Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MEGA956

MEGA956

Got these today, Bodhi from JBC- fast and easy payment.

OBS from SeedsHereNow- always fast and great service
5BA9234C 3082 4C86 AD2E 57AC962F0BF0

E

Edinburg

For autoflowers Methisto Genetics, sin city seeds, crop king, DC seed exchange, nirvana, Cali, original, all legitimate.

Victo

Victo

I’ve used Neptune, supreme seeds, tree stars, Gaslamp, attitude, seed supreme, platinum, sapphire, anrea51, and seeds here and now. All came through with no issues. Gaslamp formerly hembra is probably my favorite but I buy the most from Neptune. Seeds here and now doesn’t give freebies with every order which is pretty much standard practice with everybody else.
Barnys farm

S

Swampcamper

Hi guys as I’m coming of at the end of my first grow in about a month I need to know what seed bank to get my seeds from so i can further enjoy this beautiful beautiful hobby.will take any suggestions as long as they ship to Chicago.
From 'Seedsman', I ordered five gorilla sherbet seeds for $65. The gorilla seeds were a pack of 5 + 2 free, plus BOGO. And I got a ton of promotional freebies! I got 29 seeds for $65. It's the first time I bought seeds online and it went by without a hitch.

14 Gorilla Sherbet F1 FAST Feminised

9 Seedsman White Widow Fem

3 Seedsman White Widow Reg

3 Seedsman Ltd. Edition Critical+ 2.0 Auto

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

From 'Seedsman', I ordered five gorilla sherbet seeds for $65. The gorilla seeds were a pack of 5 + 2 free, plus BOGO. And I got a ton of promotional freebies! I got 29 seeds for $65. It's the first time I bought seeds online and it went by without a hitch.

14 Gorilla Sherbet F1 FAST Feminised

9 Seedsman White Widow Fem

3 Seedsman White Widow Reg

3 Seedsman Ltd. Edition Critical+ 2.0 Auto
Ive grown seedmans white widow fem before, came out pretty nice.

Screenshot 20230306 110446 Gallery
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I'd say... Very Nice!

For 15% OFF (SOLFIRE) Direct - use code SFCDOGGYDOG @ checkout.
It was just pretty nice imo lol. There was a lot of room for improvement but i wont grow that same cut again unfortunately.

Long story short, my father in law got an infestation of spider mites, and since we trade clones back and forth, we both agreed it was better to just kill all the moms and start over since nothing we had was anything that special.

Knox

Knox

I have no idea what strain lol the bag said head candy but you know you can never trust street dealers lmao ummmm looks like a sativa tbh tho I’ve made a lot of mistakes and maybe that’s why she’s so small lol but I’m fine it was free anyways but boy does it smell fire. I’m looking for nothing in particular I love both sativa and Indica but do not want to buy seeds from out of this country not knowing if I’ll ever receive my order. So I’m good to order from any seed bank with in the US.
Hey you've got frosty buds on a nice plant, not a bad run I'd say

E

Edinburg

Depends on what you are running, if running autoflowers Methisto Genetics hands down, if you want photoperiod beans I would suggest DC Seed Exchange, Sin City Seeds, Crop King, Cali Connection, Oregon Elite Seeds, Mosca Seeds, you should be able to find something nice and these places are reputable.

Mothman

Mothman

Mr. Greengenes,makes you feel like you won the lotto with every order, a few rock solid breeders(20twenty supporter here).Freebies are better than most AAA strains.Company is out of Michigan I believe.
I had a good buying experience with Greengenes, too. Have only germed one, though, and I promptly killed it (an accident, I swear!). Pity, I was looking forward to trying that freebie Slurricane.

A

Alwispy

Hmmm I just don’t get it 🧐 personally I find most seed banks and breeders don’t tell you if their offerings are F 1-7 or what. I need/want to know what I am buying . Overall I like stable genetics and don’t bother with F1’s anymore. If I’m growing out someone’s hard work, I want as close to the same plant they are so proud to offer. (Seeds not clones, I’m tired of getting some else’s bugs) Don’t want a bunch of pheno’s since I’m not into breeding myself anymore. Seems peeps are crossing anything with everything nowadays. So unless the seller has at least an F4 , prefer a 7 or even 8 for total stability I pass. Finding that info is like pulling teeth, rare to see. One breeder I purchase from who lists such info is Mephisto. I like Sats and they play with them alot. My best and fav over the years is non other then the man himself Shanti Baba.
Cheers

Last edited:
MEGA956

MEGA956

Ordered from Katsu Seeds, off his site. Hopefully it's a good experience so I can keep purchasing from them.

A

Alwispy

I’m looking for

ORANGE GASM​

PLATINUM TANGIE X GOLDEN GOAT​

by Irie

Seems it’s sold out everywhere… 😳

Mephesto is a sweet auto breeder, I love their descriptions and their quality, (f1-7’s) The freeebees are usually F1’s of something not offered. I have had great luck with those as well. Great guys terrific service every time !

Will NEVER buy from Crap dorks ever again. Bought a few autos turned out to be reg beans after no flowers 7 weeks later. Contacted them and included pics, they refused to believe me or refund. Never again! 🧐

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Well after some advice on here, Im giving a new seed bank a try. Been running ILGM for a year and a half, and a few Crap King Seeds (never again, waste of time for small plants).
Will be my first time trying to grow something outside of my norm. But the strains sounded amazing .
Apollo XX and Durban Nights XX..

20230318 173439
20230318 173436
20230318 173145
C

Cannabislizard1

Heime Cheeba is dead. Alaska Cannabis Cache.
This guy had a lot of different old strains. RIP

Latest posts

Top Bottom