What's you fav video game to blow of steam?

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

I play a lot of Street Fighter 4 and NHL 10. GTA 4 online is sick too.

M

MASSES 420KING

socom confrontation for ps3 been playing it since it came out 2years ago totally badass mad shit talking to so grow a thick skin check me out there as i420king

Z

zoefresssh666

Grand Theft Auto, Vice City. gotta love those 80s tunes!!

southstreets

southstreets

ill play bioshock 2 offline.. online i play modern warfare2 or gears2....

B

billybadazz

I used to love all kinds of games and now ever since COD came out on xbox thats all I can play I sold my PS3 (hated that piece of shit since day 1) sold my wii now only play modern warfare 2 or world at war. Damn games ruined me for life it seems like any other ones just don't compare...

B

BlindCripple

Premium Member
Supporter
Gonna have to give it up to Call of Duty on this one! Nothing like setting of a nuke on some noobs and listening to they complain on their headsets while they burn!

Look me up on PS3... same name

Billygoat

Billygoat

I've got to second the Call of Duty 2. I love that game and reminds me of all the same shit I did while serving in the good old Army. Just wish they had my old service rifle in it. M24M3A.

BG

X

xchaoticmetalx

Yah Modern Warfare 2 freakin blows my mind, the game is going to be a hard one to surpass

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
any and all fist person shooters. xbox 360 stuck on call of dookie!:mooning hit me up gammer tag. SourTunaflaps

H

haze89

right now im rocking chrono trigger snes running an emulator. been long time since i played brings back memories

ahhhhhhhhhhhh dude, BEST video game made to date. I was honestly thinking about getting a Chrono Trigger full sleeve done last year. I've played through countless times. I gotta get the rom soon and give it another run. Seriously killer game. Right now I'm rockin gta4 online, pairing up with some of my dudes around liberty city and doing drive by's, nothing beats that haha. Running from the cops is a lot more fun when done with friends hahaha. Or a helicopter with someone on the turret and someone hanging out the side with an AK, can you say all out war machine? We ownnnnn the city man. Any farmers play gta online? (ps3)

Z

zagsthebutch

haha dope post we all love video games but my favorite game to blow of steam would have to be Left 4 dead 2

currently playing BF BC2 , COD MW 2 , Final Fantasy 13 ehh im still trying to figure out whats going

xbox gamertag zagsthebutch

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Am i the only one that likes Bio-Shock on x-box. I will kill some tennis on wii too.

M

MASSES 420KING

heres a good one from the ps2 days DEAD TO RIGHTS if you played it you just know why i posted it but still SOCOM CONFRONTATION ps3 is the shit

H

haze89

Seems like 90% of the farm plays cod4. I think I may pick up a copy tomorrow.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
cod4 is so good i can't even figure it out...lol...sure you'll have no problems. I am gonna get Bio-shock 2 next. That game makes the hair on my arm stand up.

T

Timmy

Mercenaries 2 World in Flames. Got it out of bargain bin for 5$
A little glitchy and had to find a patch for it.
Sniper rifles, c4 and lots of tanks and choppers blow of some steam with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom