Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stutter

stutter

The Loft - Thriller / Suspense.

John Wick - Awesome Cqb action

Afflicted - wasnt too bad either. decent film

Tucker and Dale vs Evil - Instant classic

Black Mirror series - really bad ass tv shows

Z Nation - I almost like it better than walking dead

Reaper (series) - thought those were pretty funny, plus i love Missy P.

oh yes tucker and dale. sooooooo funny

D

dogbite

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet but

Idiocracy -- with Luke Wilson that has been playing on Max is one of the funnies and smartest movie plots I may have ever watched... Ahead of it's time in a way.. If you get a chance and haven't seen it, it's worth your time..

D

rollon

rollon

I thought so too, can't wait for that Batman vs. Superman or Super vs. Bat....whichever it's called.

I watched Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb last night..it wasn't bad, wasn't good either. It just was noise to fill the void. Maybe kids might have liked it.
Some years back I found myself on the u of Wisconsin campus with friends and I noticed some commotion. A fight had started to break out. Two girls were screaming as there drunk boyfriends went at it. Would have made a funny movie scene because it happened to be Halloween and one was dressed as batman the other superman. True story. Spoiler alert drunk batman won.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Has anybody seen "Jupiter Rising" yet at IMAX or some other theater? Was wondering if its all eye candy FX or a good scripted movie with awesome FX...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Has anybody seen "Jupiter Rising" yet at IMAX or some other theater? Was wondering if its all eye candy FX or a good scripted movie with awesome FX...

Not yet, But the movie looks really bad from the previews not graphics wise just a shit plot with stupid acting from magic mike and mila..

Imdb's ranking that one at a meer 6/10 and with a pg-13 rating i don't see it being worthy.. my 2 cents.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Not yet, But the movie looks really bad from the previews not graphics wise just a shit plot with stupid acting from magic mike and mila..

Imdb's ranking that one at a meer 6/10 and with a pg-13 rating i don't see it being worthy.. my 2 cents.
Oky, so another "Speed Racer" from those Warshowski twins then, bummer.....I love good sci-fi...problem is that I obsessively watch the bad sci-fi too,... its a terrible compulsion I need to find a 12 step program for....

indicabush

indicabush

Oky, so another "Speed Racer" from those Warshowski twins then, bummer.....I love good sci-fi...problem is that I obsessively watch the bad sci-fi too,... its a terrible compulsion I need to find a 12 step program for....

LOL....I thought I was in that boat alone :

Judge Dredd, Freejack, anybody remember Starcrash?, A Sound of Thunder and my list goes on.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I used to be like that watch everything regardless but i guess i got burnt on shit plots imdb's ratings are factored into weather i watch a movie or not these days..

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

LOL....I thought I was in that boat alone :

Judge Dredd, Freejack, anybody remember Starcrash?, A Sound of Thunder and my list goes on.
Nothing beats the SchlockTravesties of the 80's by Roger Corman with 8 day shot wonders of Sci Fi flicks like Galaxy of Terror, Battle of The Planets with John Boy, or Inseminoid, Ice Pirates with Robert Ulrich......except the schlocktravesties of the 90's and 2000's by Corman too or some of those Italian Road warrior dystopian flicks from the 80' and 90's......

indicabush

indicabush

Nothing beats the SchlockTravesties of the 80's by Roger Corman with 8 day shot wonders of Sci Fi flicks like Galaxy of Terror, Battle of The Planets with John Boy, or Inseminoid, Ice Pirates with Robert Ulrich......except the schlocktravesties of the 90's and 2000's by Corman too or some of those Italian Road warrior dystopian flicks from the 80' and 90's......

Ice Pirates...LMAO...that right up there with...The Day The Earth Stood Still with Michael Rennie...You do watch some hilarious flicks...me to.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Is there a thread for tv shows? I have been netflixing in the deepest darkest corner of Netflix and I am finding some amazing stuff. Dr. Who?
Dr.Who is awesome! Watched that show all the way back to the sixties when John Pertwee played Dr.Who...longest running SCi-Fi show ever....that would be a great thread, just on Dr.Who alone in my opinion..

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Ice Pirates...LMAO...that right up there with...The Day The Earth Stood Still with Michael Rennie...You do watch some hilarious flicks...me to.
if I get good and toasted, I'll watch Plan 9 like Ed Wood stuff and just do my own Mystery Scince Fiction Theater 3000 Bluzboy style with 4 mini dachshunds instead of two robots in front of the screen making film review comments..

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Watching Minority Report. Just read an interview with somebody in the NSA saying "Everything in Minority Report is here." Makes the film slightly more creepy. :confused:

EDIT: except the pre-cogs. We have computers for that.

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The Guard! We didn't catch the whole thing, and as per usual I fell asleep during part of it (I don't do well staying awake while being in one position for long) so we DVR'd it, but what I saw was excellent.

Fuck you, you fucking fuck!

Top Bottom