• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nor cali farmer

best stuff i done was the old wohawken in the mid 70's

bud good

bud good

i dont know how many tons of schwaggg ive smoked by now but alot of my early years were of smoking mexi imported weed trying to get the best import here are a couple nickk names offa the top of my head fer diffrent strains :P lemon lime(lemony shit) choco. thai( dark w/ choco flav) purpleshit(pine'y, mostly dark purp immiture or mad leafy sativa) the punch(def. indo'y light green with bright red hairs super tight clusters of pure bud brick no seeds) we all just used to call it commercial cess shit would only come round once a year or so damn i miss that cali cess everybody turned into a pot snob :P

bud good
(indoor progress)

K

Kingsmoker

Its been a few years since I was in arizona (glad to be back in bc). Iu did spend over a year there as broke student.. and I smoked a pile of mexi brick. I found the range of price and quality really strange. If you knew the right guy you could get descent quality outdoor weed from mexico.. bricked down a squashed aqll the hell.. but Descent smoke for like 90-100 an ounce.. Where what they called "beasters" or the bc pot was like 400 bucks a zip!!! 50 an 1/8.. I was very very rarely impressed wiht any of the A grade either.. I will admitt a couple of times I saw world class AAA smoke.. But only a couple times and it was like gold nuggets.. I found the 90 dollar ounces of mexican to be a descent value if you found a good batch.. Some of it I could have sold for as much or more in canada. Ive never lived anywhere with so much price variation though.. 90 on the low end 450 on the high end, strange.. Ill tell you o ne thing though. I did better as a canadian in arizona then I did as a canadian in mexico. I got robbed at the tourista traps in puerto morelos.. Terrible brick that looked like it had been stuck to someones shoe for a week or two. After 3 days with out though, I was pretty enthusastic to pick all the seeds and stem out of that garbage. walked out a few feet into the pcean and bombed two big fatties to my head. Never been so happy wiht such shitty smoke! The way those mexican cartels are acting down there.. I really dont think anyone with a sence of morals should be suporting their products.

winta

winta

i got some seeds out of a earthy batch, fruity batch and a PURPLE batch! im gonna get those poppin with my next grow! i used to get some bangin ari back in the day i hope to get it back

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

i dont know i have been saving some nice mid seeds. but i have to many other strains to try 1st and after my 1st experience im kinda iffy on it. plus i got and old school pill bottle(made of glass) my boys mom had it she in her closet she said she quit smoking in like early 70's and she always saved the seeds from the best weed. there's like 200 seeds in here im gonna try and get a few of those to pop. all the seeds were gathered in the new york, mass ct area from like mid 60's thru the early 70's

i cant wait till you get to that maygn i will be tunning in hopefully you can post some pics of it whenever you get to it hope to see them peaceeee

The Joker

The Joker

I grew some good weed from Mexican Schwag in 1993 or so. It was lanky and took like 12 weeks to flower. Beyond my skill level and closet size.

Those Mexican gangs are literally destroying the national forests, cutting trees, dumping chemicals in the streams and ruining our beautiful resource. Their kids are assholes too.

I only bought on the street when I was desperate. Starting growing and never looked back. When I quit growing I quit smoking. Now, I'm back. Would love some Highland Oaxacan Gold.

K

Kushbreath

I've been seeing some decent brick around here in the Midwest lately. But lately I've also been winging myself off of the schwag lol I'm tired of choosing decent regs over dank to save money.

I'm just buying good local grown & growing my own from now on. I've given too much money to fuck-ups

Grow your own or buy American grown Bud!!!

R

Reeferman

I grew some good weed from Mexican Schwag in 1993 or so. It was lanky and took like 12 weeks to flower. Beyond my skill level and closet size.

Those Mexican gangs are literally destroying the national forests, cutting trees, dumping chemicals in the streams and ruining our beautiful resource. Their kids are assholes too.

I only bought on the street when I was desperate. Starting growing and never looked back. When I quit growing I quit smoking. Now, I'm back. Would love some Highland Oaxacan Gold.
Mexicans are destroying the national forest ? chemicals ? fertalizer that farmers poor millions of gallons of on there fields that get in the ground water dont beleave all that you read party line bull shit I agree they should pick up and pack out there bean cans and torija bags ! that being said this gringo went and did the same thing in there national forrest lol :ridinghorse: The mexican people are charming decent folks in mexico I have met the best and worst humans I have come in contact with .
I am so tired of ignorant white people I loved mexico ! great people great growing conditions the hardest workers I have ever had the pleasure to work with !
There children are like all children reflections of there parents .
Reef:wondering

Venom818

Venom818

Maybe that's why your name is the joker cause your clown bro very ignorant remark there kids are assholes 2 so u meet all of there kids LOL im sure there is not one white person doing this as well.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
reef said it well dont be so ignorant you do offend some judge yourself b4 others sabes

O

ogkush90284

WTF? Assholes are everywhere and in every community. Even in ours. You just proved that you dope!

winta

winta

i got a few beans out of some bomb mexi from last november around then its called christmas bud. i just gotta get some more room to get em goin :)

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

well as soon as you get some room winta hit me up i wuould really love to see those mexi baybees grow

joeca1i

joeca1i

The best bet for mexican strains,would be to try sensi's mexican sativa,barneys alcapulcogold,dnas cannalopehaze.I also seen reefermans mexican IBL,on the tude.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah growing out brick bag seed is a long shot. they pull all the males when they see them so the only seeds you are gonna get are from females that hermi. if it has bud they wont bother to take her down as they will get around the same price for the weed with or without seeds

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yeah i got alot of brick bag seeds from at least 3 cities in mex i would never by these from anyone online reason being is that i get like a million of those seeds from the briks i get an i know specificly where they are coming from ,sinaloa sonora and chihuha once i get my set up im going to run these and upload the pics so all you farmers can check them out

B

bicycle racer

There is a huge swing in the genetic base in mexico tens of millions of world class seeds fell into the hands of the sinaloa Cartel in the past 4 years , they have expressed interest in high quality productions .
I have seen seedless cannabis that rivals anything in a dutch coffee shop grown in the mountains of mexico .
The real issue is transport because of more lucrative colombian products everything is squashed no matter how fine it might be .
The genetics of mexico today have nothing to do with native mexican genetics but are mostly Canadian and dutch .
I expect to see the massive decline in genetic quality in 2 more years in the hands of ill motivated gangsters nothing thrives .
I am sure they will inbreed too excess or hybridize to the point of a genetic wash of poly hybrids mess that will have early flowering plants mixed with super late flowers so the products will have little appeal commercially .
If you saw the meth head gun toting maniacs who tend these crops you would think twice about buying mexican weed , I have met some really nice growing families but they are rare or killed rather than paid .
The reality in mexico these days is sad and violent .
~reef~

exactly these people are not fools and lots of good genetics end up down there but there is no love only profits are concerned bad vibes why bother.

B

bicycle racer

on a side note im popping some viable seeds sourced from mexico around 1978-1979 gifted to me from a friend smoked some of the bud from these its quite good not too much has changed.

Top Bottom