What Is The Best Way To Beat Morphine/opiates?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Irony is the creator of morphine i believe it was His wife died of an Overdose of the shit...

He went on to warn and advocate for the lesser use of the drug saying its better to live life with pain then to completely dull your life up with opium.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Irony is the creator of morphine i believe it was His wife died of an Overdose of the shit...

He went on to warn and advocate for the lesser use of the drug saying its better to live life with pain then to completely dull your life up with opium.
Paradoxical counter productivity via ambition capitalizing on comfort and pain...str8 evil and that shit is not paradoxical, we know what the fuck Pharma is doing. Open your eyes before you die

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

You will start feeling better after day three.day three and four are the worste.break dancing (twiching nerves)is normal,as is having "wet" dreams lol.its just the adrenalin created by lack of opiates rushing around your body with nowere to go.thats what withdrawal is..just unused adrenaline.thats a medical fact.it does end caveman.this is gonni sound clichied but one day at a time is the only way.dont worry about 4/5days from now.consentrate on the here and now.(i sound like Qui Gon Jinn).its a cliche coz its TRUE!your over the worste caveman if your past day3.WELL DONE.nearly ther now pal.
@squiggly I know your busy but is there something we can do to curb the adrenaline or neutralize or exhaust this extra adrenalin causing involuntary nerve jolts through whole body....this is our next toughest adversity with these withdrawls

We will not give up

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

@squiggly I know your busy but is there something we can do to curb the adrenaline or neutralize or exhaust this extra adrenalin causing involuntary nerve jolts through whole body....this is our next toughest adversity with these withdrawls

We will not give up
We can beat this we just need atleast three hours of sleep a night.and remedy for this fucking unwanted adrenaline will be our greatest weapon.... here's my wife's thread for additional experience. This battle were fighting is from injury in 99' 15 years of pharmaceutical grade opiate use

R

redlife215

When did thc farmer turn into a religious forum? This is like the 10th time I've seen some bible quote or some other bullshit that has no place in a weed forum imo. I fund it actually a lil disrespectful to the people that aren't religious or carry a different belief. I understand freedom of speech but come on nobody really wants to read bible verses on thcfarmer. Not trying to be a dick just want to give u a more universal point of view, not everybody on this forum has the same religious beliefs as you and if u want to quote bible verses u should go to a religous forum to do so

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

When did thc farmer turn into a religious forum? This is like the 10th time I've seen some bible quote or some other bullshit that has no place in a weed forum imo. I fund it actually a lil disrespectful to the people that aren't religious or carry a different belief. I understand freedom of speech but come on nobody really wants to read bible verses on thcfarmer. Not trying to be a dick just want to give u a more universal point of view, not everybody on this forum has the same religious beliefs as you and if u want to quote bible verses u should go to a religous forum to do so
Isaiah 43: 1-3
But now, this is what the Lord says—
he who created you, Jacob,
he who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemedyou;
I have summoned you by name;you are mine.
2 When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
3 For I am the Lord your God,
It is my best suggestion, I do believe a question was asked in thread title

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm very much against religion but that doesn't mean I can't benefit from a verse from the Bible ......no disrespect meant I don't impose and if you feel imposed upon forgive me.

dirk d

dirk d

Use the Oils bro, mixed in with surrounding yourself with positive people, getting your diet squared away, some light exercise and try to spend time in Nature. You're body needs to heal and it will take time. Won't be easy for sure but try and take 1 step a day... good luck...

squiggly

squiggly

If adrenaline is the issue then adrenergic blockade is the answer.

I'm not sure if you want alpha or beta blockade or both. I'm guessing beta, though.

Go speak with your doctor, see if he will put you on low dose propranolol. Either take 10-20 mg as needed, or take a 60 mg ER tab.

Propranolol is one of the oldest drugs around and has very light to no side effects for most individuals. When I say its old, that means its very well tested. Which is to say you are never going to see a class action lawsuit around this drug.

Caution: This drug is NOT physically addictive or habit forming, BUT you must wean off of it under the care of a physician or negative cardiovascular outcomes can result.

Propranolol will slow the beating of your heart and will also cause it to beat less hard. Quitting the stuff cold turkey will cause exactly the opposite reaction. Weaning off of it is easy, I speak from personal experience. There are no side effects so long as you follow medical advice.

squiggly

squiggly

If he recommends alpha blockade, go with advice. If he recommends beta blockade but gives you a different med (metaprolol, etc) then ask for propranolol first. Some people have worse side effects with one beta blocker than another. Usually if metaprolol doesnt work for you then propranolol will--and vice versa. I say to start with propranolol because we just have more data that shows its safe. That isnt to say we have a small amount of data for the others, but when it comes to propranolol we've got 50 years of good track record.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thanks squiggly we will keep that in mind for this next and hopefully last attempt.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Man does this hit home for me my friend.. after 3 major back surgeries got addicted to Oxycontin and like you had a Dr who kept upping my dosage until I was taking 3/80mg a day and 8/5mg IR for what is called break thru pain on time released drugs as the 80mg's were.. I moved from Vegas to Fla and had all my paperwork.. not one Dr here would help me. When I ran out, OMG.. Now I was only on this drug for like 6mos and took them like I was supposed to, well doubled up but no chewing them..YET. It took me 45 days to stop vomiting, 3 trips to the E-room to prevent going into anaphylactic shock and they'd dose me, put a morphine patch on me lasting like 3 days.. I lost 30lbs and was absolutely miserable the entire 45 days.. one day it was like a light switch was turned on, or was it off.. anyway I felt better but the pain was unbearable due to failed surgeries.. back on opiates.. this time I worked my way up to Fentanyl Patches.. OMG don't do this. I sweat my arse off and the patches refused to stick... tried putting a ace bandage around my arm to hold in place, looked stupid and eventually I cut them open and sucked a tiny bit out... SUPERMAN was born. I went back to working 10hr days.. I had 10/150mcg patches a month and when you run out of this shit people, you truly do think of robbing a pharmacy to get a fix.. scared me to death. Finally got into trouble with pills as when I ran out of this new drug I'd take what I could get a hold of. I felt like a crack head honestly. After a one year program called "Drug Court" I graduated which, only 45% do, and got 3 felonies dropped.. Went back to my pain Dr and asked, what can we do.. I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF WITH PILLS.. when ya hurt, another pill was always the answer..
WHAT SAVED MY LIFE? : Pain Pump .... now on my 4th and 10yrs of being off pills and craving them.. you don't get high off the pump, goes directly into your spine.. check into it, keeps me out of a wheel chair brother... LUCK.

Bombnes

Bombnes

I have never had pain so severe that I got hooked on the pain pills that were prescribed to me. I have always been able to find herb that worked the best for my chronic pain. I really wanted to add a strong warning to watch and question your doctors decisions. Never let them bully you into a treatment that involves more prescription meds......unless they are prescribing MJ, of course. There is a reason why they practice medicine and are not pros at it. I can't count the number of people I have had in my life that were pill bound by their doctors only to find out later, when they stopped their medications, they didn't need those medications to live and maintain a happy life. Doctors have a huge blind spot when it comes to ALTERNATIVE MEDICINES. You know your body way better than any doctor, I'm sure you will be able to find a cure that will work and not put you in a worse addiction. I like Shrooms approach, meditation and stretching can do wonders. Nothing is more powerful than your mind. I wish you the best and I hope you find your cure sooner rather then later. STAY STRONG

Kdotkush

Kdotkush

Hello bro, im going though the same thing, i have on morphine and tramadol for snout 2,7 years. I took some BHO wax the other day and for 2 days i need no tankets...

Can anyone get any trim /sugar trim/flowets to be processed into 100% clean BHO SHATTER/crumble/wax

taper off slow is how i did it.not sure how you might do it if your on some kind of morph patch.but with pills like oxy's i just tapered slow and got to where i was just taking half pills about every 8-10 hours or twice daily,then once a day,then i just cut em off.smoke more weed also :) i would of never done it without an endless supply of weed.my wife just had to go through chemo for cancer and they had her on all kinds of pain meds and she pretty much went cold turkey once chemo was done and she started feeling half normal again,she was sick for days but she claims it was nothing compared to the chemo. mind over matter bro,you can do i

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
4th week off of methadone after 7 yrs cancer surgery...down to 2 1/2 grams every other day... 4 days left .. kept forgetting to smoke especially at nite when the jitters get ya ...the weed really helps ..keep active ..I know your whole body hurts ... good luck ..I am almost there...got tired of the new laws governing opiates and fiquired i would fell better ... they build up over time and its been hard ..you will prevail M

Top Bottom