What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Working around the house today. Recovering from what I did to myself over the weekend. Self inflected....can't blame anybody but myself. Yard looks like shit...I feel like shit.
Mowing, tilling and planting cold weather seeds are in store for today. Can't wait to start eating home grown veggies instead of store bought shit. Still getting down into the upper 20's at night so no warm weather plants for a few weeks yet.
Time for some pain killers and something for this fricken hay fever. I love spring but it doesn't love me.
Rockies pitching is fading just like I said it would. Like a broken record....happens every year. Dexter Fowler an X Rocky, launched one over the left field wall in the top of the 9th yesterday to send the home boys home with a limp yesterday. Today they are victims of the Giants.
Hey man lets get out fishing. You think Reader might have some bows up there? might go hit a lil private spot on sunday if youre around
Hope you had fun Cannarado
The more one keeps active approaching 60 the better and easier life gets.

Wait a few more years C-man as that will slowly change. ha ha .....glad to see you are doing so well. Maybe you can catch some fish for the both of us.

As you can see I am just rambling....time to go do something even if its wrong.

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hoping to sneak in a few casts on way to pick up freshly neutered cats...

starr

starr

Waiting for the last pieces of my geo dome too arrive at the ranch. 3 flat bed tractor trailors worth. Gotta get the lift scaffolding and other equipment in before the end of the week suppose to get a foot or two of snow.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Working around the house today. Recovering from what I did to myself over the weekend. Self inflected....can't blame anybody but myself. Yard looks like shit...I feel like shit.
Mowing, tilling and planting cold weather seeds are in store for today. Can't wait to start eating home grown veggies instead of store bought shit. Still getting down into the upper 20's at night so no warm weather plants for a few weeks yet.
Time for some pain killers and something for this fricken hay fever. I love spring but it doesn't love me.
Rockies pitching is fading just like I said it would. Like a broken record....happens every year. Dexter Fowler an X Rocky, launched one over the left field wall in the top of the 9th yesterday to send the home boys home with a limp yesterday. Today they are victims of the Giants.

Hope you had fun Cannarado

Wait a few more years C-man as that will slowly change. ha ha .....glad to see you are doing so well. Maybe you can catch some fish for the both of us.

As you can see I am just rambling....time to go do something even if its wrong.

Didnt make it out. Wifey had grad school all weekend and i mr mommed it big time. Hey man need to snag that Chemdog #4 if shes still around

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Fishon...Will be on river at day break got till 9am or so...

putembk

putembk

Late afternoon check in. Worked in the garden this morning and just got back from a 6 mile walk. Almost hot until the clouds came over. Storm moving in tomorrow and snow is expected by Thursday. Hooking up with my buddy Cannarado tomorrow for lunch and some business. It will be good to see him again as its been well over a year since we last hooked up for a fishing trip. Gonna lay low the rest of the afternoon.
Hope all farmers are having a good day and a better one tomorrow.

starr

starr

Was trying too get my older bee suit down from the attic for my nephew and fell through the fucking ceiling. Bounced off my girlfriends car on the way down. My ass and ribs on my right side are the color of a grapes. Still gotta get a shipping container out too the ranch around 9. Forcast is calling for over 2 feet of snow starting early afternoon.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Was trying too get my older bee suit down from the attic for my nephew and fell through the fucking ceiling. Bounced off my girlfriends car on the way down. My ass and ribs on my right side are the color of a grapes. Still gotta get a shipping container out too the ranch around 9. Forcast is calling for over 2 feet of snow starting early afternoon.
ohhhh nothing worse than bruised ribs....Takes for ever to heal.

PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

Dudes a big bastard!!! Highlander bulls.......you end up gettin tha horns!!!!#talk about cannabis CRUSHERS!!!!!
20150415 103907
20150415 103913

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Waiting for the last pieces of my geo dome too arrive at the ranch. 3 flat bed tractor trailors worth. Gotta get the lift scaffolding and other equipment in before the end of the week suppose to get a foot or two of snow.
You're building a geodesic dome? My fourth grade class did that, and we made our own little reading room inside the classroom. I wish I'd had Mr. Kunze all my life, he was a fantastic teacher.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Whatcha building it out of? What's it gonna be used for?

putembk

putembk

Visit with the Doc this morning, meeting an old friend at lunch, hair cut this afternoon and pool tournament this evening....I'm booked.....I am absolutely bored to death in retirement. ha ha!!!

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Taking test shots for PotM. I was going to use my better half's 5d mkII and 100mm l series macro lens but I really feel like that would be cheating even if it isn't against the rules. Then gonna flush the girls and do some stuff around the yard before work. Beautiful skies, hoping it warms up quick though, 41 is a little cold for even my blood this spring.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Good morning swing shift
Dry trimming, coffee, and rocking out to the Dead Boys
Another beautiful day, need my indo to wrap up before it starts getting too hot for my ac-less grow though
Last payment on my Nissan (yayyyyy!)
Oh shit that reminds me I need tabs

Top Bottom