Where To Find Elite Flowers In Denver?

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

Thanks for the well wishes called a few dispensarues found 80% percent of what im looking for. Shit will probably be 5/10 grade shit. Enough to get a general idea im just goin for a break to chill a few days mostly a got in touch with some locals that has quality so everything should be good. Thanks for your contribution man much appreciated @true grit

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

"I never compared weed to alcohol @@LocalGrowGuy did so you have to talk to him about that."

Maybe it's you that needs a rest. Since you suggested someone ask me about weed and booze, I'll address you directly since you are personally affected. Well, you would be but I bet you and your posse is rollin pretty deep. There is a very specific reason I mentioned booze, and nearly everyone who knows anything, nearly everyone who isn't purposefully ignorant, understands.

Now you're just poking the bear. I assume you can read, so let's try this again. I can draw a diagram for you as well. Ignorance is bliss. You are upset with me and my posts and you don't even know why. You get a negative feeling and that's fine but you at least owe it to yourself to educate yourself. Your time in this state will go much better. I'm not sorry if I come off as a dick, but that's what you get with your attitude. Have you realized that nearly everything you've said has either been wrong or corrected?

The legislation that allows you to come to this state as a tourist, that allows you to carry and purchase, that sets out rules, limits, etc, has a name. I think it might have something to do with what I wrote about booze. You would know this if you spent time looking and not defending yourself, which you brought on by acting like an ass.

This thing called Amendment 64, there are words that mean things.

I really hope you have the info you need to let this go. We don't need a pissing contest, save your fluids for your drought back home in cali with your clone only seeds. That is so awesome to type.

Here's your daily reading:
"Enacted as Article 18, section 16 of the state constitution, the law addresses "personal use and regulation of marijuana" for adults 21 and over, as well as commercial cultivation, manufacture, and sale: effectively regulating cannabis in a manner similar to alcohol,[3] namely for recreational use. The commercial sale of cannabis to the general public began on January 1, 2014, at establishments licensed under the regulatory framework..."

Here is a real life example that further explains the relationship to rec pot and booze. If you do not have your recreational pot in a secure, locked, child-proof container in your trunk, than you can be arrested for driving with an open container. You see, 'regulate like alcohol' means they share a lot of the same 'parts'. I hope this helps.

putembk

putembk

Thought the name of the thread was "where to find elite flowers in colo"......but looking for bag weed. Don't understand this at all.....just saying..... Some that have been on here really did try and help but your attitude changed all that.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Actually, I was more referring to the comment about how you seemed to be looking at it like buying alcohol and it being like a standard product(sippin that sweet sweet crown in a mansion vs. a trailer). Each dispensary is growing their own stuff, as such they will each produce their own version of whatever it is. There is no standardization, dispensaries are not buying from a central location and there really isn't anything saying that the strain name on the label is based on anything at all. What everyone is trying to tell you is that what you see in the dispensaries is probably going to have absolutely zero correlation with the cuts you have and want to try out. That said, dispensaries can have good...possibly great...stuff. In light of trying to explain the alcohol comparison, you will probably have a better time just hitting up some of the higher quality shops and looking through their jars to find something that catches your eye and pick up a bunch of grams to sample. Try to ignore the names completely, they just do not really count for much in this market and are not really useful/accurate/etc etc.

Anyways, come on out and enjoy the pot tourism. It is freaking sweet being able to walk into a store and buy whatever, it is just sort of like having a pool in that once you have it you take it for granted and don't use it. Do make sure to find either a smoke friendly hotel or some other plans, apparently that is an issue.

edit: think of it like the legal moonshine craze. you have all these different companies producing "moonshine" but some are good and some are outright gross. It is all the same product, but a crappy producer that produces something in name only is not at all going to give you a good idea of what the white lighting is like.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I think he meant flowers from cuts known as "elites" i.e. common ogs like sfv, HA and the likes, not necessarily elite quality though. Seems just like a lot of misunderstanding and I've seen awesome, useful posts from all of you guys @putembk @LocalGrowGuy @Pimp T , I know we can all get along!

Pimp T

Pimp T

@xavier7995 I never made the comment about crown in a mansion. But I hear understand perfectly what your sayin

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

You understand exactly what im talking about @CBDEMON. But they're not confused with me sayin elite flower as in quality. They know I mean elite clones. But theyre saying there is no such thing as "elite clones" someone here even said once you have seeds of an elite (im guessing s1's) that its no longer an elite. However that works. And @xavier7995 is telling me that because dispensaries grow their own that what would be labeled as "hells angels og" in a dispensary actually isnt HAOG but it would be a name they just named it...

Last edited:
bobby.digital

bobby.digital

someone here even said once you have seeds of an elite (im guessing s1's) that its no longer an elite. However that works. And @xavier7995 is telling me that because dispensaries grow their own that what would be labeled as "hells angels og" in a dispensary actually isnt HAOG
but it would be a name they just named it...

That was me. What I actually said was it's (obviously) no longer a "clone-only" if you have beans (S1) of it. Adding the word "elite" to any strain name is nothing more than a marketing gimmick. Wasn't trying to knock you, just haven't really heard anyone use the terms "elite" and "clone-only" since probably 2010 and I found it amusing.

Also, it is very common for dispensaries to mislabel or rename strains to whatever is popular in order to increase sales.

That being said, I hope you enjoy your stay in Denver. Good luck in your hunt and don't be too discouraged by the quality of flowers you find. I'm sure you can grow them better than amateur Denver warehouse growers.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Thanks for the well wishes. So whats your theory on s1's quality vs the mother? Just as good? @bobby.digital

bobby.digital

bobby.digital

My understanding is that other than the odd recessive expression, S1's should be an accurate representation of the mother. I prefer regular seeds myself so I'm no expert on reversals and that could be wrong.

I have nothing against S1's, assuming the breeder know's what they're doing and isn't just trying to make a quick buck and inadvertently shitting in the gene pool.

The main problem I have with S1's is when the breeder doesn't sufficiently stress test the mother before reversal. If the mother can handle some crazy light cycles and enviromental/feeding conditions without going hermaphrodite, she is suitable to reverse and her offspring should be stable.

The problem comes when breeders reverse plants that are already prone to herm. In my experience this almost guarantees all offspring will have the tendency to herm if you so much as look at them wrong.

bobby.digital

bobby.digital

Short version:
Yeah man. Your S1's should be as good as the originals, assuming the originals were true (XX) female, or at least relatively stable females. Also that the breeder wasn't just trying to cash in on a popular name and make a quick buck.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Short version:
Yeah man. Your S1's should be as good as the originals, assuming the originals were true (XX) female, or at least relatively stable females. Also that the breeder wasn't just trying to cash in on a popular name and make a quick buck.

The Chemdog D s1 I grew out was one of the best plants I have grown. I think not taking a cut of it or trying to get it to reveg is the biggest mistake I have made as a grower, just didn't realize how good it was going to be until the last week before harvest.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I love this thread so much.

PIMPS DON'T BACK DOWN Y'ALL BETTA REK-A-NIZE.

I didn't know it was possible to troll yourself. Thanks for showing me the light Pimply T.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Its like u just want to argue or something who the fuck am I trolling? Im trolling by asking someones opinion on s1s to get a better understanding of why he feels theres no clone only strains once theres s1s of the strain? @LocalGrowGuy

miko

miko

Haven't seen any good bud at a shop...... Its all mediocre and hay smelling...
Best I ever found was a Craigslist dude in the springs... Awesome lemon diesel! Good Luck.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Who puts out the best shatter in colorado?
I have tried a few brands but one tasted like they purged it with super unleaded.

Top Bottom