Where you at Maine growers?

• Thread starter Express512
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Express512

Hello, is anybody out there? Looking to trade set up ideas with anyone interested.

M

mrdizzle

whats up with the maine scene. Mad hard to get scripts? I was thinking about getting a house there

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

whats up with the maine scene. Mad hard to get scripts? I was thinking about getting a house there

Not hard at all bro .... I love the State great peeps very laid back and easy going. Not much taking off with the scene here as of yet though but dispensaries are projected to open up towards the end of the year.

C

cymbaline

Not hard at all bro .... I love the State great peeps very laid back and easy going. Not much taking off with the scene here as of yet though but dispensaries are projected to open up towards the end of the year.

I love the state too!
Did the laws loosen up recently? Last time I read them (this past summer)
I was under the impression to be a caregiver or to get a script it was pretty tough. I'm going to look them up again now..
Anyway I would love to move back there and with reading your post
that makes me happy :D

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I love the state too!
Did the laws loosen up recently? Last time I read them (this past summer)
I was under the impression to be a caregiver or to get a script it was pretty tough. I'm going to look them up again now..
Anyway I would love to move back there and with reading your post
that makes me happy :D

Super easy to be a caregier and get a recommendation here. The doctors have like a 3 month wait though because there are so many patients up here, its about to go gangbusters.

C

cymbaline

Yea nice! I think I need to get my wheels in motion..
Would be nice to be back there this time next year and documented :)

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

cool bro. there isnt shit for strains here. its funny there are a bunch of caregivers running around with kings kush and trainwreck from greenhouse and rocking that as there grade a. i have a run going right now that has Chemdog D, original diesel aka headband, the white, white urkel, aliendawg and firebubba. i am gonna have to puff my chest out and do a little bragging lol

TortureKill

TortureKill

I noticed that too MRGoodCat. I seen some maine caregivers in a mag, and seen they were running some run of the mill type bud, and some random crosses.. Ive begun putting together a catalogue of seeds, mothers, and connections for when PA decides to go medical, Ive got all the staples ready to rock. Been stabilizing and trying to get some of my own work out there too. Ive got a lot to offer in the term of experience and meds. Im a natural born caring person. Ive supplied my father and many others in my family with meds for years.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I noticed that too MRGoodCat. I seen some maine caregivers in a mag, and seen they were running some run of the mill type bud, and some random crosses.. Ive begun putting together a catalogue of seeds, mothers, and connections for when PA decides to go medical, Ive got all the staples ready to rock. Been stabilizing and trying to get some of my own work out there too. Ive got a lot to offer in the term of experience and meds. Im a natural born caring person. Ive supplied my father and many others in my family with meds for years.

Thats great TK! PA is no slouch in terms of genetics. I know of a few cats there that rock and roll with the big boys out there in PA. Thats great you have already starting to build a strain library. Mine has taken me a few years to put together but even more recently got my hands on the Chemdog D, original diesel, the white and a few others. I am not sure if I wanna venture down caregiver road. The laws here are wack IMO when it comes to legal usuable amounts etc.

F

farmatom

first day on computer and you guys are in a small world if u think gettin strains is tough. order seeds, travel to bring home clones, get out in the world. i know many growers in maine and all of them have many different top notch strains. its not where u are its who u know. how about bringin snips to the med cup in starks? i always give strains freely and i believe it has helped me and everyone with the same mentality to get the better newer strains given to me. Karmastrains, get it? by the way the kings kush seeds I got produced tasteless, smellless, halfdecent medicine, not a keeper.

C

Clubber Lang

Of course there's good strains up in Maine LOL just cause some newbies entrepreneurs are running some greenhouse stuff don't say much for the real growers....they have plenty good cuts up there, not to mention all the stuff that ain't on the boards, chem, sour, white, all been around/puffed, whats's next is the question?
:harvest:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Nice to see you guys here Clubber and GG. For sure there are some danks cuts in circulation. I wasn't tryin to knock anyones work. It will be no time at all and these cuts will be in the hands of many of Maine patients.

V

VanillaIceCream

I was also looking into maine property to buy.. and get my card there also..alot of dr's out there for this?

M

mr. howie

I was also looking into maine property to buy.. and get my card there also..alot of dr's out there for this?
:character0029:
My advice for people that are looking to move to Maine to be apart of the MMJ scene.....DON'T DO IT. Maine isn't Cali, CO, or any of these other states where G's up hoes down mentality is majority. Our state is beautiful and has much more "backwoods" type people than mainstreme hipsters. People that have been moving here stick out like sore thumbs and are not going to get into the scene easily. Your much better off moving to Boston where it's decrim and won't face anything serious if popped.

That being said, if you are moving here, move here for the beatiful state that it is, not because you want to try and capitalize on a potential MMJ market. Getting a job can be tough, unless you have multiple skills. Maine jobs are for us mainers, and when a newbie comes into town chances are it's going to be tough to get a job, at least one that pays more than $10 an hour.

Also think its semi funny that people say things like "there are no good cuts up here". All the best cuts are here folks, just have to know the right people. Sour D, Chemdog D, Sour Bub, Bubba, SSH, Mango Haze, Black widow, Blueberry....are just a couple that are floating around. :harvest:

G

Gibson

mr. howie hit it on the head

I have to agree with everything mr. howie said about moving to Maine to get into the mmj scene. As far as strains I've had in just the past year include Sour D. Guava Chem, Strawberry Cough, White Widow, l.A. Woman, Chocolope, Pure Gold and Vortex. There's alos some strawberry and Elvis D and Straw D as well as some Third dimension. I could go on for a while. Mainers tend to be tight lipped but trustworthy so you just have to know the scene. I have found people to be very open about sharing strains. It's still early on and people are just trying to get used to funky new mmj laws up here.

Good Growing and Good Luck everyone!

Top Bottom