN HOME!

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

I have to do my monthly visit to the parole officers office. He will lecture me and be an ass (one of those pillars of virtue you know). Well it will be over with soon and then another month of freedom. Remember weed growers are very heinous criminals that need constant supervision. :rolleyes:

putembk

putembk

I have to do my monthly visit to the parole officers office. He will lecture me and be an ass (one of those pillars of virtue you know). Well it will be over with soon and then another month of freedom. Remember weed growers are very heinous criminals that need constant supervision. :rolleyes:
Pain in the ass if you ask me.......just a worthless Gov't employee trying to justify his job. Probably never done a days work in his life.

I'm cleaning up from all the rain/flooding around here. Lucky no branches broken. Major tree damage around the city. Sump pump has been working overtime and still have standing water on the property. Went ahead and mowed anyway. Here is a pic of the creek running behind the house.....it is normally only about 2 feet across....
Mailgooglecom

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

Pain in the ass if you ask me.......just a worthless Gov't employee trying to justify his job. Probably never done a days work in his life.

Yea I agree this guy is a real clown. I always feel so degraded when I go there to report so after I do that I like to go out to the local Air Force Base and have lunch at the Officers Club where I get saluted, sirred, and treated with respect and dignity I feel I deserve. This Parole clown never did anything but screw with people his whole life. Boy that's something to be proud of......

Top Bottom