Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Your wife is a sniper?! Dude bring her over next time you come chill. Or how about the range? I need shooting partners and love when that partner can teach me a thing or two.
Man she wishes , they don't let women become snipers (atleast not when she was active) but she's still a sharpshooter which I think is sniper right before sniper school

And yes the range is in our cross hairs ;^}

Got any new flavors? I really want you to try mine this time.....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
John Wick is out for those who shop at the same rental stores as i do ;)

Hope its not as bad as im expecting it to be, Reeves has not really been top of the acting class lately.. What was his last movie before this anyone actually remember? was it the matrix? lol

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

47 RONin or something pretty good samurai movie with I guess a dungeon and dragon twist I don't know I'm an awful movie critic

"I am Aan Ehhf Beeeeeeee Eeeye, Agent" in my best surfer accent

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
ahhh thas right i did like that one too! Kicked ass! Just rem. everyone was saying if you liked ronin you should like wick.. w00t!

damn my memory sucks these days.. i need more pot.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

20150120 174323 1
20150120 174552 1
Let's take a day at cherry creek shooting range to figure it out. I'm decent with rifle, but pretty deadly with a shotgun
Not sure what nug this is but wow I'm telling you in my opinion these nugs have alot of soul, man I burped this whole time and really developed some intricacies like strong connections to phenos ive tasted like this one in the picture has a combination of three distinct flavors one is the wrapper of that zebra stripe gum had colorful zebra stripes on the wrappers you know, very strong buzz drys up my eyes nice cool effect and hightened sense of hearing definitely. I'm stoned off just flowers and also this one has that fresh ground coffee smell taste with a mild mild og funk in there....Danks again @NaturalTherapy

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Can't really say much about john wick other then hes a very very proficient killer. lol

Was a decent waste of an hour and a half i guess.. Lotta head shots..

Oh thats getting downloaded atm :D !!! Looks aweeeeesome sauce!

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yesterday afternoon I watched The Last Rites of Joe May. Ranked well, and yes, it was made well, but a lot about it was fairly trite. I did watch the whole thing, though. Joe got his in the end, which turned it into a bit of a fairy tale that shouldn't have been.

Does anyone know if the UK version of Shameless is on Netflix? I'm getting my feet wet with it and frankly have no idea where to start. EG, we went with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes because it was ranked so highly, and after watching it I realized it had been ranked by special effects monkeys.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Can I make a small request? Please stop posting story lines to movies and giving away endings and plot lines please? There's a /spoiler button for these things. Thanks.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Lol I shouldn't have answered questions, I apologize I'm one of those fuckers who talks through the movies

When they say "booooo that maaaan"
^^^^^I'm that guy^^^^^^

FiveAM

FiveAM

Can't really say much about john wick other then hes a very very proficient killer. lol

Was a decent waste of an hour and a half i guess.. Lotta head shots..
That's pretty much what I thought about it.

Oh thats getting downloaded atm :D !!! Looks aweeeeesome sauce!
Turned this off after about 20 minutes. I just couldn't listen to anymore of it. It was just ...boring.

Natural

Natural

Interstellar Great movie!

When it comes to the theory of relativity, quantam mechanics, time perception, black holes, some of the deeper questions about love, other dimensions, and the enduring human spirit..this is a feast of possibilities. And with all things "space" being of interest in my house, I'll take this over the newly Disney-owned and newly proposed star wars movie..any day.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yesterday afternoon I watched The Last Rites of Joe May. Ranked well, and yes, it was made well, but a lot about it was fairly trite. I did watch the whole thing, though. Joe got his in the end, which turned it into a bit of a fairy tale that shouldn't have been.

Does anyone know if the UK version of Shameless is on Netflix? I'm getting my feet wet with it and frankly have no idea where to start. EG, we went with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes because it was ranked so highly, and after watching it I realized it had been ranked by special effects monkeys.

9 Seasons of the Uk version are on netflix atm yes... With that said i just tried to watch 5 mins of it and the accents are just killing it for me, No offence to any brits here.. Just cant do it...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

9 Seasons of the Uk version are on netflix atm yes... With that said i just tried to watch 5 mins of it and the accents are just killing it for me, No offence to any brits here.. Just cant do it...
I took you for someone entertained by accents....some just kill it like the parkee accent on Snatch ...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I took you for someone entertained by accents....some just kill it like the parkee accent on Snatch ...

I wish, But theres something about the british accent that just sounds like nails on a chalkboard.. Some i can stand but most i just cant, I guess it depends on what region there from, some can have really strong british in there voices and others not so much..

Top Bottom