Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hell yeah, that imperium X is one I was looking at for sure, mainly just cause gNick haha. Vanilla frosting sounds good too, I like creamy terps from time to time.

Wife recently started smoking again and she only smokes indica, so I'll probably go with their Afghanica Landrace instead of the Bola Mintz. That'd be cool, grow an indica Landrace in one tent and a sativa Landrace in the other. Congo vs Afghanistan 🤔
Whoooa that does sound delicious and a great plan. Wait @GNick55 is growin Imperium X already or plans to?
I like the indica vs sativa tent plan. It is my plan here shortly but goin with quite a few strains and after that run it's clones from the Farm.

My indica tent will be
Bubba Kush
Banana Krumble
Big Bud,
Black Valium

Sativa/hybrid tent
Acapulco Gold
Imperium X
Vanilla Frosting
Chem Cookies

What could go wrong? 😂🤣😂

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hell yeah, that imperium X is one I was looking at for sure, mainly just cause gNick haha. Vanilla frosting sounds good too, I like creamy terps from time to time.

Wife recently started smoking again and she only smokes indica, so I'll probably go with their Afghanica Landrace instead of the Bola Mintz. That'd be cool, grow an indica Landrace in one tent and a sativa Landrace in the other. Congo vs Afghanistan 🤔
i’ve got from anesia to get through is the afghanica landrance, gelato dream, slurricane, strawberry kush still to get through.. the slurricane and kush are freebies.. and i’ll clone each for a grow.. might even have others

Lockebox

Lockebox

i’ve got from anesia to get through is the afghanica landrance, gelato dream, slurricane, strawberry kush still to get through.. the slurricane and kush are freebies.. and i’ll clone each for a grow.. might even have others
Awesome lineup right there, hell yeah I envy you man. Here in a few weeks I'll have some anesia to get through myself hopefully

Lockebox

Lockebox

Forgot to post this earlier. The Nasc. Beans were delivered within 48 hours of placing order. Big bud freebie, legs get it
F24BB58C C3EE 437E 9092 E3C56EEEDC95

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I have to go back and look at what's now in my fridge, and the list, I don't think I ordered from Anesia, but I got something from them as a freebie from some other site. As I look at Anesia further I see nothing but Fems, so that probably puts them on my no list, but the varieties they have seem a little odd........looks like another place that makes their own versions of things? And I know there can be language/translation issues but the descriptions are kind of weird. Sometimes descriptions look like a menu of oohs and ahhs.

Then you get sites where it's "ABC x XYZ", a logo, and a price. Sometimes no logo.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I have to go back and look at what's now in my fridge, and the list, I don't think I ordered from Anesia, but I got something from them as a freebie from some other site. As I look at Anesia further I see nothing but Fems, so that probably puts them on my no list, but the varieties they have seem a little odd........looks like another place that makes their own versions of things? And I know there can be language/translation issues but the descriptions are kind of weird. Sometimes descriptions look like a menu of oohs and ahhs.

Then you get sites where it's "ABC x XYZ", a logo, and a price. Sometimes no logo.
they have autos now as well..

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

the DWC in back right corner is one of the seeds I found in Chocolope that got pollinated (most certain it was my Durban poison). Sativa size leaves for sure. Praying it's not a male plant. I have plenty of seeds if anyone wants to experiment with lol.

20230211 235931
20230211 235916
MEGA956

MEGA956

Ordered twice from Brown Bag Farm Goods this last week. I was a bit hesitant since you can only pay through Venmo or Cashapp. I sent someone named Josh an email, replied in a few minutes. Shipped my orders the next day after sending money, both arrived in 2 days, both included freebies.

CA67D6EB 1639 41BC AA02 0F0C9C615FC9
F71A2F5B 823D 4D8D 8549 3AD84628ADEB
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Well I kind of want to chime back in a few weeks after a previois post referring to Crop King Seeds. I put them up against ILGM autos and will NEVER go to them for autos atleast. small little 2 ft xmas trees is all i got. Yes they have variety, but waste of a grow in my opinion.
Plants look good, just small. I could honestly do a SOG of just their autos they are that small. I figured an update would help.
Others may hate on me for my opinion on ILGM, but to date they have been my best genetics and production by far. I would LOVE to find a good seed bank that delivera to US an d has strong genetics and some really exotics and hevy hitters. ill take suggestions for my next grow

20230219 165228

Latest posts

Top Bottom