What You Guys Think Of Smartpots Indoor ?

• Thread starter Panchojr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Nice work and whats scoring? I grow em top em and try to train em as much as possible but i can't do true scrog because i have to move them from veg to bloom room which has multiple stages in it. This plant was 1 week off and she gave me 23 zs so just under 1.5 but that strain was never a big producer.

20160910 130646
P

Panchojr

Nice work and whats scoring? I grow em top em and try to train em as much as possible but i can't do true scrog because i have to move them from veg to bloom room which has multiple stages in it. This plant was 1 week off and she gave me 23 zs so just under 1.5 but that strain was never a big producer.
Nice plant and what she she how long you veg for ?

P

Panchojr

I have a grow and a bloom room to I veg them for 5-6 from the machine and then I take them to the bloom room and I put the net on them when are ready to bloom

420Artie

420Artie

Scoring=winning

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Nice plant and what she she how long you veg for ?
I have a bigger one of her too but my internet is shit right now. She is Grape God topped after I put her in a cup, then put in a 5g soft pot for about 2 months topping as it grew before blooming had to then i had to tie as she went. it's my oldest strain it's about 3 yrs old, I clone once the clone gets old enough then clone off that clone I don't keep mother plants. And yes I've been scoring lol

robomont

robomont

is grape god your name or somebody elses.i got something grape as mexi bag seed about four years ago.

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

I'm about to put 9 200gallon smart pots in a 6k room

You could completely prove me wrong but I think it is crazy to be running that much dirt under 6k. I'm running about 200 gallons total in my 6k and I average 2 per. You need almost a lb more just to cover the extra cost of dirt. Then veg time and power. With the price dropping daily, I believe costs like this could break a grow on a medium plus sized grow.
I have a veg room I veg in for about a month then right into flower. Veg for a week or less in the flower room and flip. Harvest every 8 weeks with fast strains.
Anyhow go do the opposite if what I say and maybe you will make me look stupid, lol. If everyone did the same thing we wouldn't learn much

P

Panchojr

Well I veg in a other room with 7gal and then when they are ready I transplant and in 1 day I flip it's my first time doing it like this we will see

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

is grape god your name or somebody elses.i got something grape as mexi bag seed about four years ago.
Its somebody else's. I haven't created a strain yet. I just got some strawberry godfather seeds cant wait to see how they do

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Its somebody else's. I haven't created a strain yet. I just got some strawberry godfather seeds cant wait to see how they do. And i might use 200g of dirt a year

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

I think i vegged for for 2 2.5 idk i run out of room in veg and top and lolipop the hell out of em to make em fit through the door she was the last of that clone run so she was old but she bent pretty good. And that gap is because branches broke branches

P

Panchojr

I think i vegged for for 2 2.5 idk i run out of room in veg and top and lolipop the hell out of em to make em fit through the door she was the last of that clone run so she was old but she bent pretty good. And that gap is because branches broke branches
I still can't believe how a small smart pit you got a monster plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom