Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

So she should be bigger as a two week old ?
They're pretty close to where they should be. Just water less often, and back off on the lights a bit.

Cannabis plants need both water and oxygen in the root zone. If you water too often, they don't get enough oxygen. First, they don't work as well, then they rot. But go and sin no more, and the plants will never remember they were suffering early on.

B

BadFish_Genetics

You're lights are too close AND you're over watering. No cannabis plant in soil needs to be watered every two days. That's why the leaves aren't expanding.
I beg to differ, I have many plants in 5gallons plastic bag black pots that need feedings every 2 days like clock work! I also run a 1,000 watt de Commercial HPS with adjustable ballast so terms average between 82 and 85°f. How fast your plants metabolism is determined how much feed they need and how soon, I'm sure if I were using led lights without the heat benefit I'm sure I would need to water way less, probably every 3 to 5 days between watering then but with the heat my HPS provides in my 4wx8hx7length tent by opulant, 2 sided for bloom and veg and clone side as well, great tent! Running my plants this way I need to feed every 2nd day in my u 5 gallons and my 3 gallons every 1 to 2 days depending and my 1 gallons twice a day and my solo cups 1 to 2 times a day.

20230201 111948
20230207 080850
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

OMG! @GreenGalaxyFarm is one of them now???!!! Check the basement for pods.
No no its just a experiment im playing with some genetics i found at a super good price so yeah also i have been wondering lately how hard can they really be to grow with precision feeding that hydro offers. Not holding my breath much but yeah while the photo moms grow up and until they are able to provide enough clones im playing with autos, heading into winter anyway.

B

BadFish_Genetics

Im burning all my autos up soon and not buying more ever again. Biggest mistake i ever made. Some are good haulers, but some are just bunk.
I've never bought 1 pack of Autos yet ever and I've been. Growing since 96. What kept me from buying them is your only buying really half the genetics you want, the other half is crossed with the Ruderalis strain to make it an autoflower so your never fully growing your O.G kush Cultivar, it's really only a half breed but of course this isn't talked about because so many people jumped aboard a sinking ship being told it would float the best, it's sad really and greedy imo. That's why my company only sells photoperiod plants and always will and there all made all organically with a 90% germination rate!

20230207 080921
20230201 111948
20230130 211157
20230120 045205
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I've never bought 1 pack of Autos yet ever and I've been. Growing since 96. What kept me from buying them is your only buying really half the genetics you want, the other half is crossed with the Ruderalis strain to make it an autoflower so your never fully growing your O.G kush Cultivar, it's really only a half breed but of course this isn't talked about because so many people jumped aboard a sinking ship being told it would float the best, it's sad really and greedy imo. That's why my company only sells photoperiod plants and always will and there all made all organically with a 90% germination rate!
Yeah I bought them thinking they'd be cool, and wow, was i wrong lol. Ive grown like 40 autos in my 5 years growing. Probably 25 were outdoor though because of my short grow season. The ones i grew inside, grew well, yielded well, and smoked well, tasted well, just lacked that potency photos have.
Ive pulled as much as 11 ounces off an auto.

B

BadFish_Genetics

Yeah I bought them thinking they'd be cool, and wow, was i wrong lol. Ive grown like 40 autos in my 5 years growing. Probably 25 were outdoor though because of my short grow season. The ones i grew inside, grew well, yielded well, and smoked well, tasted well, just lacked that potency photos have.
Ive pulled as much as 11 ounces off an auto.
I got photoperiod plants that are rated yeild at 3lbs a light brother so there's amazing photoperiods out there to play with. A great yeilder is Chimera # 2 from Beleaf, she yeilds up to 3lbs a light, the new MacV2 can yeild up to 3lbs a light also under the right conditions. Then I have strains I made that yeild a pound per light like my strain Orange Clemintine 🍊!! She is super strong with terps that smack you in the face the Orange flavor is so strong from first toke to last, just outstanding cultivar!

20221124 071519
20221116 111719
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I got photoperiod plants that are rated yeild at 3lbs a light brother so there's amazing photoperiods out there to play with. A great yeilder is Chimera # 2 from Beleaf, she yeilds up to 3lbs a light, the new MacV2 can yeild up to 3lbs a light also under the right conditions. Then I have strains I made that yeild a pound per light like my strain Orange Clemintine 🍊!! She is super strong with terps that smack you in the face the Orange flavor is so strong from first toke to last, just outstanding cultivar!
Nice. Not a fan of anything orange. Im putting an order in for beans next week from someone here on the farm, im done with autos and dont have time for reg seeds.

