What's The Story With The Reeferman?

• Thread starter SmokyPockets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reeferman

Reeferman

Thanks farmers
The only thing that I dislike is when someone uses my genetics and does not give credit for the use or changes the name etc .
I am really shocked to here that one farmer did not like my g13 x haze ?
I bred the g13 x haze in Europe barneys did very well with it I'm pretty sure there is a YouTube customer grow also.
Pretty much all of my g13 hybrids were all loved .
I have 16' airborne g13 plants growing now .
My Burmese is in lovely form better than ever before .
As mentioned here I have a blue berry indica unrelated to DJ short it goes back to the late 80's I first saw it in 91 in Yarrow BC .
Pure indica hash plant type with unforgettable blueberry Candy scent and taste but like tea cup another closely held BC clone they are both very inbred I feel a hybrid of the 2 coming .
This business has been full of sketch cats for soo long I have been preyed upon by every negative dick on the net , not once has anyone ever said any of the negative crap that is said on forums to me personally .
At cups or events I am always at my table or around .
I have had 1 troll Bob ?? Who has made up lies said he went to school with me knows my wife changed dates on old news articles etc
I was the first to go to Amsterdam and beat the Dutch .
I can't change my history when I was able to think for myself and break ties I did and never looked back .
I received a serious beating as a 14 year old for a piece of hash found in my pocket .
I was attracted to this plant despite all the rhetoric shoved down my throat in essence the plant led to to where I am .
I did go to work for big corporate Cannabis it was a nightmare .
I have bred seeds for many companies I bred for Barneys , bc bud depot and 3 other major NL based seed companies .
The reality is that many seed companies are sales centres and don't maintain breeding programs .
I work with Dr Atomic seeds currently Dr A has held my mothers for me while I travel he loves Harmony and love potion .
I am friends with Nevil we talk weekly lots of great things are happening these days guys we don't need negativity and division ,
I am working with my old stable plus new true indica genetics I know no other breeder has unless he followed me to North India and Southern Pakistan amazing strains if anyone chooses not to buy my strains because of how I was raised and what I turned my back on and broke a multigenerational history that is your loss .
I don't buy fancy toys I travel and collect new strains I am not interested in recycling the same old shit .
I will breed with good popular genetics if I find it's impressive but I give credit where it's due .
I am working on resurecting prairie fire seeds my first company from back in 96 .
I have reintroduced my early outdoor and auto strains based on old school ruderallis that dates back to the early 90's
Anyways thanks friends

zeke

zeke

I really could care less if RM smokes crack and worships Satan. No doubt the dude put out some worthwhile gear. The past is the past. Some of us have had embarrassing instances of ignorance in our youth. I had a bad ass mullet and wore spandex while riding my three wheeler through the trailer park trolling for skanks. The eighties were a generally embarrassing time for us all. Hard core rascism is a little tougher for most people stomach though. Even worse in my opinion than hateful thoughts is theft. Surely RM knows who he owes. Make it right and all is well. That's the best anyone can do. Until then it's more bullshit and lip flap. Scammer seed sellers don't last, integrity is making a comeback in this industry.

Reeferman

Reeferman

I breed seeds for many different seed banks , they are no longer handling any of my shipping for me , I bred them CBD god bud harlequin bx 4 etc etc
If they choose to buy seeds from me or contract me to produce seeds for them than I will continue to do so .
I have no other connection to bud depot other than selling them seeds , I was working with them on a dispensary but stepped away from that , my daughter no longer works there .
Bulldog11
I have no idea what your talking about I offered to send you what ? first of all let me say I rarely handle shipping myself I really can't see me offering to send clogs and tulips I am guessing that was while we were in Holland we had exceptional customer service team back than but I certainly was not communicating with you than I was in South America
I was born into that group did not just sign up and I am not a part of any group , I am a "fake" well my genetics have won many cups all over the world I guess my fake breeding can't be all that Bad .
I could list off all the cups that either I have won or my genetics have won but I am not trying to be a braggart .
Zeke saying surely I know who I owe now I'm a scammers ? do you have any idea of how many seeds we have shipped in the past 20 years ?
Sometimes seeds don't make it , I personally suck at shipping and packing seeds that is why I always have others do that part of the business .
So now that I have answered to my youth your calling me a scammer ?
So who do I owe I have always instructed our shippers to send replacements with no ? asked if a shipment is sent multiple times than it comes to the point when we will just say no more we also would have asked for a alternative address .
I denied you nothing 10 years ago and if my customer service team said that to you I am sure there was a reason , you would be shocked how may people take advantage of our replacement policy , Rather than attacking me why don't you fill me in in the circumstances I have a feeling that you may post on other sites under another name ?
Charles

Last edited:
Michal

Michal

Glad to hear it. What you're trying to do is hard enough without someone like that bailing water into the ship.

