What Were We Smoking In The 70’s

• Thread starter A NewPhase
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Lucky me I never smoked brown weed. Unless you count that one time I smoked dill pickle weed YUCK

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I also remember the sticky black hash that was actually opium LOL that was around Boston at the end of the 60s around here, maybe the early seventies too, haven't seen it since, and there was some black hash oil in the early to mid 70s that was exceptional as well
I remember the supposed opium soaked Thai sticks. The Thai sticks that were circulating in the Midwest was literally a few small buds tied onto the stem with a piece of hemp cord. I never realized it is supposed to be a longish Sativa bud that was still attached to it's stem. The red rock opium was usually incense of some sort. I wouldn't see opium unless it came to me directly... and nobody else had it as it was all bunk. The hash oil WAS great! You hacked your lungs out, but it was wonderful! The potency was a lot less back then, but you didn't notice it because everyone had low tolerances due to lower quality, and when something above average appeared, it was like fireworks!

Imone

Imone

I just completed my first grow. I had one small red stemmed lebanese plant and one larger green stemmed plant. Harvested the red first, just milky trichs and half brown and half red pistils. Oh my god. Even though it seeded itself and was a hermie, it was some of the best weed i ever smoked. Nothing from the dozen or so dispensaries i have visited came close. 4 & half hour high with no body stone, no uncomfortable feelings,guilt trips,,paranoia, sweating or anxiety...no sleepy edge just clear cerebral high like i hadnt felt in 40 years. It had a little couch lock, more of a feeling that i really shouldnt try anything serious or involving conversations or sharp objects...jesus. I smoked some purple hindu kush afterward so i could sleep. The bigger green stemmed plant wasnt as good. It had more of the tired high.

Top Bottom