V

Valenjulio

Ya I’m only going to buy fem seeds tbh and I believe the popularity of fem seeds have grown like crazy the past few years.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I wonder how much of what I've bought/consumed over the past few years have ruderalis in it. My preference would be 0. I think it comes down to the breeder and their ability (and desire to work on it) to end up with the lowest % of ruderalis but still get the autoflower aspect. Plus, the rest of the genetics have to be good, so I think the right breeder matters. My guess is that most companies don't produce good ones. I still wonder how much ruderalis is going to end up "infecting" the overall gene pool......

Once you have good Auto seeds the best place for them is probably outdoors at higher latitudes, areas with short growing seasons. Indoors, growing them right might mean giving them the most "natural" light cycles. 20/4 or more might be too much, and treating them like photos might not be best. I would probably give them a decreasing light schedule that more mimicked a short growing season. I'm only growing a few indoors because they were freebies and I'm curious, but they're getting minimal space and I'll be quick to let them go if they can't cut it. I'm more interested in trying a few outdoors because I'm in a northern region with a shorter growing season, provided the seasons don't keep getting longer and warmer. :(. I was shocked that I was able to harvest closer to Nov 1st this past summer. It was an unusually warm and extended fall. But we can easily get below freezing in late September.......if we get those kinds of years, Autos might work well.

I also don't think we know enough about the the whole feminized thing. A good breeder probably matters a lot with these too. But I have no idea if breeding with them could lead to problems, mostly around hermaphrodites......if I end up growing ruderalis hermaphrodites I'm not gonna be happy.... ;)

MEGA956

MEGA956

Ordered from 3rd Coast Genetics last week, order hasn't even processed yet. Terrible.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Got these today from 3rd Coast, apparently there was a "packaging issue", that's why it took a couple more days.

AB9B5816 A63A 4A7C 8C09 79258FF10F5D
V

Valenjulio

Nice. Here’s my purple crunch from greenpoint seeds. As you can see a slight yellowish issue on two leaves but after I regulated my waters ph it fixed its self to not affect other leaves. She looks good for a 3 week old 😁😍

ED7CDDFD 48DE 422C B38F D021074CE72D
7182A87C C216 4E0E B436 BA2BE608E9A7
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

For those of you who have been on the edge of your seat, concerned about my seeds crossing a stormy Atlantic, dodging icebergs and maybe some WW2 U-boats, their ordeal is over.
IMG 7438

After they recover from their trip, these collector's items will be carefully placed in a glass, helium filled curio cabinet. Maybe I should have payed extra for the for germinating type of seeds? I wonder if they'll find out if I germinate them.

FredGarvin

FredGarvin

Well I kind of want to chime back in a few weeks after a previois post referring to Crop King Seeds. I put them up against ILGM autos and will NEVER go to them for autos atleast. small little 2 ft xmas trees is all i got. Yes they have variety, but waste of a grow in my opinion.
Plants look good, just small. I could honestly do a SOG of just their autos they are that small. I figured an update would help.
Others may hate on me for my opinion on ILGM, but to date they have been my best genetics and production by far. I would LOVE to find a good seed bank that delivera to US an d has strong genetics and some really exotics and hevy hitters. ill take suggestions for my next grow
Nukeheads. I just ordered from them, give them a look

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
For those of you who have been on the edge of your seat, concerned about my seeds crossing a stormy Atlantic, dodging icebergs and maybe some WW2 U-boats, their ordeal is over.
View attachment 1336260

After they recover from their trip, these collector's items will be carefully placed in a glass, helium filled curio cabinet. Maybe I should have payed extra for the for germinating type of seeds? I wonder if they'll find out if I germinate them.
hey Sweet!!
i’m getting that Oracle octane too..

the rrock

the rrock

i guys as I’m coming of at the end of my first grow in about a month I need to know what seed bank to get my seeds from so i can further enjoy this beautiful beautiful hobby.will take any suggestions as long as they ship to Chicago.
Mr. Greengenes,makes you feel like you won the lotto with every order, a few rock solid breeders(20twenty supporter here).Freebies are better than most AAA strains.Company is out of Michigan I believe.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Support Michigan breeders. That White Truffle x Red Pop just moved up the queue.

Mom's Spaghetti from Celestial Seeds is the one I'm most curious about, can't wait.

Ordered most of them from Seedsoflove

5CEADA44 A310 4C25 BD7A 36CB41529264
Last edited:
Top Bottom