White Master Kush in Coco, CO2, Dual-Arc, 3rd Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Definitely keeping an eye on this one!

Thanks for checking things out nzlife!

Yo Meeks lookin tough bro! my seat is pulled and im ready to see these ladies blow up. SO CLEAN!!

Fresh

Thanks Fresh, yea I cleaned out that tray before getting this round started, it always gets so messy during transplant. I have no idea what I am in for regarding stretch, so I will be holding onto my hat and going along for the ride with you!

the wm is one of my favs, the taste is so killer i cant wait to wactch these girls get blowen out.... best of luck the third time is a charm....

BDK

Haha, the third time is the pests charm, aphids and fungus gnats are getting the full Meeks smack down right now and I couldn't tell if I was really baked or if I saw a spider mite yesterday also, so I have a bunch of hotshot no pest strips hanging right now and everything was azamax'd a few days ago. Things should be under control soon, but I see a couple aphids on one of the WMK every day so I am nervous this round might be a constant battle. Do you have any experience growing the WMK? Thanks for stopping in and taking a look!

Here are some shots I took earlier today, right before spreading out the canopy a bit more with the first screen layer. They are looking healthy and starting to show their first pistils so hopefully they get going over the next few days!

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_05274.jpg

IMG_05251.jpg

IMG_05241.jpg

Hope everyone is ready, these ladies have officially begun flowering!

-Meeks :animbong:

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Damn Meeks, that sucks big time about the bugs, I hope you can keep things under control. But they don't look like theyre havin problems which is a good sign. I've only done one wmk pheno so far and it didn't stretch for shiz, maybe 50%. good luck goin foreword buddy...

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Damn Meeks, that sucks big time about the bugs, I hope you can keep things under control. But they don't look like theyre havin problems which is a good sign. I've only done one wmk pheno so far and it didn't stretch for shiz, maybe 50%. good luck goin foreword buddy...

Haha, if these only stretch 50% I will be bum'd out because they won't even make it through the second screen layer if that is that case. . . maybe if I talk to them enough they will grow taller! They are looking really healthy and starting to take off for sure! Thanks for stopping by Dz1PnK!

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Long Overdue

Hey Farmers! I didn't realize it had been so long since I last updated this thread! I took some shots last week, exported them, and then apparently never uploaded them for a post. . . . sorry about that! I will share them now and then move on to the current photos.

White Master Kush last week at 13 days from 12/12 flip:

IMG_06371.jpg

IMG_06412.jpg

IMG_06402.jpg

IMG_06392.jpg

IMG_06383.jpg

Ok, so that was last week! Now they have really grown since then, not nearly as much stretch as the White Urkle, but they aren't done yet, so I may take that back! Here are some new shots of the group that I took earlier today after doing some canopy rearranging:

IMG_06482.jpg
IMG_06521.jpg

Then I am not sure if anyone remembers the post I did showing a branch that had almost fully broken off, and had recovered without any help from me, but I have an update picture of that broken part:

IMG_06692.jpg

Then a week and half ago I broke a branch while trying to spread out my canopy on that same plant (that would be the third broken branch on the same plant). Clearly this plant has a tendency to break during training, but that seems to be only because of how girthy the branches get so quickly! Here are some shots of the branch I broke more recently and the second picture shows how the growth has been unaffected since it recovered! (Delae, this is the same branch you saw completely wilted and flopped over on the lower screen when you came by!):

IMG_06713.jpg

IMG_06724.jpg

(the broken part is not really visible in the second picture, it it right at the node at the very bottom of the picture)

And here are some shots of how girthy that plant is and some of the first little fruit:

IMG_06456.jpg

IMG_06463.jpg

Ok, well that was a bunch of little random things to update! Now that you are all up to speed for this log, here is a teaser shot of the White Urkle with the WMK in the foreground!

IMG_06621.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

-Meeks :rauch08:

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I can't believe that branch survived Meeks! I thought that thing was done for sure. That one White Urkle is fucking HUGE! How's the smell on that thing? Sorry man I should post this in the White Urk log, those colas just look massive in this pic.

D

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
I can't believe that branch survived Meeks! I thought that thing was done for sure. That one White Urkle is fucking HUGE! How's the smell on that thing? Sorry man I should post this in the White Urk log, those colas just look massive in this pic.

D

I wouldn't have bet against you for saying that on the day you saw it, I thought it was a goner too! Amazing recovery and I am sure it will have a knuckle just like the other branch soon enough! The White Urkle phenotype that is front left in that picture is far and beyond a keeper, I posted about smell in the WU thread (or will be very very shortly)! Thanks for stopping by the garden D.

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Oh, and I don't know how I forgot to mention this, it is very good news, I am no longer battling aphids or any other pests! I am not "pest-free" because I still spot a random fungus gnat zooming around every couple of days, but I usually catch and kill it and don't see another for another couple days. I think the Azamax is keeping them mostly at bay, and a few randoms come out to play, but don't last long once they breathe the Hot-Shot No Pest Strip filled air! I am taking the No Pest strips out today, they shouldn't have any affect on the flowers, but I don't want to risk it during the last week of the White Urkles life. Hurray for Azamax! In less than a week it completely destroyed what I consider to be a severe aphid (again, not root aphids) infestation! The treatment did bring on mild to somewhat severe deficiencies, different in every plant, throughout the room, but the plants recovered quickly, and I will be pre-treating with azamax in veg and early bloom to avoid stressing my plants in late flower again.

