What Is The Best Way To Beat Morphine/opiates?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
@juggernaut , I can relate to opiated but my tolerance to bentos increase by the day lately.
I recall reading an article about
Ayahuasca Can Change Your Life -- As Long as You're Willing to Puke Your Guts Out. People are using the powerful Hullicigin to cure opiate addiction, might wanna look into it.

Good luck man
Confu

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

I got a spinal stimulator installed, better diet, meditation, and wanting to exit out of the nightmare was enough to say enough. Detox program is the best for me. No suboxin or methadone but IV's and other nonaddictive meds help tremendously. Helps being around others going thru it too, IMO. The war is one of the toughest but is possible. Remember never stop thinking about the place your in right now and keep that as fuel to fight, cause what your going thru is no life for anyone. Your soul belongs to you, so reclaim it and learn to nourish, and love it again. Your mind it the number one tool to win, so keep that mind strong for it's where you recognize those triggers. Funk blessings on your journey brother and remember there are many many of us going thru, or been there. Stay open minded and honest with your feelings cause you won't be hiding behind drugs to face them anymore. Funk on

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

@juggernaut , Great thread man cause im a firm believer in a closed mouth don't get fed. Im seeing opiate treatment as the new racket here in the new England northeast area. tons of money being poured into methadone clinics, suboxone clinics, and for those not in those programs whom have had enough of any kind of affair with opiates realize your shit,outa luck trying to handle shit by yourself. Not only have I been there brother but I will extend my hand,phone number, whatever you need at any time to help support you through this trial in your life. I am a firm believer in strong positive energy being shared with those in need! I am here for you in any way/capacity you need.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Also a couple years ago I went into the po station. Talk about hell. Kept me in withdrawal the whole time every time I would get a pill it was 2 hours late. I would never catch up. Hell
They knew it and were basically just pre punishment. The attitude like your some tough guy.
The biggest thing is 95% of the dr's, nurses or health care have no idea about long trm or permanent pain and Drug depandacy. Those bitch nurses and Dr's treated me like a drug addict and those are the people we're supposed to go to for help.
Very sad

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'll admit...I loved the high. I'd save all my pills and eat em all at once...in the afternoon.... and catch a good buzz/sleep well all night.... I'll admit I miss em as well.

5 years "in training" as I call it....and 5 years with the Pusher.....'er Pain Management doc. (he was more of a PuppetMaster, know what i'm sayin'?) I felt like Topio Gigio.....

40 mg of Oxy was all it took a day to get that "screamin addict" feel. After a couple of years a freind in Canada was also mailing me big bottles of T-3's. those suck.....but if you take enough of em they will work. I took alot of em.

I finally got tired of it all.....and could tell that MY HEAD was generating pain so i'd take more dope. I was so high I really couldn't feel my TRUE pain.... just the "you know you need another pill, captian....right?" kinda pain....

I tried to get my doc behind MMJ and help me wean.....but he...like other docs...HAD TO HAVE CONTROL. Weed wasn't in his control....so when i told him he flipped out...told me "you'll get impaired if you smoke that stuff".....and then "I can't write you scripts to Schedule 2 narcotics if you are using a Schedule 1 drug"......

So he cut me off.....and he called every pain doc in the valley and told em I might be coming in. I found this out because I have a friend who works at another clinic....

So I counted em out.....took one less each day..... and when i felt the sick coming on... I dumped the rest down the toilet and held on for dear life....

3 days of Hell.....then......the SUN CAME OUT. It didn't take me years to find the good feeling...it came almost instantly for me.... talk about a high.

Pain? don't be scared man. Accept it. I think you will find...as I did...that my "pain" changed almost instantly.... yeah...still hurt....but FAR LESS.... and when it did.....I felt it and didn't fuck myself up FURTHER by being so narc'd out I'd feel like Superman and do stupid stuff/lift stuff i shouldn't have.

Kicking the narcs allowed me to become FAR more active. I have learned that staying active is key for ME. The pills couchlocked me down....and I think my muscles were atrophying out on me.

Like I say..I miss the fuckers.... but now I know better...and have simply added em to the list of substances that don't do well in my system...along with alcohol, valiums, seconals, and cocaine.

Now i'm just a weed addict. LOL.

Good luck. You can do it. Folks here will catch you as well as they can....but this is one of those times when we must LOOK INSIDE to find the strength to beat the demon.

I still have pain....it just isn't inside those pills.
I know I have to deal with the trigger

AcknowledgeinG the high is my biggest trigger

I know denial doesn't help but right now I have to believe that shit won't do nothing for me

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Also a couple years ago I went into the po station. Talk about hell. Kept me in withdrawal the whole time every time I would get a pill it was 2 hours late. I would never catch up. Hell
They knew it and were basically just pre punishment. The attitude like your some tough guy.
The biggest thing is 95% of the dr's, nurses or health care have no idea about long trm or permanent pain and Drug depandacy. Those bitch nurses and Dr's treated me like a drug addict and those are the people we're supposed to go to for help.
Very sad
That coupled with jail culture has left people dead in there cell

Keep your head up

trippinballz

trippinballz

The lack of accountability is far reaching in all of this.

kudos caveman. Dr. prescribed or not....about the only thing my doc said to me that was the truth...though I didn't wanna admit to it THEN....and I was so sketchy/strung out at the time I came seriously close to kicking his ass then/there for saying it... was "what the fuck did you think was going to happen if you took Oxycodone daily?"

Not "professional"....but the damn truth. We all KNOW the game...yet the pain...at least for me...made me overlook the end and the complications to that end. However...on the flip side...I know now that the drugs themselves were the key component in play that kept my health from improving.

Strength to all fighting the fight.

Natural

Natural

Very sad

Ya man..reduced to "pill seeker" from "valued patient"..and it's your fault! lol..sheeesh
Oxycontin and fentanyl are way diff animals than codones or even morphine. The withdrawls are the same, but it's at another level. I milked that cow till it was dry..pills will make you a little high, but feelin dopesick comes instantly..basically body rejecting it. Opiates have a certain lifespan where they actually feel beneficial, then they stop working as well..that's usually the point where folks are like "stop this ride and let me off"!
I was in hell for 3 days..then about a week of feeling like flu recovery..weak..jerky legs...phantom cramps, and retlessness. Get free..find physical rehab and the kind of medical attention that doesn't prescribe an opiate regiment. They're out there man..all that hippy stuff is real and works...medicinal tincture..essential oil balms..with or without ganja are a very real pain relief! Add in positive thinking, healthy food, proper excercise and Doctors (like chiropractors) that won't get you strung out..It's all there waiting on ya man.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@juggernaut
By the sheer number of reply's I would say some here on your thread have been in the same set of jeans and shoes for that matter
Remember you are not alone and there is help If you reach for it . . . IMHO we are all creatures of habit and once we start feeling out of our comfort zone well it is hard. This to shale pass
In a few weeks you can look back and see just how much the Farm and the words helped . . . . .

It worked for this recovering pill popper
Today is a good day to grow and smoke a bowl...
Sending you good Vibes my friend
Peace be with you
FlyJ

way2green

way2green

hey man! I feel ur pain. Im a long time opiate addict. Its the most difficult sitation ive ever been in.. It all started with oxycontin at a young age and progressed into a full blown H-addict.. Im not going to get into bunch of war stories.. After many rehabs and countless withdraws later.. I still struggle with it today.. Ive tried methadone, suboxin and cold turkey.. I feel with methadone ur just replacing one poison for the other.. Methadone can be just as hard if not harder to kick.. Suboxin isn't much better imo. it isn't as hard to kick as methadone but it aint easy.. both u have to take daily and u get withdraw symptoms from both.
My advice would be make ur mind up and stick to ur guns. Its not just physical addiction the mental aspect is going to play some major mind games with ur will to quit.. If u can kick a opiate habit u can do just about anything u put ur mind to.. I hope this made cense. Smoking and edibles seem to be the only thing to help.. I hope this helps and wish u the best
Yep..... i did the methadone route. Great way to go if you wanna stay high but can't find dope. So after realizing I didnt want to be dependent I went benzos and weed. Slowly cut back benzos and started feeling tired but enlightened a little more. I started noticing the sun was bright and leaves were green. Holy shit..... the sky is blue....
Smoked more weed and taste and smell and auditory perceptions were alive..... I just like the way a live Phish tune sounds or wine tastes or listening to my daughter tell me about her day.... Brother I wouldnt wish your pain on anyone!!!!!! I can only tell you that life is crisp and clear and much more enjoyable opiate free..... gonna be some really shitty days for a week but you are gonna experience life like a child after the dark leaves....

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Lost my best friend to heroin use... The shit scares the life out of me.

Look into ibogaine/iboga therapy. The drug stops all withdrawal symptoms within minutes- and this therapy boasts a 50-60% success rate.

It may be difficult to acquire in the states, but online distributors abound.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

of course they don't want us to find a decent solution to withdrawls (iboga) cause they don't have it in there clinics! One thing I really hated whilest popping my pills was how badly I would be constipated! Shitting rocks was def not something I miss!:cool::cool::cool:

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
of course they don't want us to find a decent solution to withdrawls (iboga) cause they don't have it in there clinics! One thing I really hated whilest popping my pills was how badly I would be constipated! Shitting rocks was def not something I miss!:cool::cool::cool:

Ibogaine can be just as deadly as any other street drug in the wrong hands and at the wrong doses...

Theres alot to know about going the ibogaine treatment and even the dmt suggested route above both need to be taken with a huge amount of research first...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Does anyone else get involuntary nerve jolts with withdrawls? I mean a jolt from the laying position can jolt me to the sitting or a toss or turn in one motion as if lightning bolts where s hooting randomly through body in different directions and nothing can stop it

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Waters helping baths are good, nights are nightmares, sunrises bring hope , the days aren't as bad, music has been a distraction in spurts ER visit didn't do shit that said you don't néed surgery and your not dying and those are seizures there just twitches.....sent us home with two nausea pills

Top Bottom