Where's the cookies at???

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GangaGrover

Hey Pauli,

A few years back you gave me a Sour Diesel BX3 x Tahoe male and a Trainwreck plant that was not like the E32Arcata cut in production but it was so sweet and the effects so nice. I crossed it with that male you gave me actually and the offspring is AMAZING! You don't happen to still have that trainwreck around do you?(or any info on where it came from) I'm getting the Thin Mint GSC from a guy this week who got it from a guy in the Bay Area.(Reputable people ~ I'm 90% sure it's legit) I could give you one in a month or two or if you're in a hurry maybe get an extra from duder to pass on to you. I guess you've been waiting a year.

K

knubs

does anyone have the GSC cut from Life is Good in apple valley? it won the LA 2013 cannabis cup (best hybrid). anyone know if the life is good delivery service is for sure the same guys that ran the life is good dispensary? they say they are the same guys, and they have very high testing meds still and dank GSC, so i'm pretty sure it is still them. always gotta make sure though. especially for a small $500 plant... i'm thinking about getting it. i know it's a ridiculous price, but in all honesty it would feel pretty cool to still have a cannabis cup winner in my mother room ten years from now. i like collecting strains.

K

knubs

wow, really? with all the reading i've been doing it really sounds like i need to make a trip to nor cal. all the strains i want can be found within a half hour of each other in the bay area... why do all the clone sources in so cal suck?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

LOL berkeley patients group sells their cut of GSC that won the SF high times cup for 14 bucks a cut.Seems to me asking 500 a cut nowadays when gsc cuts are everywhere seems a bit suspect but thats just me.
Damn I need 2 add the $500 cut 2 my collection.. I am the Girl Scout Cookie Collector..LOL

I want all the cookies.. Yours,yours,& yours & oh yea I see u in the corner tryin 2 hide I want your cookies 2...LOL!!

The cookie collector is coming!!

K

knubs

save your 500 bucks for gas and hotel money and come grab the good shit!

i very well may have to rent a car (dont want to put the miles on my car) and come up to nor cal for a minute. i'm working on trying to sell my yfz 450 quad and after that's gone i will have some cash to play around with and get some strains. i hope nor cal doesn't have bugs on every clone in every shop like i see here...i don't care about spider mites, but broad mites are not fun.
i still might have to get the $500 cut too just for the hell of it though. $514 and i can have 2 winning girl scouts.

kweezy420

kweezy420

does anyone have the GSC cut from Life is Good in apple valley? it won the LA 2013 cannabis cup (best hybrid). anyone know if the life is good delivery service is for sure the same guys that ran the life is good dispensary? they say they are the same guys, and they have very high testing meds still and dank GSC, so i'm pretty sure it is still them. always gotta make sure though. especially for a small $500 plant... i'm thinking about getting it. i know it's a ridiculous price, but in all honesty it would feel pretty cool to still have a cannabis cup winner in my mother room ten years from now. i like collecting strains.
shit better come with head lol

K

knubs

also the so cal cut of the cookies that won is the forum cut. the nor cal winning cut is the platinum cut.
i want both lol.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Guy below my property had some thin mint GSC last year. Stuff tasted ok but not exactly like thin mints. It was bomb though. He still has it again this year and gave me some seeds from last year`s crop. I didn`t grow any because I thought everyone would have it by now. Maybe I`ll make some seeds from it next Winter? I traded some blackberry seeds I made. I didn`t grow any of that ether and he said his are huge and in flower now. Very early stuff. Most are single cola the size of water melon and 9 ft tall. Also most are very purple and smell like blackberry cobbler. I haven`t seen them because there is no way this old fart is going to make it into that grow spot in my condition! I don`t need to make any seed for that strain as I got bunches of Blackberry seeds. Wonder how the two would do as a cross?

N

nightmarecreature

I live in Apple Valley and I know who these guys are. The cut that costs $500 is the GSC OGKB cut. It's the Thin Mint cut. It's better than the forum cut imo. The guy paid $2800 for it a few years back. The GSC OGKB is the cut that won the San Bernardino Cup AKA L.A. Cup. Yes, the Life is Good delivery service is the same people. I'm not sure if they are still selling the cut but most likely. I would say if you want the best legit GSC cut around then it's worth the drive. It's legit and has been grown out but I don't want to name names on here who has it.

CalVetgreen

CalVetgreen

All About Wellness in Sacramento had over a couple hundred GCG clones (f cut best guess) this morning

K

knubs

I live in Apple Valley and I know who these guys are. The cut that costs $500 is the GSC OGKB cut. It's the Thin Mint cut. It's better than the forum cut imo. The guy paid $2800 for it a few years back. The GSC OGKB is the cut that won the San Bernardino Cup AKA L.A. Cup. Yes, the Life is Good delivery service is the same people. I'm not sure if they are still selling the cut but most likely. I would say if you want the best legit GSC cut around then it's worth the drive. It's legit and has been grown out but I don't want to name names on here who has it.

hmmm.. well i got told 2 days ago by the dudes at life's good that it was the forum cut that they won the LA cup with, and they said that's the cut they offer for $500.
and thanks for confirming that they are the same people!

P

paulycali

Hey Pauli,

A few years back you gave me a Sour Diesel BX3 x Tahoe male and a Trainwreck plant that was not like the E32Arcata cut in production but it was so sweet and the effects so nice. I crossed it with that male you gave me actually and the offspring is AMAZING! You don't happen to still have that trainwreck around do you?(or any info on where it came from) I'm getting the Thin Mint GSC from a guy this week who got it from a guy in the Bay Area.(Reputable people ~ I'm 90% sure it's legit) I could give you one in a month or two or if you're in a hurry maybe get an extra from duder to pass on to you. I guess you've been waiting a year.

What up brotha! Glad your breeding turned up some special gems. Trainwrecks gone unfortunately. Can't keep em all around forever. For the cookies i don't really know to much about the thin mints but i did get a hold of the forum cut and that's shits where it's at. Definitely fire in my books. Hopefully you get the real deal and don't get bunk like alot of people have and are. Good luck for sure :)

N

nightmarecreature

hmmm.. well i got told 2 days ago by the dudes at life's good that it was the forum cut that they won the LA cup with, and they said that's the cut they offer for $500.
and thanks for confirming that they are the same people!

Their GSC cut is mutated looking. It does not look like the forum cut or even smoke like the forum.Its better than the forum cut. They got the cut from someone on ICMag buts its not the regular forum cut.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Their GSC cut is mutated looking. It does not look like the forum cut or even smoke like the forum.Its better than the forum cut. They got the cut from someone on ICMag buts its not the regular forum cut.
fwiw, as this is pure speculation and I know nothing of a $5oo cut down south. But, the DHN plat gsc is very mutated looking and a slow grower...more potent then the forum gsc and more dense, less purple

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My 3 out of 4 GSC cuts show that mutant leaf pattern

OGKB
GSC Bag seed s1
DHN Platinum Cookies

That's the order of who shows it worst,. OGKB is the worst of the bunch

N

nightmarecreature

fwiw, as this is pure speculation and I know nothing of a $5oo cut down south. But, the DHN plat gsc is very mutated looking and a slow grower...more potent then the forum gsc and more dense, less purple

I didn't want to say it but the $500 cut came directly from Unknownprophet on ICmag. He has OGKB, Forum, Animal Cookies. The forum and OGKB don't have much purple if any.

Top Bottom