Whats wrong with Tap Water. Is RO necessary?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You ever see cops where they use the spike strips? That was my life always a hundred miles an hr hitting atrip after strip… many of roll overs but somehow im still here to serve a purpose… now just to figure out what it is lol.

I think its safe to say and the most accurate analogy that i have lived the life of a crash test dummy up until this point… now lets hope the duct tape holds
right on bro,it will as long as you believe in yourself ,time passes us by and we focus on all the wrong things when we really would have been better off to not go past the tip of our on nose, there isnt any worry ,there isnt any back talk and what we see threw the eyes is nothing but thruth ,but it is unfortunate that cant happen in most cases .
that spike strip goes flat after a while my man as you know ,you have to see and feel first hand rock ass bottom before things become enjoyable and easy to come by ,just from lesson learned

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

right on bro,it will as long as you believe in yourself ,time passes us by and we focus on all the wrong things when we really would have been better off to not go past the tip of our on nose, there isnt any worry ,there isnt any back talk and what we see threw the eyes is nothing but thruth ,but it is unfortunate that cant happen in most cases .
that spike strip goes flat after a while my man as you know ,you have to see and feel first hand rock ass bottom before things become enjoyable and easy to come by ,just from lesson learned
Aint that the truth… i am appreciative to have had that experience after the fact because i sure wasn’t during but if it makes us a better person and helps us realize what’s important in life its a benefit to ourselves and those we choose to surround ourselves with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom