Where you at Maine growers?

• Thread starter Express512
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mainely High

Holy shit... slow would at least imply some action. Nearly two years of threads on a page, and nothing for the past year and a half. Pitiful. Move here? I did. Bought a place, stimulating "your" economy every single day with my hard earned money. Why? Because my family is free and we have that right. I didn't come here to steal away your business or even try to make connects. I am legally growing, for myself and my wife, because last year at this time I lost my job making 50,000 a year. Just because my mmj state was kind enough to prosecute me for a law written in the 70s requiring my meds to be in a safe in the back of my truck. Got my record back in the 90s, lived a harder life that I hope most never will have to live. But I had a damn good job, six promotions in under three years, worked and busted down my body even more on my day's off. Lost because some cop thought what I had was hurting someone? I'm not on welfare or disability or comp. We work hard for our money, and we budget. Money is tighter than if I wouldn't have gotten that case, which after all, got dismissed through jury nullification.... We moved here to be legal, work, build our future. The reception is about like what's on this thread. And really I could care less. I want good people in my life, not hypocrites. I believe better people are here, and by doing good things will bring me to those likeminded. Thanks for the (un)welcoming, unfortunately for you who don't want us here, tough shit, we're staying.

overgrown

overgrown

Wtf are you talking about.lol. you read the sign on the way in? The way life should be.and no one cares who's here you see how big this state with just over a million people

Icristal

Icristal

Holy shit... slow would at least imply some action. Nearly two years of threads on a page, and nothing for the past year and a half. Pitiful. Move here? I did. Bought a place, stimulating "your" economy every single day with my hard earned money. Why? Because my family is free and we have that right. I didn't come here to steal away your business or even try to make connects. I am legally growing, for myself and my wife, because last year at this time I lost my job making 50,000 a year. Just because my mmj state was kind enough to prosecute me for a law written in the 70s requiring my meds to be in a safe in the back of my truck. Got my record back in the 90s, lived a harder life that I hope most never will have to live. But I had a damn good job, six promotions in under three years, worked and busted down my body even more on my day's off. Lost because some cop thought what I had was hurting someone? I'm not on welfare or disability or comp. We work hard for our money, and we budget. Money is tighter than if I wouldn't have gotten that case, which after all, got dismissed through jury nullification.... We moved here to be legal, work, build our future. The reception is about like what's on this thread. And really I could care less. I want good people in my life, not hypocrites. I believe better people are here, and by doing good things will bring me to those likeminded. Thanks for the (un)welcoming, unfortunately for you who don't want us here, tough shit, we're staying.

I know this is an older thread,,but not all Mainers are like that,,,I know lots of cool nice people,,lived here all my life and love the country living. Not a city person,,lol Welcome to Maine,,the way life should be and is for allot of us.

vangs

vangs

so is it true in maine theres no plant count? it goes by weight and your allowd 8lb?\

vangs

vangs

Wrong, and it sucks. :crying2:
Per patient:
6 in flower
12 in Veg
For 18 plants total
...and unlimited seedlings.
(*Seedling is defined as any un flowering plant that is smaller than 12 cu in.)

2.5oz finished, ready to smoke, on hand (per 2 weeks)
8 lb. Unfinished but cut (curing)

A registered caregiver can have upto 5 patients he grows for, for a total of 90 plants. (30 Flower, 60 Veg)

so if a cargiver has 5 patients, he can have 30 plants in flower only? and its 8lb unfinished but cut per patient right? so your saying if i have 7lb and 10oz already dry and trimmed but in a plastic tote to cure means im within my rights?

BlackBart

BlackBart

You can't have 8 LBS cured and packaged . You can have 8 LBS with flowers on the branch that is not considered processed . There are a lot of gray areas in the law but basically that's what you have to do if you have mucho bud in storage .

s.d

s.d

as a patient growing for themselves, you're allowed 6 harvest-able at any one time, not just 6 in flower. up to 12 in veg over 12 inches tall and/or wide, unlimited under 12x12 without flowers (but they're in veg, why would they have flowers..).

s.d

s.d

1.17.3 Mature marijuana plant. Mature marijuana plant means a harvestable female marijuana plant that is flowering.

exactly where I got the info from.. "harvestable" being the most important word in the definition. just because it gets 12/12 doesn't mean it's ready for harvest.

it may however count towards your 12 count.. hhmm....

s.d

s.d

True, but convince that to the cop that's looking at the early stages of flower. (Week 2-3)

if they can't spot the noticebale difference between a flowering plant ready for harvest and one 2-3 weeks in, they shouldn't be the ones showing up to legal grow spaces. I think it's also worded that they can't just take your plants..

2.5 Prohibition on seizure and retention. Except when necessary for an ongoing criminal or civil investigation, a law enforcement officer may not seize marijuana that is in the possession of a qualifying patient, primary caregiver or registered dispensary as authorized by these rules. 2.5.1 A law enforcement officer in possession of marijuana seized in violation of Section 2.5 of these rules must return the marijuana within 7 days after receiving a written request for return from the owner of the marijuana.

s.d

s.d

If they took mine, they'd be hard pressed to keep them alive for 7 day, being in aqua-aero

damn, that would suck balls.

I'm not concerned. when one comes out, another takes it's place, 7-8 total in the flower tent. and really, how often do you hear of police randomly showing up at a patient's house to check their space and count? lol

ever called them at DHHS? I did to ask a few questions.. honestly, they do.not.care.

BlackBart

BlackBart

They hardly ever call back . I tried a few different times and never got a answer back . I ended up talking to Hillary Lister with a few questions who probably knows more about the laws then DHHS

Homesteader

Homesteader

Good morning Maine! Striped bass in the Penobscot! Striped cucumber beetles in the garden...Summer is here.

Crazyfukah

Crazyfukah

Why do hobby growers overthink over feed over water and over impose in their daughters upbringing it causes all sorts of health issues. As a simple farmer I rotolill a eight foot circle and add ( composted ) cow shit poor molasses on that then rotolill then add ( composted ) chicken shit on top do not rotolill put you're clone in the center, mix up 6 gallons good ph water with Epsom salt (magnesium). Poure over entire rotolilled area and take you're new lady bug shipment and release them around you clone on bushes in the early evening when the dew is on the leaves it is important to have dew lady bugs need to drink the dew immediately after being released and make a home while being dark and not fly away and let them lay eggs and walk away and leave her alone come back in four weeks ( unless you do not have well developed clones and no rain in the forecast the you need to water them.

M

Moose71

bonjour from the st. john valley in the crown of maine! started my 1st. legal grow under the new law! good times for maine! we need to all get together sometime!

M

Moose71

haha! I'm on the line of frenchville and mad town! good to see some locals on here! bonne fames having a fit that I'm growing. might even get my license, buy some land and grow to sell to the weed stores that are sure to pop up! you got any experience growing? I've grown everything from plants trees to mushrooms but never weed. so far my girls are about 3in. and looking great! 2 n.light autos, 1 n.l blue auto and 1 white widow .

Top Bottom