A little bird whispered that the loud mouthed Bactrian beast was working at the dispensary. Never known that mook to do anything but sock away for himself what others own.

The past is just that and you seem a good sort.

Cheers

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Some people just like to complain. I'll keep growing the hell out of my Nepali Hashplant expression of Willie Nelson because it's one of three strains I hold in the highest regard. You dudes can keep your OGs, for my head there's nothing better than 100% sativa genetics, and Willie hits the spot for me every time.

Thanks for your contributions @Reeferman! Plenty of us out here have a lot of respect for the work you've done.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There shouldn't have to be permission for f2 ing a strain that was paid for unless selling them at the same time as the creator. If the breeder has a issue then make just FEMS then no males to worry about f2
Doesn't work. You still get males. I'll tell you who and what via PM if you like.

Reeferman

Reeferman

Thunderfudge it seems like you have lost contact with the truth !
What you have stated here about Burmese f2 is a total fabrication never was said I never said anything to anyone about making f2 and considering Burmese is a ibl seeds would not be f2
I don't actually recall talking to you at all the only comment I made was that many of the seeds left in Europe were rejects and or not viable .
The same thing I told bhodi which turned out to be accurate .
There were generations of Burmese that were hermie prone
They were not to be sold the stash in ? Had 2 parts initially a small number of seeds were good they were sealed in glass the other we're just a bunch of 2nds and rejects they all got mixed together later .
I have to give my head a shake at the statement "karma genetics got burnt by him "
Another bold faced lie I don't even know who karma genetics are ?
Do you just make this stuff up so that you appear to know people and the inner working of things that you so desperately want to be part of .
I don't mind answering to valid ? About my sketchy youth and family at all that is enough to carry but than to have guys like you and joe trailer park who just make up bold faced lies and bull shit to elevate your ego you know the illusion of yourself ?
My friend who gave those seeds away had not seen me in nearly 6 years I was in South America he knew they were in decline as he had issues with some years prior here on the farm .
So he gave them to competent Guys to try to save some stuff .
He was with my wife and I at last years Cannabis cup .
I can hardly wait to here the cloud of lies that spill out to try to cover the BS you wrote about herd .
Slander is slander , I wander what jaded motivation really inspired that self important spew of dishonesty
On a happy note: my desk is open and I have fresh new seeds heading to the farm real soon

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hi farmers
All these questions have been answered in high times magazine and others .
I grew up in the extreme right bottom line in that video I was 21-22 years old .
I have kids that old now I have lived all over the world and been breeding cannabis for decades .
I have friends of every culture , I never told the poster anything about making f2 of my seeds only that many of the seeds left in Europe were rejects and non viable .
I encourage people to breed read my 2015 breed thread on ic I have been teaching others about Sts since overgrow .
I have raised 4 children who if not for that old news clip would have no idea of my history nor do they know my family .
This type of misinformed mob attack is the same type of ignorant intolerant crap I was raised with .
I have literally grown hundreds of thousands of plants from Mexico to the Middle East my children went to boarding school in Amritsar north India .
That was another life I have done nothing but demonstrate tollerance
And do my best to breed great genetics .
I have been to hell and back in my divotion to the plant call me whatever you want personally but give the racist thing a serious rest please that is like calling someone who has been cured of lepersy a lepper .
Kind regards
Charles
Fair enough .... We all make mistakes or are born into other people's worlds its the adult decisions we make that form our lives . up until I read your reeferman breed thread at ic . I have never heard or seen your speakings .
You seem like a good dude and are def knowledgable about the plant ( and chimera can always help ya with the tech words...;)

I'm waiting on my bb beans that you offered still thou or a pm reply

O

organicj

keep doing what you are doing reef....those of us who have dealt with you direct and grown out true f1's know what vigor and unique profiles you possess....one of the best in my book

F

friend

Reeferman,
Thanks and much respect for helping out the farm !
Wishing you the best karma moving forward :cigar:

buffbuds

buffbuds

Must say, never heard a complaint that could be properly attributed to Charles Scott, and he has always been responsive and open with others even while being criticized. So glad to be hearing there will be more burmese crosses, and blueberry as well!! Hope they are anything like the blueberry NL, and big bertha, plus excited for the direction he is taking his breeding, especially with extracts in mind! Hope to buy several packs of each released after this harvest.

pugliese63

pugliese63

Have a clone I selected from the original release of Love Potion 1.1 that is absolutely stellar. Lemon Pledge darkness that will be in my garden for years.
Love Reeferman Genetics. Still have some of the older releases from C-Bay days.
Can't wait to pick up a few the Nevil's Haze hybrids. Looking forward to the new releases as well.
Glad to see you active.

Latest posts

Top Bottom