Where's the cookies at???

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

yo knubs check out this spot they have legit forum cookies....
Buds n roses

EVOKE

EVOKE

MakinGoo knows his shit i got mad respect for him cool ass dude to chill and smoke with...i never said my gsc#1 is ogkb.... all i know its dank to me.. easy to clone and will be in my garden for a long time... aligees gsc cut is dank as fuk all my homies love it thats all they want.... thanks and mad props to aligee for coming through with a legit cut.... i learned from pieguy that a lot of beans were dropped and different phenos of cookies were found... my cut came from icmag from the cookie crew.... my gsc#1 has more of an og smell to it which i like...:greedy:

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
True that but still hit or miss if you ask me. Also it seems that most dispensaries in LA aren't taken new patients. I'm going to say that's at the moment and will change relatively soon

I was at Buds n Roses last week as a new patient...with Evoke.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

MakinGoo knows his shit i got mad respect for him cool ass dude to chill and smoke with...i never said my gsc#1 is ogkb.... all i know its dank to me.. easy to clone and will be in my garden for a long time... aligees gsc cut is dank as fuk all my homies love it thats all they want.... thanks and mad props to aligee for coming through with a legit cut.... i learned from pieguy that a lot of beans were dropped and different phenos of cookies were found... my cut came from icmag from the cookie crew.... my gsc#1 has more of an og smell to it which i like...:greedy:

how does the #1 compare to the forum? I see it yields more what about flavor wise, is it in any way similar to the forum?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks dog.. Yea I know u didn't say ur cut was the OGKB cut.. I was posting that info 4 Nightmarecreature.. I should of quoted him.. My bad..

I still can't wait 2 smoke some of them different GSC nugs u got.. I'm sure it's fire..

EVOKE

EVOKE

yo knubs check out this spot they have legit forum cookies....View attachment 331140

i want to make this right... earlier today i posted this.... i couldve swore that someone else posted that BUDS and ROSES had forum cookie cuts... thats why i made the comment... i apologize to everyone here on the farm...

Aligee

Aligee

The "Forum cut " is in reference to icmag forum, the cut i have came from that circle also as " GSC FORUM cut" from a good friend of mine that knows all those cats! FWIW! Peace...

EVOKE

EVOKE

20130806 003415
Thanks dog.. Yea I know u didn't say ur cut was the OGKB cut.. I was posting that info 4 Nightmarecreature.. I should of quoted him.. My bad..

I still can't wait 2 smoke some of them different GSC nugs u got.. I'm sure it's fire..

its coo doggie... its still a creeper like the forum cut..... it took me three runs to dial her in... i bought the cuz NC told me it was a legit cut.... then one month later i met up with aligee and got the forum cut... they looked the same when they were clones but once i vegged them out i started to noticed the GSC#1 was alot more bushy... she veggs fast i took some cuts and bamm two weeks later she was a bushy monster again.... here are some pics GSC#2 aligees cut
20130806 002650
20130806 003437

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Nice! Good to know. I might just have to stop on by and see what's up. Thanks for the heads up Danimal Chin :)

Cool peeps with good cuts. Just don't plan on picking up the forum cut there. Peace

N

nightmarecreature

This is weird.

The $500 GSC cut AKA LIG GSC
came from UnknownProphet off ICmag and bought for $2800. Buts its different than the Forum cut that is going around. It has mutated leaves and very little purple

The forum cut. Very purple, no mutation.

Both cuts are technically from a forum but yet they are different. There must have been a shitload of bag seed going on.

Top Bottom