Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

That’s not a bad idea. Next thoughts should be a website to call you own and you got it all down
we have the domain alreasy legally in place. oir state just became legal, my wife is in a masters program for Medical Cannabis. We are CalleBuddz (Calle pronounced just like Cali). Currently working on the home health buisness model and I solely focused on the grow. Work in progress but determined

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

wouldn’t waste my time with any of those common breeder/banks that make their own version of stuff.. crap king, ilgm, barney’s etc..
not for me..
I've taken your advice so many times and always had sucess. Be curious to know what seed banks you would reccomend to consider for exotics and deliver to US. That's been my hardest thing is finding good unique strains. I went to ILGM simply not knowing any different, and really know nothing different. Willing to take any advice. I can't seem to find any good local clones yet as it's all still new to oir area (for most)

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I've taken your advice so many times and always had sucess. Be curious to know what seed banks you would reccomend to consider for exotics and deliver to US. That's been my hardest thing is finding good unique strains. I went to ILGM simply not knowing any different, and really know nothing different. Willing to take any advice. I can't seem to find any good local clones yet as it's all still new to oir area (for most)
oh that comment was for @mysticepipedon..
there’s just too many variations good and bad with all those common named breeders banks, i need/want consistency and i want to get stoned, i found that anesia does the job, it’s the only stuff i’ve grown that at times it gets me soo high i feel like i’m back in high school stoned out of my mind..
every seed sprouts and grows, no hermies unless i fuck up.. so on..
canna pot will ship to U.S.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
can vouch for anesia✌️ and will further recommend the blackberry moonrocks if you are into heavy hitting indica
yes for sure!!
i see something they have i forget the name and i want to get it but i have enough seeds at the moment, i think it has the name cherry in it? not sure could be way off, hahaha..

MEGA956

MEGA956

We’re trying to figure out what’s the most “reliable seedbank” not which ones you prefer or “vouch” for.. How can someone who hasn’t bought seeds from a seedbank have an opinion on this matter?

S

Skunk_dog

Humboldt is good, Exotic Genetix, Solfire, Irie Genetics, 707, The Landrace Team(UK). In all honesty there are a ton of great quality breeders in the States and a lot you can order directly.
Just avoid the White Label Repackagers who use cutesy cartoon characters as representatives..we all know who these are!

Solfire I even have a code for 15% OFF total order... Code: SFCDOGGYDOG

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

you try anything from
worldstrongestrains.com
canadian and great stuff,
i just haven’t bought from them lately as they only have regs..
my 2 favourites.. them and anesia..
I ordered some bulk/white label seeds from NASC Monday evening. Tracking shows I will have them in tomorrow's mail delivery.

They have a nice selection of European breeder seeds as well as US based breeders like HSC. I've got one Lemongrass growing now. It came from NASC.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

yes for sure!!
i see something they have i forget the name and i want to get it but i have enough seeds at the moment, i think it has the name cherry in it? not sure could be way off, hahaha..
This reminds me I hadn't grown anything from Anesia, even after I had a canna-gasm when I tried their Mob Boss. Just ordered Captain Future.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
We’re trying to figure out what’s the most “reliable seedbank” not which ones you prefer or “vouch” for.. How can someone who hasn’t bought seeds from a seedbank have an opinion on this matter?
It is the specific question, isn't it? And what does that mean, "most reliable"? Consistent prompt shipping? Best germination rate? Emotional support....? ;)

It also means we can only give 1 answer.

There are different questions.......who has good selections of high quality seeds and great strains/varieties? There are quite a few, and many of them specialize in different angles, enormous selection, only a few, GNick mentioned the companies that make their own versions of stuff.........some companies/breeders seem to work with a particular famous strain that they keep crossing with others. Some seem more streamlined and some go for the whole "elite" thing. Whether they're really elite or not I have no idea. I am all elite. If it's not elite, send it back. No I couldn't care less. I hadn't heard of worlds strongest strains yet. Anesia seems really good but I've only just ordered once.
you try anything from
worldstrongestrains.com
canadian and great stuff,
i just haven’t bought from them lately as they only have regs..
my 2 favourites.. them and anesia..
It could take years, it's like trying to drink every IPA........

Lockebox

Lockebox

oh that comment was for @mysticepipedon..
there’s just too many variations good and bad with all those common named breeders banks, i need/want consistency and i want to get stoned, i found that anesia does the job, it’s the only stuff i’ve grown that at times it gets me soo high i feel like i’m back in high school stoned out of my mind..
every seed sprouts and grows, no hermies unless i fuck up.. so on..
canna pot will ship to U.S.
I think you just made my mind up for me. When my tax money hits I’m gonna pick up some anesia seeds from cannapot. Right off the rip I’m looking at the Congo Landrace, Calypso Sunrocks and Bola Mintz. Hope the A-Train and Cherry Kiss come back in stock soon 😍
I sincerely thank you, my wife sincerely hates you. Hahah I’m playing, she doesn’t need to know ;)

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I think you just made my mind up for me. When my tax money hits I’m gonna pick up some anesia seeds from cannapot. Right off the rip I’m looking at the Congo Landrace, Calypso Sunrocks and Bola Mintz. Hope the A-Train and Cherry Kiss come back in stock soon 😍
I sincerely thank you, my wife sincerely hates you. Hahah I’m playing, she doesn’t need to know ;)
lots of great stuff on canna pot if you hit the breeders drop down menu it’s holy moly, than randomly choose a few to look at what they got, very quickly i realized i need a bigger room or even a farmers field just to try out everything i want to, hahaha

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Niiice. I can't wait to see those strains from Anesia. I'm runnin their Imperium X and a Vanilla Frosting very soon

Lockebox

Lockebox

Niiice. I can't wait to see those strains from Anesia. I'm runnin their Imperium X and a Vanilla Frosting very soon
Hell yeah, that imperium X is one I was looking at for sure, mainly just cause gNick haha. Vanilla frosting sounds good too, I like creamy terps from time to time.

Wife recently started smoking again and she only smokes indica, so I'll probably go with their Afghanica Landrace instead of the Bola Mintz. That'd be cool, grow an indica Landrace in one tent and a sativa Landrace in the other. Congo vs Afghanistan 🤔

Latest posts

Top Bottom