Whats wrong with Tap Water. Is RO necessary?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Someone mentioned using water from their dehumidifier- any opinions from the water pros?

My next best guess is a micro issue but id be very surprised
I think its the seed batch, i use the same methods/medium for all of them and this is the first time, I have only had white blotch from boxelder bugs taking a sample or maybe they defecated,urinated or whatever on a leaf here and there and when they bite it you know it,but never that small and all in the center,but if you look at third one up on the right by the unaffected one it does look like it starting to come out of it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think its the seed batch, i use the same methods/medium for all of them and this is the first time, I have only had white blotch from boxelder bugs taking a sample or maybe they defecated,urinated or whatever on a leaf here and there and when they bite it you know it,but never that small and all in the center,but if you look at third one up on the right by the unaffected one it does look like it starting to come out of it
Yeah seed have stored nutrients and it well could have been a mother in poor health

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Yeah seed have stored nutrients and it well could have been a mother in poor health
Yes it very well could have, I hope they live and are mutant,sexually stable, and crazy potent so I can make seeds and then I'll hand some out on this board

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes it very well could have, I hope they live and are mutant,sexually stable, and crazy potent so I can make seeds and then I'll hand some out on this board
Hope so too and good luck brother

K

Kopper1013

Anyone thought of using the water from there sump pump? I live across the street from a lake and my basement sump runs every 2-3min it’s water table water so wondered about trying that?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Havent seen him in a whike i hope his health is ok as last time we spoke he was having some challenges but that was quite some time ago brother
ya i was curious myself ,we both had heart surgery at the same time ,let me say that gal bladder surgery i just had, when someone says ah it isnt bad or painful, they lieing som bitchs hahah ,mine stil giving me hell 2 weeks after ,they got that hernia fixed while they were in there .
i seen this thread and march was the last time he post and just wanted to see how he was doing.
you been alright homie? what is all the mess of canada not having good weed and lack of prime seeds? they talk all kind noise on other forums why im asking , at least it is legal there is my opinion and if it get you high that main goal anyway

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

ya i was curious myself ,we both had heart surgery at the same time ,let me say that gal bladder surgery i just had, when someone says ah it isnt bad or painful, they lieing som bitchs hahah ,mine stil giving me hell 2 weeks after ,they got that hernia fixed while they were in there .
i seen this thread and march was the last time he post and just wanted to see how he was doing.
you been alright homie? what is all the mess of canada not having good weed and lack of prime seeds? they talk all kind noise on other forums why im asking , at least it is legal there is my opinion and if it get you high that main goal anyway
Its not so good up here unless in BC imo some out est very few in central Canada. Genetics is always a challenge up here as there are many many growers but not near enough breeders.

Dont kid yourself with us nucks…. We aint got shit on place like cali michigan and the likes down there. We are just generally polite ppl lol.. yup thats still our claim to fame here

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

On a personal side i still need that dam back surgery but life is great and i have no complaints… finally getting back to who i am and its been a long road but a beautiful and much needed travel.

I hope you and moma are well. I love you honesty in life. Keep telling it the way it is brother. I got a tatoo once and was told it doesn’t hurt like i think…. I HAVE 1 tatoo lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Its not so good up here unless in BC imo some out est very few in central Canada. Genetics is always a challenge up here as there are many many growers but not near enough breeders.

Dont kid yourself with us nucks…. We aint got shit on place like cali michigan and the likes down there. We are just generally polite ppl lol.. yup thats still our claim to fame here
thats what i figure too , well brother man time to get r done,show um how

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

thats what i figure too , well brother man time to get r done,show um how
Second week of july is the plan bro… I designed an aeroponic system that ill be using… spider farmer was kind enough to sponsor me with a light and @Moe.Red has been kind enough to give a brother a hand on the system and testing/validating results. Should haul some serious ass though and the one part that scares me is the nutrients because if i get the growth rates im very much expecting thats going to be a challenge to dial in lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

On a personal side i still need that dam back surgery but life is great and i have no complaints… finally getting back to who i am and its been a long road but a beautiful and much needed travel.

I hope you and moma are well. I love you honesty in life. Keep telling it the way it is brother. I got a tatoo once and was told it doesn’t hurt like i think…. I HAVE 1 tatoo lol
right,i still refuse the back surgery, heck im gonna start charging them for parts, dang i swear you work your butt off to retire ,your whole life working ,saving and all the norm stuff, then once you retire you spend all your money on staying alive.
then to top it off ,the second opinion on mama biopsy was stage 4 so we working at getting chemo setup now, sucks bro
the saying over the hill means you going down hill not having any fun at it , about like getting pumped up to go fishing and then getting skunked
bright side is the lord gave me and her another beautiful day to enjoy and thats all you can ask for in a day,the rest of the day s what you yourself make of it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Second week of july is the plan bro… I designed an aeroponic system that ill be using… spider farmer was kind enough to sponsor me with a light and @Moe.Red has been kind enough to give a brother a hand on the system and testing/validating results. Should haul some serious ass though and the one part that scares me is the nutrients because if i get the growth rates im very much expecting thats going to be a challenge to dial in lol
im back to fermenting,i cant afford nutrient at today prices, i made some plant juice from bull nettle ,tried it out about 3 days ago ,let me tell you there was a difrence within a hour ,the plants responded with joy.
my next goal is to ferment some cactus ,when you life on the equator feed hot food hahahah, it been in triple digits for a month here ,my whole dang veggie garden is fired , i still have a few hot weather plants that fine with it , but im strugglng to finish potato

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

right,i still refuse the back surgery, heck im gonna start charging them for parts, dang i swear you work your butt off to retire ,your whole life working ,saving and all the norm stuff, then once you retire you spend all your money on staying alive.
then to top it off ,the second opinion on mama biopsy was stage 4 so we working at getting chemo setup now, sucks bro
the saying over the hill means you going down hill not having any fun at it , about like getting pumped up to go fishing and then getting skunked
bright side is the lord gave me and her another beautiful day to enjoy and thats all you can ask for in a day,the rest of the day s what you yourself make of it
That’s exactly it brother… what you make of it. I wish I understood that in my younger years but i do now and that’s exactly what i plan to do. Of course im still just a stupid boy but a little wiser than i once was lol.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That’s exactly it brother… what you make of it. I wish I understood that in my younger years but i do now and that’s exactly what i plan to do. Of course im still just a stupid boy but a little wiser than i once was lol.
same here brother , we just took the long route and now see what our grand parents tried to teach us ,because we all never listen to parents hahahah my road was a flat tyre most of the way

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

im back to fermenting,i cant afford nutrient at today prices, i made some plant juice from bull nettle ,tried it out about 3 days ago ,let me tell you there was a difrence within a hour ,the plants responded with joy.
my next goal is to ferment some cactus ,when you life on the equator feed hot food hahahah, it been in triple digits for a month here ,my whole dang veggie garden is fired , i still have a few hot weather plants that fine with it , but im strugglng to finish potato
I wish i had that experience and knowledge… maybe someday. Jeez this snoeman would melt down there in this conditions… ive drank myself into a puddle more than a few times in my life but im not so sure id recover from the puddle that heat would turn me into

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

same here brother , we just took the long route and now see what our grand parents tried to teach us ,because we all never listen to parents hahahah my road was a flat tyre most of the way
You ever see cops where they use the spike strips? That was my life always a hundred miles an hr hitting atrip after strip… many of roll overs but somehow im still here to serve a purpose… now just to figure out what it is lol.

I think its safe to say and the most accurate analogy that i have lived the life of a crash test dummy up until this point… now lets hope the duct tape holds

Latest posts

Top Bottom