What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
@ C-Man....have a good trip. When you see NT ask him if he is the breeder that produced Lucinda (Willies Wonder/Cindy 99). This is one of my all time favorites and has become popular here in Denver lately. If it is him thank him for me. I was originally told Bluzboy was the breeder but he told me it was NT.
Be safe and don't set off the fire alarm in your hotel room.....ha ha.
Will check and see if he has available remember you gifted that cut last year and I did not clone always happens to the good cuts.
That plant was grass hopper resistant. the other plants growing around it took a pretty good hit till we netted. Was not a huge producer for me was in a 20 gallon container smaller than usual, but with larger container would have been much bigger.
where is you Thai dinner spot????Can you join us tonight?

putembk

putembk

@ C-Man, I have the cut (lucinda). Just wanted you to thank him for such nice work. Can't get away tonight....to much going on and planning a trip to the mountains.
Place is called Pad Thai and is in the shopping center at hwy 285 and Wadsworth. Enjoy.

More fricken rain here today. Could be severe. Geez....tired to protecting the garden from the hail. Need to get the grass cut before it warms up and the T-Srorms move in. Also get to vacuum the place today...oh joy. One of my little jobs I inherited when I retired.
Have a good day all....

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I did not create Lucinda- I think it was possibly a New House strain.

Glad your well @putembk!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Back on farm after a brief get away..
found some Dairy Queen that Pute gifted me a cut of from last summers grow.
wow nice and cured, perfect moisture, smells tremendous.
will be digging hole for OD plants, no more freezes going to be a great season....
farm on ya all............

putembk

putembk

Howdy Farmers......back from a 3 day trip to the mountains. Party central up there as it was the annual Hot Sulphur Springs festival. Took daughter and son-in-law with. Took lots of product with.....good thing to as had several locals come by for a smoke and visit.

The thing about the locals up there is they are always in a hurry until they sit down..........45 minutes later they are still babbling about some event in their lives. I call it mountain time. Hurry up and do nothing.

Drove around all my favorite fishing spots.....ended up just looking as the rivers were all out of their banks and muddy.
Hopefully in the next few weeks things will settle down. Could have fished the lake for pike but not my cup of tea. I will wait to fish with a dry fly on the rivers and creeks.

Will post some pics as soon as I get them downloaded.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Put my car back together today. Finished dropping the engine. To my amazement start in the first minute. Timed it drove it around and boy is she purring.

I think of my car like my plants. All the hard and time consuming sometimes frustrating work we put into the things we love. It's relieving and very rewarding when that hard work pays off.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
@ronvmpc working on a swap or just a replacement in the grocery getter?

Spent the day doing another bunch of applications online. Been at it for months now, this job market is ruthless these days.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I bought a wrecked (rear ended) jdm rhd integra at an auction. Car only had 47k miles on it for dirt cheap. Figured it was just more body damage then I wanted to fix so I swapped the engine into my 93 civic vx. I made my own engine harness ( first time) and I was having a ton of shorts plus hated the engine mounts I had. Pulled it, got the actual engine harness for that engine, replaced a ton Of gaskets and dropped her back in. She's not a daily but I think I am going to drive this car for a bit. To much fun. Can't wait to get her tuned.

Good luck on the job hunt man. Hoping for the best.

putembk

putembk

Morning farmers......wondering what is going on today......

I just finished working downstairs. Made sure all the girls were happy and then did some changes to the venting. During the warmer months I vent the lights outside and when the seasons change I vent inside. I still vent the room outside but the lights add much needed heat when it is cold. This drops my r/h a bit but the trade off is well worth it.

This afternoon I will go to the nursery and get a yard of barnyard mix, put it in the veggie garden then till it in. Will let it cool/sit for the winter and bam....perfect soil next spring. Need to finish picking carrots first and that is the last of this years veggie garden.

Going out to dinner tonight with the wife and then check out the tube while starting my evening bake. Life is good for this o'l fart. Mostly pain free today as well.....that is until I start shoveling manure into the garden then the back will start screaming at me.

Be well all....and get something done today.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I avoided a painful procedure yesterday, Mr. Husbandman advocated for me and convinced the doc that going with a general really is the way to go with me, I'm a pain weenie. So! I'm doing a lot better today than I expected to be. :D

I have other stuff to do but it feels like that lorazepam still has a hold on my brain.

organix4207

organix4207

20151013 131540
Hey everyone
I'm just chilling at home with a day off work :) :) :)
I harvested the tops off my alien dawn kush & pinapple kush . Still waiting on a few others including this "unknown" strain. She was from an open pollination 20 years ago and is only one seed of this type. Frosty !!!!

putembk

putembk

I avoided a painful procedure yesterday, Mr. Husbandman advocated for me and convinced the doc that going with a general really is the way to go with me, I'm a pain weenie. So! I'm doing a lot better today than I expected to be. :D

I have other stuff to do but it feels like that lorazepam still has a hold on my brain.

Good to see ya sea....hope you are doing better.

Nice buds organix.....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good Lord what a day yesterday! Harvesting, cleaning the harvest (veg, not cannabis), preparing it for fermentation, storage or cooking. Baking off another loaf of sourdough, feeding the AP system, planting... what else? I could hardly walk by 7pm last night, but those bunuelos de espinaca, oh DAMN they're so good!

Mint either makes tea or extract.
20151015 104436 HDR

Stuffed a 5gal bucket full of rainbow chard, that took a while to go through it all.
20151015 131931 HDR

From this I made this...
20151015 154633 HDR

And these, bunuelos de espinaca (or, in this case, de chard). A whole mess o' fritters! These are some SERIOUSLY good eats, I'm tellin' ya.
20151015 191827 HDR

AP system got some much needed cleaning up, where I found a bunch of self-sown lettuces.
20151015 104812 HDR

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Jesus! I forgot about the chicken livers sent to us by @chickenman that I found in the freezer. I made chicken pate. Verily, nommily, noms. No butter, just olive oil, a wee bit of bacon fat and the vegan butter I use. I forgot to take a picture of the finished pate, I will simply say...

It's so light and fluffy brown!!

20151015 163247 HDR

organix4207

organix4207

From the farm to the table . You've got it figured out @Seamaiden
Have to ask what's the ap system ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom