What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Already went snorkeling at paradise cove now about to go drive into Waikiki and have lunch with the gf, oh yea and scored some ok buds from CL haha good vibes everyone
IMG 20150512 105955505

putembk

putembk

Afternoon all. Yup, love the Black Market....I pretty much live in that world.....and love it. ha ha!

Been working in the garden all day. Moving starts from the clone dome into 1 gal pots. Give all beneficial tea and trimmed up a few things that needed it. Was gonna move some Chemdog #4 into jars but need to wait another day.....a little to moist yet.

Semi annual Dentist appointment later this afternoon. Hate doing it but necessary.

Cloudy and blustery day here. At least its not raining....yet! We have had a years worth of the stuff in the last 2 weeks. Can't wait for a nice hot day full of sun. I know I will be bitchen about how hot it is in a few weeks but for now I could use some sun.

Hope all are having a good day....especially if you are in Hawaii or Chicago.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Shit they found me.
Back to the real job tomorrow. Oh well it was nice while it lasted. Need to pay taxes and make the man happy.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Wow those eyes tho!
You're tellin me?! Tha bugger will stare ya right in yer eyes an not blink. Kinda like he's a readin yer mind. Noids some people out. He's friendly as all git-out tho. Almost timid. He's a good ol'boy fer sure.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Yea I agree this guy is a real clown. I always feel so degraded when I go there to report so after I do that I like to go out to the local Air Force Base and have lunch at the Officers Club where I get saluted, sirred, and treated with respect and dignity I feel I deserve. This Parole clown never did anything but screw with people his whole life. Boy that's something to be proud of......
It's sad that what people don't know, they don't really care about. I salute you Ol'boy! I lower my hat and raise my flag with Culpepper's following behind it!
Fuck tha Dragon and it's minions!

stonestacker

stonestacker

Thanks guys,
You all remind me to take the time to enjoy the simple things in life. Like take the dogs for a walk in the in the woods and look for morels. Should be a perfect day for it rainy hot and humid. All the rest of the shit can wait. WOOT!

Good vibes on the sunny side.

putembk

putembk

Happy Saturday Farmers. Just finished choirs downstairs and will work on the veggie garden a bit. Gotta remember to spray for bugs more often now that I am doing both. Also change clothes before going near the grow op down stairs. Don't want aphids or mites. I get thrips every summer but they are like fungus gnats...easy to mitigate.

Other than that I am FREE the rest of the day. Supposed to rain, again, so will have to work around that. I will probably take a walk in between storms and hit the grow store a little later. Fun going there and watching the rookies in a panic over their latest setback. The guys at the store sell them a bunch of shit they don't need and send them on their way. To funny!! What is even funnier, NOT, a few years ago I used to be that guy.....still have shit on the shelves that were only used once.

Just got a call from another like minded person and I guess I will head over there a little later to smoke dope and tell jokes. With that in mind I better get my ducks in a row so I can fry my marble this afternoon.

Be well all and have a safe weekend......

Latest posts

Top Bottom