Whats in your garden?

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

I like the artichoke.how long does it take to produce?
I needed about 50 of those damn assassin's last outdoor I did, damn leaf hoppers everywhere.
STR8

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I like the artichoke.how long does it take to produce?
I needed about 50 of those damn assassin's last outdoor I did, damn leaf hoppers everywhere.
STR8
I'm not sure on the artichoke it's my first one.

Those Leafhopper assassin bugs is crazy. They say if you grab it, it will stab you with its fang and inject there serum into you like a snake and it suppose to hurt with a welt and itch lmfao but the benefits outweighs the negative. Pretty cool. Last year my tomatoe plants got hit by a tobacco horn worm. This year nothing thanks to the L.A.Bug.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I cooked up the homegrown artichoke and it was pretty good. I got 4 off the plant so far. It is still producing.

SupaM

SupaM

I went out and grabbed a few toms off the vines today...starting to cool off a bit here, so I may see a slow down soon. ATB!

lemons

lemons

I'm sure it's been covered but what is that lovely artichoke!?

I pulled about 3 5gal buckets of apples of my trees day. Gonna be a process to process them all.

Grew black diamond watermelons for the first time this year. Highly recommended! Only watermelon that actually tastes like watermelon candy.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
those artichokes have a really cool formation! Thanks for sharing @Og Gong!

Latest posts

Top Bottom