what strains are mexican brickweed?

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

yea i feel u joker gotta hate the media and ignorant americans. i remember when italians had the same problem and look where it led too. fuckin disgraceful. have u seen these so called mobsters of this generation? lol... now ppl c cartel biz on the news n associate every person of mexican descent as a ruthless cartel killer not knowing it's less than 1% actually directly involved. i blame it on the internet. keeps ppl from worldly experience and replaces it with google lol. kids these days wanna find out about something instead of real life exp they get youtube vids n mtv, its fuckin pathetic.

Venom818

Venom818

Wow, never saw the responses. But what makes you think I'm white? I'm latino. Shockingly, went to college, never had kids I could not afford, traveled the world, not living up to any stereotype.

And I have dealt with Nortenos and Sureno's since I moved to Cali. Assholes all of them. If your kid is in a gang , you have failed as a parent.

So for all the people assuming I'm white because I don't think gun toting thugs cutting trees and dumping chemicals in the forest is the right thing to do, kiss off. I love hiking our national parks and think that the cartels raping the forest suck.

Read the papers and get real about whose doing what in California national parks.

Now , if you think I mean every Mexican ...no... but I quickly learned not to wear red or blue when I moved here and had no clue when these idiots kept asking me "where I was from".

Pisses me off even more because I'm college educated and articulate to have people tell me I'm "basically white". Just as ignorant.

i never assumed you were white i was talking about the remark about there kids being assholes doubt they have any control over there parents thats all.I applaud you for being educated bro but that still was a dumb remark.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

I grew some out some like maybe two runs ago. I did around 50 seeds picked 30 of the best looking seedlings 13 were female 15 were male and 2 hermy's. I had got a lot of different pheno's. From Pink Bubble Gum, Juicy Fruit, Turpentine, Winter fresh gum, And Dog and cat puke. None ended up being keepers in my opinion though. But then again they molded and I dried them under a lamp lol. So I might try it again. A friend planted some this summer and he had this little one that smelt just like gas but with a real sweet smell. I cloned and then killed it. Ooops.... If any one try's it I would probably suggest not to do a complete run of just mid seeds run some of your gear than has a good history two. :fighting0040:
got to be the worst advice ive ever heard no offence.. but i dont suggest growing bag seed with any seeds u spent money on .. because if they hermi ur going to end up with seeds that u dont want to get rid of because of the fact u bought some of those strains............ ull kill the genetics and be pissed.. just do a first grow with swag seeds.. and then if ur going to use bag seeds for a grow only use shit thats in the best weed u smoked.. i tried with bag seed and shit i bought.. and i wasted an entire grow to seeds . and not good seeds either..

C

CannablissKid

I saved some seeds from some mexican weed i had in florida last year . I knew i would be moving back to michigan when they allowed weed for medical. anyway,i use to buy all kinds of mexican from some guys in hawthorne florida and some would be ok some would be down right old moldy hay looking and smelling (and i would get pissed when he sold it to me on the fly,without seeing or testing it. One of the last sacs i got was from some really good shit, lasted hours and was a real stoney buzz, so i kept them, i planted a few when i was approved for my card and now out of 3 , 2 were males and the one female is not doing to bad, about the 3rd week into flowering . Thats all i wanted to say , not all mexican weed is bad . (BUT , following in line to bloom will be god bud, holy grail kush , and one of my free seeds, blimburns super automatic:D:couchpotato:

Top Bottom