What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
e4ian

e4ian

Morning all.....will be trimming White Fire this morning and try and get a walk in this afternoon. Fricken rain.....will it ever stop. June is almost here and it feels like early march. Never gonna get my veggie garden in if this shit doesn't stop.

Feel sorry for those who have a probation officer or are doing community service. I'm lucky I have never had to deal with any of that shit. Must be a drag having to preform for an up tight gov't asshole that has probably never done a full days work in his/her life.

Wish I could go fishen instead I'm just a wishen. Rivers are blown out around here because of all the moisture. Looking like runoff is gonna last all summer long at this rate. Last year was pretty much the same thing....rivers were high all summer and the hatches never really developed. I wait all year to chase hatches and I ain't got that many years left. Oh well.....think I will just sit here and grow pot.

Enough rambling....time to trim.

^ yep :),rained yesterday! Quite Windy Tho and there was Blue Sky about- So i "refrained " from the Waterproofs
Watchin' a Very Pretty Slovakian girl "SOON" Remove hers WAS A JOY!! :D
"She was Hoeing weeds off a Path"
Yea she got hot! :)

e4ian

e4ian

^ Lol GG ! 8 hours of hell?? The Missus ya Mean or Ganja Garden.. Just saying

id, be Physically F*k'd after the weeding... After that ^ i felt like a Zombie,lol (legs did)
Bliss tho,after.. Flaked in the Chair with only the Ganja and TV remote to Deal with..
Real pain in the ass when ya wanna make a Brew tho....But ya know you'll be happy doin that! ;)

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

Going to hang out near the house today and hope the neighbors provide more entertainment.

HIGHTEST

HIGHTEST

Seeds 001
well we will plant these and keep them indoors once it gets too cold up here. ideally id like to keep stuff growing year round, waipini time maybe?

putembk

putembk

Hey fellow stoners.....just finished a long day of trimming. Now time to do some admin shit and then relax. Too hot to go outside at least until later. Might go down stairs, shoot a game of pool and fire up the pax. At any rate, I ain't doing shit the rest of the day.
Been listening to Classic Vinyl on satellite radio. Brings back memories of the 60's.....wish I could go back....but that was well over 40 years ago. Still love the music from that era though....
Going down stars where its cool....later.

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

My monthly trip to the horses rear of a parole officer where I am treated like walking feces. Followed by lunch at the Officers Club at the local Air Force Base where its yes sir, no sir, what can we do for you sir. (retired army officer/parolee for growing my own medical marijuana).

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

As a condition of my parole I have to attend a drug rehab class every week. Man I hate this state. Growing medical marijuana and treating my PTSD and chronic pain makes me a drug addict in my state. Oh, and this is at my expense even though I am having a hard time finding a job since I am now a convicted felon on parole.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
As a condition of my parole I have to attend a drug rehab class every week. Man I hate this state. Growing medical marijuana and treating my PTSD and chronic pain makes me a drug addict in my state. Oh, and this is at my expense even though I am having a hard time finding a job since I am now a convicted felon on parole.
Sorry about all that.....Really sucks, you served and have issues, but cannot have what helps....
Come on out to the farm, no background check, smoke all you want, milk goats, feed chickens,weed garden, camp and fish river, feast out, will not get rich but will have a mighty high time living the good life well I know.....
A very special healing place. Saved my life.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Off the dentist, holistic dentist.
Have not been in years, the last time the dentist was pissed cause I told him I am anti fluoride, and I really dislike visits so I got really baked in car before going and he did not like. Would not give me nitrous for tooth yank and I hollered and screamed when he pulled, really nothing worse tha pulling a tooth folks in wating room heard all the hollering and were problay wondering WTF....

putembk

putembk

Morning fellow farmers....woke up to rain this morning.....whats new! Rapidly approaching mid June and I still haven't had to run my sprinkler system. Don't ever remember as wet of a spring as we are having in Colo.

A little work in the grow this morning and errands later. Kind of an easy day for me. Am getting ready for a trip to my cabin in a few days. Just a quick up and back this time. No fishing this time. Water is to high and muddy now anyway due to a huge runoff this year.

@ Storm Raven....sorry dude. Can't believe the shit some of us have to deal with all because of a plant.

Lights just came on.....later.

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

@ Storm Raven....sorry dude. Can't believe the shit some of us have to deal with all because of a plant.

Thanks putembk and chickenman. Yea in my state a weed violation is a more heinous crime than molesting small children and home invasion.

HIGHTEST

HIGHTEST

Hotdog for lunch
Pisses me off states are wasting taxpayers monies chasing any kinda cannabis arrests, especially self contained grows for personal use.....im a 30 yr stoner and I can tell you 10-12 mature plants aint for selling anything. A healthy stoner needs 10 plants to get by the next few weeks of waiting for the other plants to become ripe. as soon as theres a way for these assholes to make money off this shit,,,oh yeah corrections! I hate that about America. Raven if theres anything I can do to help man, im here. Sorry chickenman had to repost this.....almost pissed myself laughing when I saw this!

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

I found an old high school buddy on face book and going to meet him for lunch. I have not seen him since I departed for the army back in 79.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Denver bound...Funeral and get together of old employees for a co worker from way back
I was the only white guy on the crew of airplane cleaners at United Airlines.
He told me once... You may be white but you got some coon in you somewheres
Hooking up with Natural therapy for Thai feast tonight and a good bake..

putembk

putembk

@ C-Man....have a good trip. When you see NT ask him if he is the breeder that produced Lucinda (Willies Wonder/Cindy 99). This is one of my all time favorites and has become popular here in Denver lately. If it is him thank him for me. I was originally told Bluzboy was the breeder but he told me it was NT.
Be safe and don't set off the fire alarm in your hotel room.....ha ha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom