when to use AN Big Bud?

• Thread starter kushsmoker30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddahslave

buddahslave

I have bigbud powder, so from day 14-28 i should give how much and how often? Going by the label a full dose would be 2 grams per gallon, is this safe in coco for everyday watering? My jar of big bud has an npk of 0-15-40, thats alot of P/K in my book dude. I dont wanna burn things up, how am i properly supposed to use this shit?
My bad bro, I have never tried big bud powder. I only use the liquid big bud which the ratio is very different. The powder is a pk booster and from what I hear works really well. A farmer who has actually used it should give more advise on it because they will be more knowledge on the issue.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I have bigbud powder, so from day 14-28 i should give how much and how often? Going by the label a full dose would be 2 grams per gallon, is this safe in coco for everyday watering? My jar of big bud has an npk of 0-15-40, thats alot of P/K in my book dude. I dont wanna burn things up, how am i properly supposed to use this shit?
Hey brother. I've never used the powder. I use the liquid at full strength but the ratio is 0-1-3 so not going to be much help. Hopefully Buddha has the answer.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey brother. I've never used the powder. I use the liquid at full strength but the ratio is 0-1-3 so not going to be much help. Hopefully Buddha has the answer.
Sorry didn't see he already chimed in.

buddahslave

buddahslave

whats your results with big bud at full strength? I always use it at 1/2 strength but I am interested in ramping it up to full strength.

buddahslave

buddahslave

Is anyone using overdrive from beginning of flowering to end of flowering?

spacebomb

spacebomb

day 14! .you can go a bit longer than to 4,weeks with it tho! on say?a ten weeker! i go to 6,weeks with it.ive been rocking EVERY NUTE LINE I COULD PERSONALLY GET! + its advanced all the way! i know they get a lot of heat over prices,amount of bottles needed etc but its not like you need EVERYTHING EH? ie.no piranah,turrantula,voodo juice etc!fk that.its 600£ to ,inoculate 15,plants ONCE!CRAZY.CAPS BENNIES ALL THE WAY. but personally,i start my bb at day 14! after a week on hammer head.then i transition to adding nirvana etc,it works really well.
can some 1 tell me exactly what day is the correct day to use Big Bud? it says during weeks 2 -4 does that mean day 8 or 14?

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yea bro:-)haha. u stand up + defend a.n. actually? it dont need it.lol.IT IS GOOD GEAR!.100%.i think the people that rag on it have used it!or not.and never got what they wanted + BAMB!smack down on a.n.lol.
hey stop being a H8er!!! no body likes a H8er look at Adolf Hitter......JK

WELL.... when u get a couple free bottles might as well use em, especially if people everywhere say's it works good a few products or additives that AN make or sells are good from what i hear. i will most likely never run there line as i don't like being burned.

any helpful info would deff be appreciated. peace

spacebomb

spacebomb

work.to unfortunatelly treue.UR DEAD ON THO! bout every co!and needing to ,weed the good gear out,
I agree up to the point where AN puts their "100% money back guarantee" on each bottle so bold. Their guarantee is Bullshit! That is why they suck more than other companies.

spacebomb

spacebomb

i had same reaction of a ,freak. SORRY A FREIND I MEAN.LOL. looked at the packs + smirked.I THINK HE WAS GELOUS! cos i got a free test of it + he was bummed. now im hooked on the root + NUTE packs.lol.with my h+g roots exellerator + a.n.lol. i pushed my cloth pots together with seedlings in them.2,weeks later the damn things had ,rooted to each other!the 4 ,cloth pots! all roots from one groming inrto the next pot etc.so funny. he uses sommet at 75£ per l and its dosed @ 5ml per litre?wtf. he wont listen to shit i try to tell him.im not saying i know everything.ha but he just cant take the fact theres a better + cheaper ay.now i sound like a preacher but! he paid out yea, 20£ for 5, fem seeds 4,yrs ago + HES STILL CLONING FROM THE ONE SINGLE SEED HE POPPED FROM! he coulda found a good pheno at least? i mean on yeild hes got me licked!lol.+ I MEAN REALLY LICKED! but thats only cos hes using rock wool! i use organic soil + a.n organic.or so called anyway. he uses the same cut ALL THE TIME! i go thru tons of seeds for a nice plant etc.+ mainly it all boils down to $ with him. no diff tastes,terp profiles etc! i like a few choices.not hes shitty blue cheese! it dont even look or taste right.he doesnt even beleive that when we have a joint or bowl i showed him his ash! and how kinda dlack + clumped it was.then showed him mine.with pure white ash.he said its nowt?hes frustrating.lol.
ANYWAY IM TALKING CRAP + RAMBLING.HA, the rainbow jones gets me like this everytime
peaxce.
s-
X2 brother, i don't use that shit. people gonna do what they want, i tried to tell a buddy bout caps bennies n he looked at me like go get fucked with that knock off junk.....okay enjoy ur lil store bought containers with the lil cute pics on em. peace

