• Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

My 3 out of 4 GSC cuts show that mutant leaf pattern

OGKB
GSC Bag seed s1
DHN Platinum Cookies

That's the order of who shows it worst,. OGKB is the worst of the bunch

Thanks Goo! That's what I'm saying. The GSC cut for $500 is NOT the forum cut. The GSC cut that won the LA cup is OGKB. I talked to them about that cut more than a year ago. There was no mention of the Forum cut. Maybe they want to throw people off I'm not sure.

N

nightmarecreature

Evoke has both the forum and the $500 cut. I believe even he said they were not the same. Maybe he can chime in.

N

nightmarecreature

The Forum Cut Turns pure dark purple
My forum cut did not have much purple. My temps were very high, I don't know if it makes any difference. The OGKB cut had mutated leaves and I didn't see much purple if any, more lime green with brown hairs. I won't say were I got my forum cut from but it was from a reputable source.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This run with the forum cut in the dead of the summer heat.. Last month as 21 straight days of over 100 degrees (more like 108) & my grow room temps were hot 80-86 everyday for a few hrs then mostly 82 normal.. & my forum cut will turn purple no matter what..

N

nightmarecreature

This run with the forum cut in the dead of the summer heat.. Last month as 21 straight days of over 100 degrees (more like 108) & my grow room temps were hot 80-86 everyday for a few hrs then mostly 82 normal.. & my forum cut will turn purple no matter what.. View attachment 331025 View attachment 331034

I didn't take any pics but my nug structure was the same. I will post up a pic when I get a chance to show you what the buds looked like.

K

knubs

what kind of mutated leaves are we talking about? genetic or viral?

N

nightmarecreature

Genetic mutated. There's nothing wrong with, it's just the way it is.
My cut smoked like Cookies, smelled like Cookies, was a creeper like Cookies, just little to no purple.

N

nightmarecreature

was the cut that you grew from life is good?

No. I did not want to pay $500 for a cut that I can trade or get for free. I have seen the LIG in flower, veg and I smoked the finish product. I might get the cut from a friend. I grew the forum cut once and then gave it away. It tasted really good and was smooth, it was a super creeper. I just prefer the instant skull smashing OG high.

N

nightmarecreature

I met up with a commercial grower who gave me some GSC nugs. He sells to a lot of dispensaries. His buds were the same way, little to no purple. Evoke has the $500 LIG cut, he posted pics and they were the nicest GSC buds I've seen. They were covered in purple. I don't know which cut he grew, because most people have several different cuts of the GSC.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Evokes forum cut turned purple his possible OGKB gsc stayed green. I'm not sure he sourced either cut from the LIG peeps.

P

paulycali

I'll have some pics of some finished gsc's "forum cut" in a few

Even with the summer temps soaring high she still puts her purp on

Forum cut turns purple for sure

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
No. I did not want to pay $500 for a cut that I can trade or get for free. I have seen the LIG in flower, veg and I smoked the finish product. I might get the cut from a friend. I grew the forum cut once and then gave it away. It tasted really good and was smooth, it was a super creeper. I just prefer the instant skull smashing OG high.
The forum GSC wasn't stoney enough for you?

K

knubs

I'll have some pics of some finished gsc's "forum cut" in a few

Even with the summer temps soaring high she still puts her purp on

Forum cut turns purple for sure

comments like this make me really want to grow forum cut. i've only had a couple strains that have gone purple in warm temps and i haven't had one in a while. does anyone know of a southern cali shop that has some legit forum cut clones? my friend and i are about to leave town today for a short little rock climbing road trip(my other hobby), so i will be covering some ground through So Cal. if i can find out about some dispensary that has a cut i might be able to convince my friend that we should stop there. my friends is getting his medical card renewed today (it's been years) so he probably won't mind checking out some clubs.

kushluvr

kushluvr

Most of the pics are Cali connections pics on the medical clone website! Lol stay in your own lane player! Copy cat!

Top Bottom