Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Yeah and I have seeds and breeder cuts unreleased like capulators new Macv2 that yeilds 3 a light, there's no tag on the price cause only a few were let out by cap so everyone's holding on and not selling, people are trying to make the most off it you know. I have 40,000 worth in breeder cuts from Jelousy from seed junky to Chimera # 2 from Beleaf and purple Platnum Garlic, Alani skunk Bx1(pulani(Putang x Alani skunk) x Alani Skunk.
I mean, it's only important to those people who make it important. Is the 2021 stuff all trash now? Of course not, but if people want to.pay $450 a z (or keep it in very tight circles.....or both....) and be able to take the latest thing out at a party.......it's all good. Maybe it's my age that I find it kind of cute......not so much for a grower, I much more get the desire to grow latest hot strains, that's more substantial....

Me, I'll wait. The latest things I have are probably the Divine Banana cross, the Sour Banana Sherbet, something called Magpie, for the wife.... ;).....a few others that are probably much more about 2020 than 2023.

I think I'll be ok.

Last edited:
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
How do you become a supporter?
Do it..... ;)

If you want/can. I'm pretty new, but I'm sure it's not easy moderating or running any site. But it's a good spot with good people and good info......and fun. It should be fun. :)

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Do it..... ;)

If you want/can. I'm pretty new, but I'm sure it's not easy moderating or running any site. But it's a good spot with good people and good info......and fun. It should be fun. :)
supporter is not a moderator

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Lmao no that’s my first ever grow and the seed came from a street dealer 8th labeled head candy lmao
Hey, you never know......even good genetics that may not be the latest thing, if grown out right can give excellent results.

V

Valenjulio

Hey, you never know......even good genetics that may not be the latest thing, if grown out right can give excellent results.
No for sure I know that lol the seed wasn’t even supposed to survive with the mistakes I made but after drying and curing it hits as good as any dispensary bud I bought.and plus the only chemical I even used was neem oil and that’s it. But never on the buds

sherrysmagictruffles

sherrysmagictruffles

Hi guys as I’m coming of at the end of my first grow in about a month I need to know what seed bank to get my seeds from so i can further enjoy this beautiful beautiful hobby.will take any suggestions as long as they ship to Chicago.

Seedman located in the Uk they put seeds in a disguised package, quick delivery

S

Skunk_dog

They're in Chicago. Or near it, I guess, in one of the outlying cities.
He's out of Buffalo Grove, I've had good luck. I've had great luck with NASC and the timing from Maine to Chicago is 2-3 days. Another good option with all the legalization is buy direct from your favorite breeder.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
He's out of Buffalo Grove, I've had good luck. I've had great luck with NASC and the timing from Maine to Chicago is 2-3 days. Another good option with all the legalization is buy direct from your favorite breeder.
Myyyy kind of seeds, Chicago has...
My kind of seeds

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I have had 100 percent sucess with ILGM. The 2 times I fucked up germination they replaced. Little more pricey, but to me way worth it. My experience with CropKing Seeds is indifferent at the moment. Try to figure out if it's genetics, ne or their seeds but my current Crop King SEED grow under damn good conditions is yielding crap. 2 ft xmas trees. Can't make a final decision till this run is done.
I grew only autos for 8 months, then once I switched to photoperiods it was a whole new game. My opinion, much more control and room to mess up, play with your plants and have time to heal... All just my own opinion.
On a side note I have about 200 seeds that came from my beautiful chocolope that got pollinated by my Durban poison. Would think it would be a killer sativas, both plants were super healthy. Seeds look great but I have NO clue what to do with them. I NEVER want to deal with pollen again unless controlled and I fear having male seeds. Still to new to this grow game with only 15 months in. Want seeds lol jk

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I have had 100 percent sucess with ILGM. The 2 times I fucked up germination they replaced. Little more pricey, but to me way worth it. My experience with CropKing Seeds is indifferent at the moment. Try to figure out if it's genetics, ne or their seeds but my current Crop King SEED grow under damn good conditions is yielding crap. 2 ft xmas trees. Can't make a final decision till this run is done.
I grew only autos for 8 months, then once I switched to photoperiods it was a whole new game. My opinion, much more control and room to mess up, play with your plants and have time to heal... All just my own opinion.
On a side note I have about 200 seeds that came from my beautiful chocolope that got pollinated by my Durban poison. Would think it would be a killer sativas, both plants were super healthy. Seeds look great but I have NO clue what to do with them. I NEVER want to deal with pollen again unless controlled and I fear having male seeds. Still to new to this grow game with only 15 months in. Want seeds lol jk
Chocolate Poison........or, Durbalope.

Durbalope doesn't sound as good. ;)

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

There seem to be a lot of seed makers now who don't produce new strains and crosses, they just reproduce facsimiles of famous, popular strains that other people created and made famous. And most peculiarly for plant breeders, no person claims responsibility.

I have not tried any of these seed makers, and part of the reason is that I expect some bragging and ego from good breeders. The ego thing is not confined to Cannabis breeders, BTW. If you get into growing flowers, the name of the breeders is usually readily available, sometimes part of the name of the plant. My attitude is that if someone isn't proud of their creation, why should I buy it?

Have any long-time growers compared plants from sources like ILGM and the original source, whether by clone or seed?

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Chocolate Poison........or, Durbalope.

Durbalope doesn't sound as good. ;)
YES. That's what my nickname should be after being a stoner for 35 years. I feel like a Durpalope on this Friday. Burnt on Skywalker Og at the moment. Wife and I wanna name a strain once we get our brand down (she's from the country and im Colombian)....Colombian Hillbilly is oir name choice. But durpalope really is perfect. now i got that damn word stuck in my head.

V

Valenjulio

YES. That's what my nickname should be after being a stoner for 35 years. I feel like a Durpalope on this Friday. Burnt on Skywalker Og at the moment. Wife and I wanna name a strain once we get our brand down (she's from the country and im Colombian)....Colombian Hillbilly is oir name choice. But durpalope really is perfect. now i got that damn word stuck in my head.
That’s not a bad idea. Next thoughts should be a website to call you own and you got it all down

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
There seem to be a lot of seed makers now who don't produce new strains and crosses, they just reproduce facsimiles of famous, popular strains that other people created and made famous. And most peculiarly for plant breeders, no person claims responsibility.

I have not tried any of these seed makers, and part of the reason is that I expect some bragging and ego from good breeders. The ego thing is not confined to Cannabis breeders, BTW. If you get into growing flowers, the name of the breeders is usually readily available, sometimes part of the name of the plant. My attitude is that if someone isn't proud of their creation, why should I buy it?

Have any long-time growers compared plants from sources like ILGM and the original source, whether by clone or seed?
wouldn’t waste my time with any of those common breeder/banks that make their own version of stuff.. crap king, ilgm, barney’s etc..
not for me..

Latest posts

Top Bottom