spacebomb

spacebomb

My spellings fucked up.sorry man.
i had same reaction of a ,freak. SORRY A FREIND I MEAN.LOL. looked at the packs + smirked.I THINK HE WAS GELOUS! cos i got a free test of it + he was bummed. now im hooked on the root + NUTE packs.lol.with my h+g roots exellerator + a.n.lol. i pushed my cloth pots together with seedlings in them.2,weeks later the damn things had ,rooted to each other!the 4 ,cloth pots! all roots from one groming inrto the next pot etc.so funny. he uses sommet at 75£ per l and its dosed @ 5ml per litre?wtf. he wont listen to shit i try to tell him.im not saying i know everything.ha but he just cant take the fact theres a better + cheaper ay.now i sound like a preacher but! he paid out yea, 20£ for 5, fem seeds 4,yrs ago + HES STILL CLONING FROM THE ONE SINGLE SEED HE POPPED FROM! he coulda found a good pheno at least? i mean on yeild hes got me licked!lol.+ I MEAN REALLY LICKED! but thats only cos hes using rock wool! i use organic soil + a.n organic.or so called anyway. he uses the same cut ALL THE TIME! i go thru tons of seeds for a nice plant etc.+ mainly it all boils down to $ with him. no diff tastes,terp profiles etc! i like a few choices.not hes shitty blue cheese! it dont even look or taste right.he doesnt even beleive that when we have a joint or bowl i showed him his ash! and how kinda dlack + clumped it was.then showed him mine.with pure white ash.he said its nowt?hes frustrating.lol.
ANYWAY IM TALKING CRAP + RAMBLING.HA, the rainbow jones gets me like this everytime
peaxce.
s-

Tnelz

Tnelz

whats your results with big bud at full strength? I always use it at 1/2 strength but I am interested in ramping it up to full strength.
I am currently u
I use it and a few other additives at full strength because it has little to no ppm value. Talked to a rep a while back he told me not to worry so the first plant I used it on I didn't. And to be honest I haven't looked back. Here's a hempy bucket only a one gallon at full strength with sensi a+b some molasses and call mag at week three. Excuse the decor of the bathroom. Lol. I believe she will be a winner.
20131231 152309
20131231 152238
20131231 152309

spacebomb

spacebomb

V
I am currently u

I use it and a few other additives at full strength because it has little to no ppm value. Talked to a rep a while back he told me not to worry so the first plant I used it on I didn't. And to be honest I haven't looked back. Here's a hempy bucket only a one gallon at full strength with sensi a+b some molasses and call mag at week three. Excuse the decor of the bathroom. Lol. I believe she will be a winner. View attachment 363906View attachment 363907View attachment 363906
ery nice bro.and a.n mostly rock.just choose right eh!:-)
peace + massive props + good luck.in new year.i never knew big mike done that!or? gino? never heard of gino.BUT ON A PERSONALL LEVEL IM PHAZING A.N OUT! IM NOT PAYING BIG MIKES + GINOS BIGG ASS LAWYER BILLS! NOT FOR WHAT ?O.P VENOM?IDK SAID! 7,YR OLD GIRLS.being a family man maybee the o.p will see hes basiklly paying for these folks to have access to children.ID KILL ANYONW WHO HURT MY CHILD!
anyway.
peace
and happy 2014:-) to EVERY MEMBER.

buddahslave

buddahslave

I am currently u

I use it and a few other additives at full strength because it has little to no ppm value. Talked to a rep a while back he told me not to worry so the first plant I used it on I didn't. And to be honest I haven't looked back. Here's a hempy bucket only a one gallon at full strength with sensi a+b some molasses and call mag at week three. Excuse the decor of the bathroom. Lol. I believe she will be a winner. View attachment 363906View attachment 363907View attachment 363906
Looks great T ima give it a shot and ramp up to full strength. I will try to report back results if I can remember:confused:

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'll be waiting bro! Posted a pic of the roots of my bubble bomb in the coco forum. Using azos and mykos might want to check them out. The products I mean! Lol

buddahslave

buddahslave

I'll be waiting bro! Posted a pic of the roots of my bubble bomb in the coco forum. Using azos and mykos might want to check them out. The products I mean! Lol
can you put the link, I don't know where the coco forum is

spacebomb

spacebomb

yea man full strength is were its at i think! i mean its mainly L aminos soo! its not gonna burn or shit.when i started using it it was 5,ml per litre!like most a.n gear.now its all 2,ml.well the additives anyway.
Looks great T ima give it a shot and ramp up to full strength. I will try to report back results if I can remember:confused:

spacebomb

spacebomb

N
ice products.have u used the ,myko drops, ? u pop 1 in the hole at transplant and the roots go mad.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

You can use it all through flowering except on the flush schedule obviously, I used it once and the fruit really swelled up, but not enough for me to drop the coin on it again.

See if you can find a 0-50-30, really all you need is more Potassium and magnesium, Molasses has a good bit of what you need also Epsom salts.

Peace

Top Bottom