What seeds do you want at the farm?

• Thread starter Chimera
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Its been a year now since Chimera has dropped ne packs. When should we expect more?

I hope so, his gear is top notch!

I would like to see Mental Floss here again, I missed it the first time through.
I would also like to see C4 and White Indica?

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
mental floss.......blue x highland......c4.........forever

S

stickyseeds

is there any blueberry x grapefruit availbel anywhere on the net? everysite ive checked are sold out. this is a great plant. found and lost a winner. i need it back.

J

John Blaze

i agree with pinecreek, mix packs from a respected source such as you (Chimera!) would indeed fly off the shelves. il be joining the q

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
S1 blueberry sativa, where is the real blueberry? Get with dj and bring it back.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
i agree with pinecreek, mix packs from a respected source such as you (Chimera!) would indeed fly off the shelves. il be joining the q

Mix packs why not, but i'd like to know what im growing. Maybe separated the beans in the pack will work out...

S1 blueberry sativa, where is the real blueberry? Get with dj and bring it back.

Co-Sign

420hieagle420

red siskaberry line. damn i miss her. i know she still out there in clone formbut we need some seeds.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
blueberry sativa and some shishkabery for shure

N

NYsFinestGenes

I have to say that I would certainly go for a couple mix packs from chimera. I've loved every last strain that I have worked with from him and I like surprises so :D

Much Respect to ya Chimera! I voiced my opinion on IC in regards to your ban and found a ban the next am, but life rolls on, and I wish you nothing but God Speed My Friend!

Thank You for all your continued hard greenworks!

Top Bottom