Whats in your garden?

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eircsmith

Im not doing too many things like last year. This year I'm just doing watermelons, jalapenos, pumpkins, squash and different types of corn as far as edibles. Have lots of flowers going on, but california golden poppys will dominate this time around.

anybody grow roses? anything out there that is very low maintenance? how bout low maintenance trees where it usually keeps its leaves, I dont like mowing the lawn :help: I don't wanna rake too.
Oh brother try growing some ornamental flowers that will be a super scene. You will also enjoy the glory of the plants all time.

E

eircsmith

Im not doing too many things like last year. This year I'm just doing watermelons, jalapenos, pumpkins, squash and different types of corn as far as edibles. Have lots of flowers going on, but california golden poppys will dominate this time around.

anybody grow roses? anything out there that is very low maintenance? how bout low maintenance trees where it usually keeps its leaves, I dont like mowing the lawn :help: I don't wanna rake too.
Oh brother try growing some ornamental flowers that will be a super scene. You will also enjoy the glory of the plants all time.

sun

sun

HA HA HA I don't know if you can see it but ,
WIN 20150329 154142
I ate an apple (Monsanto no doubt) , and one of the seeds cracked . This it in a peet pellet.the root is white as ivory. I plan to take it to ore. to plant out doors.

Last edited:
north knect

north knect

This summer wifey and i will be growing As much as we can fit on our a large deck..tons o veggies and flowers..also I'll have a large outdoor MJ grow in the Bush lol same old same old lol..Ill be Glad to post some pics of the veggies n flowers on here when there goin..happy farming

sun

sun

HA HA HA I don't know if you can see it but , View attachment 498294 I ate an apple (Monsanto no doubt) , and one of the seeds cracked . This it in a peet pellet.the root is white as ivory. I plan to take it to ore. to plant out doors.
here's the apple seed a couple of houres later
WIN 20150330 012211
I forgot to mention the seed was already cracked inside the apple that I ate.

SupaM

SupaM

I've got a few tomatoes out front of the house, and a couple cucumbers in a cheap greenhouse for the moment. Should be another great gardening season. ATB!

SupaM

SupaM

2 Strawberries, 1 Watermelon, 1 Squash, 2 Cucumbers, 5 SilverQueen Corn, and 11 Tomatoes(2 cherokee purple, 2 patio, 1 early girl, 1 paul robeson, 1 black cherry, 1 sun gold, 1 yellow pear, 1 super snow white, and 1 indigo blue berry). ATB!

20150609 085021 resized

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sorry @sun but most apple trees grown from seed are sour and or tart,most trees are graphed from a sweet apple tree onto a stalk of another fast growing tree. Johnny Apple seeds put out so many seeds and only a quarter were tasty,the rest sour,that's how Apple cider came about. Sorry just watched a show about it.

not all in my garden, I have 2 Granny Smith apple trees,4 blueberry bushes,2 but looks like 5 fig trees and now one pear tree- lost one last year to wind. In the garden I have some tomatoes that came back in the compost and some scotch bonnet peppers so far.

STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom