Where did Everyone Go?

• Thread starter coolslayer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coolslayer

coolslayer

Many people don't trim leaves at all and I probably shouldn't either,but oh well.

L

lil miss lone

Many people don't trim leaves at all and I probably shouldn't either,but oh well.

I pull off leaves that are dead or dying because decaying plant material is like steroids for bugs. Some people swear by plucking leaves from top to open the canopy for more light, or bottom leaves for less congestion I suppose. Some, like mr cervantes say don't. Its really no big deal either way, won't help or hurt. I appologize SC, I wasn't meaning to talk down to you at all. Just get in there man, get your hands dirty and start growing. Experience is the best teacher.

Medi, no offense but lets not throw stones in a glass house. That Aero/Hydro system you made was a dismal failure, but we dust ourselves off and get back to it. Soil is the easiest imo.

On with the Dankness Cool!!! I wanna see those marys, how are they?

M

MediMary

ROFLMAO!!!, I can't believe you actually thought that was a serious thread lilmiss:D

That wasnt really a aeroponic hybrid:D, I had a water pipe freeze while I was gone on vacation.
You just totally missed the sarcasm and humor, sorry I should have spelled it out for those not use to jokes.:giggle

I pull off leaves that are dead or dying because decaying plant material is like steroids for bugs. Some people swear by plucking leaves from top to open the canopy for more light, or bottom leaves for less congestion I suppose. Some, like mr cervantes say don't. Its really no big deal either way, won't help or hurt. I appologize SC, I wasn't meaning to talk down to you at all. Just get in there man, get your hands dirty and start growing. Experience is the best teacher.

Medi, no offense but lets not throw stones in a glass house. That Aero/Hydro system you made was a dismal failure, but we dust ourselves off and get back to it. Soil is the easiest imo.

On with the Dankness Cool!!! I wanna see those marys, how are they?

G

grow_dat_nasty

I trim off everything that is on the bottom and middle where not much light hits, these areas are the buds that don't amount to much (the tiny lil popcorn nugs) doing this lets the plant concentrate its energy on the buds your gonna get your real weight from. I cut mine starting at day 11. I also trim some fan leaves off to get some better light penetration. My plants are super bushey tho and its hard to get everything light

Everythings lookin real good bro, those are some nice long colas you got!

S

StonerCasper

wow there is so much LOVE on this site. Thanks to all for backing me up. I guess I can understand I explained myself wrong.

Now when i dont know what i said but this is what i ment to say that I wanted to help form a group of patient/growers to help each other and the advancment of MMJ.

The consultation thing is not for expert growers to call and ask for advise. The name is "Medical Marijuana Consultants" Now what we do is help anyone with any aspect of the program weather it be finding a Dr. for a recommendation or helping a patient obtain there PPl and set up there own indoor grow garden and save them money not haveing to go through the basic trial and error that money could be saved on if someone was guiding them through the process of basic (AGAIN I SAY "BASIC") process of growing cannabis. Or anything that anyone might need help with. I met a few people who had been on the program for 8 months and had not gotten medicine, a singe gram of medicine, from a producer. I just see more and more people suffering every day and think that it is impossible or because they just dont know how to do something and no1 will help them. It has been real good start i have already helped 5 people get there MMJ cards and 2 of those i helped get there PPL and get there grow room going.
Now I am sorry if what i said was mis interpreted. If any1 is still mad for what i am doing please feel free to let me know and ideas for improvement are always welcome.

if any1 would like to get involved or would like more info please contact me.

Our main goal is to get the DOH to approve a patient owned Co-Op.

ok now back to reality this is my Purps I just trimed off all the leaves and will proceed to chop her down:fighting0003:
This is my 3rd crop with my PPL. I was just simply asking an obvious experienced grower why he trimmed off his leaves just to try to come to "my" own conclusion weather or not "trimming the leaves is harmful or beneficial"
:confused0054:OH NO WHERE DID ALL THE LEAVES GO??????:confused0054:

Photo_on_2011-02-06_at_22_18_3.jpg

L

lil miss lone

ok now back to reality this is my Purps I just trimed off all the leaves and will proceed to chop her down:fighting0003:

Damn Stoner, Alright then!! Looking Dank, is that Mendo Purps?? My man used to run that. Nice smoke there.

And that looks for an easy trim job with the leaves pre-trimmed. Nice!

G

grow_dat_nasty

Stonercasper if you want a honest opinion you are triming way too much off, the plant put alot of energy to make those leaves and also stores alot of energy in those leaves, your just waisting its energy by doing this. I would just of trimed those branches off that have those tiny buds on em in day 11 or after the strech is finished in flower and not much moe than that. If you look art pics of bus ready for harvest they always still have those leaves around em that you trimed away. After wk3 of bloom even a lil earlier, is over anything you trim off is gonna be waisted energy the plant worked to store. Hope this helps for next time.

coolslayer

coolslayer

wow there is so much LOVE on this site. Thanks to all for backing me up. I guess I can understand I explained myself wrong.

Now when i dont know what i said but this is what i ment to say that I wanted to help form a group of patient/growers to help each other and the advancment of MMJ.

The consultation thing is not for expert growers to call and ask for advise. The name is "Medical Marijuana Consultants" Now what we do is help anyone with any aspect of the program weather it be finding a Dr. for a recommendation or helping a patient obtain there PPl and set up there own indoor grow garden and save them money not haveing to go through the basic trial and error that money could be saved on if someone was guiding them through the process of basic (AGAIN I SAY "BASIC") process of growing cannabis. Or anything that anyone might need help with. I met a few people who had been on the program for 8 months and had not gotten medicine, a singe gram of medicine, from a producer. I just see more and more people suffering every day and think that it is impossible or because they just dont know how to do something and no1 will help them. It has been real good start i have already helped 5 people get there MMJ cards and 2 of those i helped get there PPL and get there grow room going.
Now I am sorry if what i said was mis interpreted. If any1 is still mad for what i am doing please feel free to let me know and ideas for improvement are always welcome.

if any1 would like to get involved or would like more info please contact me.

Our main goal is to get the DOH to approve a patient owned Co-Op.

This is my 3rd crop with my PPL. I was just simply asking an obvious experienced grower why he trimmed off his leaves just to try to come to "my" own conclusion weather or not "trimming the leaves is harmful or beneficial"
:confused0054:OH NO WHERE DID ALL THE LEAVES GO??????:confused0054:

Thanks for the complement of calling me an "obvious experienced grower".

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Stonercasper if you want a honest opinion you are triming way too much off, the plant put alot of energy to make those leaves and also stores alot of energy in those leaves, your just waisting its energy by doing this. I would just of trimed those branches off that have those tiny buds on em in day 11 or after the strech is finished in flower and not much moe than that. If you look art pics of bus ready for harvest they always still have those leaves around em that you trimed away. After wk3 of bloom even a lil earlier, is over anything you trim off is gonna be waisted energy the plant worked to store. Hope this helps for next time.

Couldn't agree more nasty, those leaves are there for a reason and until they fall on their own or dry up. They should be left so all air related assets can be processed. I only cut away what the plant is "for sure" not using, ie..dead plant matter, if at all. "Can't breath without the leaves"

Week8ish
S

StonerCasper

thank you but I DO NOT trim my leaves at all. well not until harvest day. that pic was taken right before i chopped her down. when im going to harvest it has been easer for me to trim off as much as I can before I start chopping her down to hang and dry. It also limits the amount i have to touch my buds to trim off leaves and harm the trichromes.

ya I never trim leaves but I am going to experiment with a couple of my flowering plants now and see what happens.

S

StonerCasper

Couldn't agree more nasty, those leaves are there for a reason and until they fall on their own or dry up. They should be left so all air related assets can be processed. I only cut away what the plant is "for sure" not using, ie..dead plant matter, if at all. "Can't breath without the leaves"

ya thanks man but thats exactly what I thought. I have never trimmed off any leaves despite many people advices to do so. But I had to ask some of these nice growers because they trim off leaves that are not just dead of dyeing but healthy ones to take the shad off of the buds and still grow some nice buds. check them out! so I just want to try and come to some sort of conclusion as to weather or not it is beneficial to cut some or non or a lot of leaves off.

Thanks to all for there info. thats what this sites all about :harvest:

coolslayer

coolslayer

The latest from green land,almost time to harvest 2 of them.......

sky high

sky high

Scratch the name "Sherry Jones".....

this one should be called "Bam Bam Rubble"!!!

can't wait for the smoke report/your take on her, cool.

s h

Top Bottom