Where are the Keto Kannabis recpies?

• Thread starter ComfortablyNumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Murl_Rogahn

Murl_Rogahn

All the keto breads I have tried all have the same problem. They taste fine but they don't 'crumble' as you chew, they bind tighter and turn into playdoh. So, I make some keto pancakes and use those for bread.
have you tried using a bread maker? I have one from Philips. I don’t know how, but with any set of products, it makes wonderful crumbly bread. worth a try, it's a magician.

T

taliadillydalia

Many of us have diabeties or are borderline. We don't want to get any worse, so we change our diet to Keto to combat the evil sugar demon.
What are your favorites? Has anyone done any Keto Kannabis Kookies yet?

Sofar, I'm working on a keto version of my favorite, Bisquick. I think I've almost got it.
There is a nut/seed loaf recipe I love (I'm not on a low carb diet, I just like seeds/nuts) but it is keto/Paleo friendly and can be made gluten free as well. I got it from here The Life-Changing Loaf of Bread - My New Roots https://www.mynewroots.org/site/2013/02/the-life-changing-loaf-of-bread/

If you used infused oil (olive or coconut) you'd have a good little low mg slice of high protein toast.
You can forgo the sugar and replace it with a keto friendly version or leave it out entirely.

Top Bottom