• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Iv
This is weird.

The $500 GSC cut AKA LIG GSC
came from UnknownProphet off ICmag and bought for $2800. Buts its different than the Forum cut that is going around. It has mutated leaves and very little purple

The forum cut. Very purple, no mutation.

Both cuts are technically from a forum but yet they are different. There must have been a shitload of bag seed going on.

Very intresting

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
View attachment 331255

its coo doggie... its still a creeper like the forum cut..... it took me three runs to dial her in... i bought the cuz NC told me it was a legit cut.... then one month later i met up with aligee and got the forum cut... they looked the same when they were clones but once i vegged them out i started to noticed the GSC#1 was alot more bushy... she veggs fast i took some cuts and bamm two weeks later she was a bushy monster again.... here are some pics GSC#2 aligees cutView attachment 331254View attachment 331256
The GSC #2 pics look just like my friends cookie plants, dank as hell compared to other cuts I`ve smoked. More into seeds than clones but we did make seeds from his other cookies from seed and the dank clone he grew. Just never got around to growing any out yet. Maybe we got the genetics in there we were looking for? I`m good at working seeds so when I get around to working the seeds I may be able to produce some stable genetics that is close to the clone. Then again sometimes all the work in hell doesn`t produce the results you are looking for. Only one way to find out.

dogbeach

dogbeach

Here are a couple pics of the offspring of the original cut Thin Mint Cookies I received as a gift from the Cookie Fam & crew many years ago. Had to drive all the way up to the Bay area to get her but well worth it. Still the frostiest plant I have ever worked with...

Thin Mint GSC 2
Thin Mint GSC 3
Thin Mint GSC 8
Top Bottom