Lessons learned, and bugs defeated!

-Meeks :character0050:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Really powerful plants, great strength display

I have never seen stems so thick, so high up towards the top! They are easily the width of a regular sharpie! That makes it tough to LST because there is absolutely no flex in the branch by the time it is long enough to get tucked over to the next screen hole. . . . so if this variety turns out to be a keeper, I may have to look into more topping and less training. As I begin my first round from clone in this new setup (WiFi Rd.2), I am beginning to wonder if the thickness and vigor is from the genetics and the nutrients, or if it has a lot to do with growing from seed. We will find out soon! Thanks for taking a look Krasi!

-Meeks

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

I have never seen stems so thick, so high up towards the top! They are easily the width of a regular sharpie! That makes it tough to LST because there is absolutely no flex in the branch by the time it is long enough to get tucked over to the next screen hole. . . . so if this variety turns out to be a keeper, I may have to look into more topping and less training. As I begin my first round from clone in this new setup (WiFi Rd.2), I am beginning to wonder if the thickness and vigor is from the genetics and the nutrients, or if it has a lot to do with growing from seed. We will find out soon! Thanks for taking a look Krasi!

-Meeks

Lol, that's just master Meeks. Super fat squat lady, she definitely likes to grow straight up. IMO topped once around the 4-5 th node range, cause I've found if you top em too much they get very dense and can promote mold. She can still put on the weight, flipped at around 3' I've pulled half pound plants of her In 5 gal pots. Glad to hear you got the bugs under control, I've seen some gnats lately too, just been too busy. In fact I'm gonna go spray now. Keep killin it, loving your urkles too bro, super :pimp:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Lol, that's just master Meeks. Super fat squat lady, she definitely likes to grow straight up. IMO topped once around the 4-5 th node range, cause I've found if you top em too much they get very dense and can promote mold. She can still put on the weight, flipped at around 3' I've pulled half pound plants of her In 5 gal pots. Glad to hear you got the bugs under control, I've seen some gnats lately too, just been too busy. In fact I'm gonna go spray now. Keep killin it, loving your urkles too bro, super :pimp:

The White Master Kush is such a treat to grow! Tight bud spacing on 3 of the 4 phenos and thick stalks on all 4! The health levels are very high, only one plant showed signs of a slight N toxicity (damn H&G is so high in N I am feeding what they recommend for 8 gal mixed up into 20 gal of water and my plants are lusher than lush green with no signs of deficiency anywhere!) I can't wait to find a keeper from this run and then get them a little bit more up to size before the flip when I can better predict the stretch! Thanks for reading through both my logs Dz1PnK, and also for the kind words!

-Meeks

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn those r some masive stems they look ready 2 hold up some jumbo size buds.. I'm glad 2 hear u wiped out the bug issue.. Great grow

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter

:hi :handshake

Damn those r some masive stems they look ready 2 hold up some jumbo size buds.. I'm glad 2 hear u wiped out the bug issue.. Great grow

Thanks Goo! I went into the grow room after saying I got rid of the bugs and did a full room inspection to make sure I hadn't jinxed myself and brought them back that very moment, everything is still all clear! The only plant I have seen get stems this stalky before was Pheno B of the White Urkle. . . I would be a happy man if all 4 WMK get buds the size of Pheno B in the WU!!

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
nice GROW!!! I got some pics of for ya =)

Thanks! Sorry for the late response, I went and checked out those pics after reading this and never came back to respond when you first posted.

Good Evening Farmers! I know you are all spoiled with finished bud shots from the White Urkle grow, but I thought I would update everyone on the WMK progress tonight also!

I have been really slacking on keeping this log updated, less than weekly updates, I will do my best to update more often! The grow has just been going so smoothly that I have little to report, and pictures are difficult to use to show growth in the early flowering stage. . . . but no more excuses, they are at their final height and are set to start packing on pounds!

Here are a bunch of shots I took tonight right before and after the lights went off. These are photos at 31 days from flip to 12/12, this strain took around 5-6 days from flip to show pistils. Enjoy!

Group shot:
IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_09691.jpg

First coat of trichomes on new buds!:
IMG_09921.jpg

IMG_09931.jpg

IMG_10022.jpg

CLAP ON
IMG_10042.jpg

CLAP OFF
IMG_10201.jpg

Lights out group shot:
IMG_1023.jpg

A few soon to be colas:
IMG_10113.jpg

IMG_10173.jpg

A couple more bud shots:
IMG_10122.jpg

IMG_10133.jpg

Well that's all for now, but I promise more to come soon, they should really start getting greasy over the next week or so!

-Meeks :pimp:

kushluvr

kushluvr

yummy, those are gonna be another round of fire brotha....great job so far!!!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
yummy, those are gonna be another round of fire brotha....great job so far!!!

Gracias Kush! I forgot to include in the update a smell description. . . I'll put it here since somehow you already knew to say 'yummy'!

First flush of trichomes are producing a very spicy aroma, not spicy in the hot mexican food sense, but spicy in the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg sense of the word. In fact, as I was smelling different phenotypes, those specific smells stood out to me the most, and all of them were on top of a lemon base! These should really be a treat to smell as they mature!

-Meeks

ynotFOREVER

ynotFOREVER

Looks dank! How much bottom leaves do u normally take off your scrog? No pop corn nugs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom