What Is The Best Way To Beat Morphine/opiates?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Nerve damage from 99, l4 l5 down to sacrum fusion 3 months ago

Hate to like that post but i'll explain why i did :)

Cause i suffer the same minus the fusion part.. L-5 is screwed.. same with C-3? thru 8? in my neck, Constant back pain and headaches.. Love it!

Hows that Fusion working out for ya?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Cause i suffer the same minus the fusion part.. L-5 is screwed.. same with C-3? thru 8? in my neck, Constant back pain and headaches.. Love it!

It's my wife's back she has super positive optimistic attitude makes it better but we won't know if fusion takes place for another three months good news is mri's and x-rays don't show problems ...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Next surgery if this doesn't work is artificial discs....maybe stem cell or dead end.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Next surgery if this doesn't work is artificial discs....maybe stem cell or dead end.

eeps!!! Good luck All thats really above my head lol

But as far as rebound pain from discontinuing the use of opiates as per your original question can be a real pain in the ass too it can and often times will magnify whatever pain you currently do have 3-4X

Not really sure why that happens but its enough to often times make you reach back into the bottle...

Has she tried a heating pad on the area? May help loosen up the muscles and release the nerve pressure a little..

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

eeps!!! Good luck All thats really above my head lol

But as far as rebound pain from discontinuing the use of opiates as per your original question can be a real pain in the ass too it can and often times will magnify whatever pain you currently do have 3-4X

Not really sure why that happens but its enough to often times make you reach back into the bottle...

Has she tried a heating pad on the area? May help loosen up the muscles and release the nerve pressure a little..
Ice , heat , cold walks outside and hot soaks....anything for any comfort

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Figured .. Wish i had more ideas / options other then more drugs :(
We believe in prayer and any type of positive vibes thanks

And Germany does artificial disc implant and China does stem ceLL injections every thing has its ups and downs and nothing is cure all

Shoot for the moon, if we miss we still land amongst the stars

H

happy b

Having a brutal time with constantly going into withdrawal. I have to be honest it is one the hardest things to beat. I consider myself to have pretty good pain tolerance but the nausea, stomach cramps, diarreah, hot flashes, cold sweats, and everything else.
So if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.
Also what to expect going thru this process.
People don't understand that anyone who enters into any kind of serious pain management will end up with a opiate addiction.
Also I'm allergic to methadone which is going to make this that much harder.
It's amazing how stupid some Dr's are regarding Morphine opiates and addiction.
The looks and attitudes of some nurses is brutal. They don't have any idea of long term pain.
It would be awesome if they could put you out till the recovery was done.
Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm having some pretty tough times.
I had the exact same problem ten years ago.you should count youself lucky that your allergic to methadone as its worse than the lot to get off of.i know people who,v been on that shite for nearly 20 years,they were heroin addicts though.you CAN get put out for a week.they giv you meds to put u to sleep then giv u meds to bring the withdrawals on faster so u dont need to be out too long.its very expensive though.the best advice i can give you,you probanly wont like.if u can just stick it out cold turkey and youl be fine in a week to ten days.thays what i did though i didnt hav much choice as everything that could ease the symptoms is also very addictiv so best to avoid it.i KNOW its hard to just cold turkey but i promise you that you CAN DO IT!it will be over in a week.its so much better than useing other addictiv drugs to weane yourself off but thats really only prolonging your agony.go cold turky and within ten days youl be back to normal.the worst part for me was the third day everyday after that i just felt better and better.good luck to you juggernaute my heart goes out to you pal.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Anyone know of any treatment centres in BC Canada also that offer the waissmann(where they put u to sleep and speed up the withdrawals, so ur not out to long. I like this method the best.

soopy

soopy

I've had family have just as much problems with suboxyn to be honest, just more pharmaceuticals with horrendous side effects.

Ever tried Kratom? The red vein, indo strains are very opiate like. It's a natural tree leaf that's been used for millennia for pain as it reacts to the bodies opiate receptors similar to opiates. If you like the high from opiates, then its a good alternative. Great for pain management too. Fwiw...

Best of luck...

drewski85

drewski85

I had been written large amounts of narcotics by my neurosurgeon for years and I have to say it took me longer to wean off the meds for withdrawal (methadone, then subutex)than the time I took the pain meds for in the first place. with that being said, I recommend going cold turkey.it took me 7 weeks to physically withdrawal off of suboxone/subutex.good luck and god speed

H

happy b

Iv saw a few posts saying "smoke yourself into a stupor". Anyone saying that has OBVIOUSLY never suffered whithdrawals as being high/stoned makes it FAR less tolerable.getting high is not the answer,abstinence is (temporaraly of course).stop EVERYTHING for atleast four days.get out or keep yourmind occupied on some kind of activity you enjoy (shagging or masterbation are pretty popular strung out activities.)saw some good suggestions but it MUST keep your mind OCCUPIED or the unhelpful thoughts will start to creep back,you know the ones..."one more will be ok,i,ll start again tomoro." That way doesnt work.so i,ll say it again...keep your mind occupied in an enjoyable task(flinging yourzelf into your growroom springs to mind)and youl be back to normal in a week to ten days.good luck.

H

happy b

Day three getting worse hope this passes
You will start feeling better after day three.day three and four are the worste.break dancing (twiching nerves)is normal,as is having "wet" dreams lol.its just the adrenalin created by lack of opiates rushing around your body with nowere to go.thats what withdrawal is..just unused adrenaline.thats a medical fact.it does end caveman.this is gonni sound clichied but one day at a time is the only way.dont worry about 4/5days from now.consentrate on the here and now.(i sound like Qui Gon Jinn).its a cliche coz its TRUE!your over the worste caveman if your past day3.WELL DONE.nearly ther now pal.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

:(We didn't make it this time.....next time we try I think we're going the iv route, get knocked out flush out detox then wake up to lesser of an opponent hopefully
You will start feeling better after day three.day three and four are the worste.break dancing (twiching nerves)is normal,as is having "wet" dreams lol.its just the adrenalin created by lack of opiates rushing around your body with nowere to go.thats what withdrawal is..just unused adrenaline.thats a medical fact.it does end caveman.this is gonni sound clichied but one day at a time is the only way.dont worry about 4/5days from now.consentrate on the here and now.(i sound like Qui Gon Jinn).its a cliche coz its TRUE!your over the worste caveman if your past day3.WELL DONE.nearly ther now pal.
Thanks for the positive vibes we are only at 15 MG twice a day right now and doing everything to keep dose down so next time won't be as difficult hopefully
Having a brutal time with constantly going into withdrawal. I have to be honest it is one the hardest things to beat. I consider myself to have pretty good pain tolerance but the nausea, stomach cramps, diarreah, hot flashes, cold sweats, and everything else.
So if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.
Also what to expect going thru this process.
People don't understand that anyone who enters into any kind of serious pain management will end up with a opiate addiction.
Also I'm allergic to methadone which is going to make this that much harder.
It's amazing how stupid some Dr's are regarding Morphine opiates and addiction.
The looks and attitudes of some nurses is brutal. They don't have any idea of long term pain.
It would be awesome if they could put you out till the recovery was done.
Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm having some pretty tough times.
don't give up man its worth the fight...

Until next time farmers , keep your head up and stay on the lookout for that special strand that helps us all through this shit hellhole

Some more positive notes my wife noticed on day three pain was virtually gone we underestimated the rest of wit drawl symptoms but was most worried about surgical pain, next toughest opponent is nerve jolts. We are beating this bitch eventually

juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm actually lucky right now but I don't crave the pills.
I just take them because it's the time I'm supposed to get them or I if forget that my body starts telling me I missed the dose.
I think I'm dosed pretty high with the Nucynta.
300mg X 3 times a day
900 mg a day
I'm Detroit's favourite customer at the pharmacy. Hopefully not much longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom