What seeds do you want at the farm?

• Thread starter Chimera
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

adam

i get the feeling its taking to long to restock., its been months now i think.i see that other vendors have restocked with CHIMERAS strains.hope all is well with CHIMERA havent seen him post in quite some time here.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i get the feeling its taking to long to restock., its been months now i think.i see that other vendors have restocked with CHIMERAS strains.hope all is well with CHIMERA havent seen him post in quite some time here.

I got this pm from chimera last week.

I am away dealing with a family matter and will be gone for at least 6 weeks

I will send them an email and get back to you with details as soon as I have any for you.

Respectfully,
-Chimera

C

Cibin

Thanks for the update Logic!

Quite sad to hear about the delay, but on the other hand we have more time to save more money.. :cash

Hey Mr. Chimera take your time, family is always on the first place!

P

pigu

Oh oh oh but...

Personally I would want here at the farm some "limited editions" like the Mental fathered by the Flo (Mental Flo???) and the crosses with the mexican.Vision Thai too.
Why?Because it makes more sense to me to have different strains here at the farm from the one the growshop sells.Untested stuff,mixed packs,breeding projects unrefined,F-2s,F-3s not stabilized (people adores to find their phenos in a mess of genetics) this should be a nice place to sell also stuff like this.Just an opinion

C

Chimera

Lots of Mental Floss, GF X BB, Blueberry X Highland Mex, C4 and a whack of 15 packs of Cannacopia gear are en route to the farm.

-Chimera

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
any pics of the highland x blueberry pics so i can see whats in the fuure

S

Silica

Ah good C4 one of my faves.
Hope you never stop with this one Chimera (or Shnaz)...Im doing a cross in the future with my fave 3D(subcool) to my best C4 female...Hopefully they have fast yet potent and tasty productive offspring.

A

ask420

Good to see you're back from handling the family biz. Hope everythings good. lookin forward to the restock.

~420

F

fruitloops

patiently waiting for the grapefruit x blueberry. when are these arriving?

Z

zoeronerer

Do you have anything strange in your collection maybe something new. sativa with unusual growth structure i know u have some mutants in there ,sweet ones. drop some on us. i as well wonder what happened to the mountain jam. cheers

dlovejah

dlovejah

Hi Chimera.. Man Im glad your back up and running after the tough year you had..... Great to see you.. Time to get the Floss back in the Barn.... cheers dlj.:rasta2::rasta2: Hey Hey GRAPEFRUIT X BLUEBERRY..PLeazzz:damnhippie:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
These have now landed and will hit the bay later tonight

E

easypleasie

woohoo!! I'll add some of these to my recent auction win!

B

Buddy Reaper

Excellent, cant wait to see if theres any mixed packs :smiley_joint:

C

Cibin

Scored a pack of Mental Floss and the last one of Schazz nr2!

Thanks Chimera and Logic!

F

fruitloops

yep thanks alot. just got a pack of grape fruit x blueberry. a keeper for life. thanks so much..
and im thinking about the deep chunk x bubba. looks perfect. best bubbas cross ive seen. nice work guys

C

Chimera

For all of you folks that requested seeds sent to the farm they are now listed here :

Top Bottom