What seeds do you want at the farm?

• Thread starter Chimera
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pigu

There is an article on Dolce Vita this month on Sassyfrass

Go to Dolce Vita online
She won an award in Rome last november.First prize was won by Grapefruitxblueberry.They say approximatively:Sassyfrass:9-10 weeks flowering indica dominant.Leaves are similar to the one of Bubba Kush.Dark and fuckin big.S.A.S (Super afghan skunk) mother:they say she smells like the "planta vieja"from Ketama translated means:spicy indica similar to moroccan hash of the best quality.
Father is True Blueberry but she seems like an hardy plant too.They state also that she has a ton of leaves so it's difficult to trim.Mold resistant.Various phenos to choose.Low odor plant in flowering.

S

smithsutton

hell just send what ever u can and dont forget the frostbite ..

ss ..

winta

winta

are u goin to drop any more grapefruit X blueberry or Mental Floss anytime soon?

J

JoeRoots

Go to Dolce Vita online
She won an award in Rome last november.First prize was won by Grapefruitxblueberry.They say approximatively:Sassyfrass:9-10 weeks flowering indica dominant.Leaves are similar to the one of Bubba Kush.Dark and fuckin big.S.A.S (Super afghan skunk) mother:they say she smells like the "planta vieja"from Ketama translated means:spicy indica similar to moroccan hash of the best quality.
Father is True Blueberry but she seems like an hardy plant too.They state also that she has a ton of leaves so it's difficult to trim.Mold resistant.Various phenos to choose.Low odor plant in flowering.

Pigu, please specify in which number of Dolce vita is mentioned sassy frass ? I have not found it in downloadable N° 1-3 .

M

momstheword

hi therefolks.all id like to grow for the rest of my life,in any space i can find is the orange musky fruity super productive indica dom plant i found one of in a pack of 12 breeders ultimix from drchronics a few years back..i NEED to find out what this plant was chimera so i can buy more beans....any ideas? THE BEST

F

fink

Sounds like it could be Calizahr
think they have some at hemp depot

P

peterbilt

Got to the party a little late, was an old member at CW(queenofhearts).
I really would like a mix pack as well. If I could be even more picky, I would like to see an Indica mix(C4, Schanzzle, BB X GF, etc)and a sativa mix(Highland, Dolce, Trip, Thai etc). I just can't bring myself to order from gypme.

M

MASSES 420KING

how about some oaxocan or some of that juicy ty you got access to or maybe a shiskaberry

K

knuckle781

what would you produce if asked for a great high flying stiva with legs?

M

MASSES 420KING

he would pull the oaxocan out and find the purple pheno[which is rumored to be the BIG SUR HOLYWEED]

Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
Without question, Chimera's Vision Thai Crosses!

I would love to see a BX of pure Vision Thais and of course your Oaxacan beauty too, Chimera.

For that matter your Snazzleberry; BB x GF; and Mental Floss reworks would rank up there on my "must haves" as well.

And like Peter no way do I deal with either Sbay or the Bou so roll out your best at The Farm!

420king-spaded

bringt out the ty buds and the purple juicy ty also and some shnazzlebeery as well as shiska and like masses says big sur holyweed pheno would be totally awesome

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
How's about some Frostbite:rastadancing:
I haven't seen that one around in forever. I grew some yrs ago, very uniform plants, no real branching just colas on sticks...haha they looked like baseball bats of buds, lol...very piney/earthy/lemon...good producers too. I had a few seeds left that I tried to germ earlier this year but no luck...bummer!:sick0004:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Its been a year now since Chimera has dropped ne packs. When should we expect more?

Latest posts

Top Bottom