White OG v1

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

So taken me a lil while to get around to these (sorry Karma brother man!) but am getting to em one by one! lol.

Here are some White OG from the first drop. I popped 6 to start with, these 3 are looking like the standouts so far. Only have 1 of 6 sexed so far- and its a male, but its not in this bunch of standouts. The other 3 are quite a bit smaller with much further/OG'ish internode spacing. These 3 smell like OG, have better nodal spacing and are very vigorous in veg.

Occasionally when I pop beans I find one from the get go that I can tell will jsut be a winner...(happened with stardawg, white mk, etc..) this round I found one that has that super vibe so fingers are crossed its a lady. She is the one pictured solo- shes got branching that has caught up with the top, fastest of the bunch and OG stinker. Again, fingers crossed. Have high hopes for that one and 1 white bubba i got going. lol.

On to pics- these are the strong ones so far...

White og v1
White og v1 2
White og v1 3
White og v1 4
devilrays

devilrays

picture of health right there!! excellent job grit!
:ninja

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Im on this one. This is gonna be a show!

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
super green. im in there to watch this show

K

Karma Genetics

yeh that defanlty looks like a intresting one, hoping for you for a female, you will like the white og v1.0 no doubt, every pack has thrown out a keeper.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sik work bud! Gonna be some frosty colas in here... :flower

2DogWalker

TG,

homie that is on fiah, I have 3 females, 1 is hangin the other 2 are flushing..... The skinnest leaved plant ended up being my favorite. I had some problems with heat and bugs finishing them up so they didn't get to full potential....

But Sticky and I shared a little dobie of #2 yesterday, and I really do enjoy that SFV kushy stank that came off of her...

I gotta do work and get some pictures posted of them soon.... I have some decent veg shots in my thread now of White OG Version 1 Phenotype #2.....

Much REspect
2DogWalkER

true grit

true grit

picture of health right there!! excellent job grit!
:ninja

Im on this one. This is gonna be a show!

super green. im in there to watch this show

Thanks guys, been using a super simple soil mix for early veg until they start taking off and its been working really well. Only have to add kelp to water and pH. Usually uppot to coco by 1g, but have been keeping the seeds babes in soil til 2g.

killin it gritty

Good to see ya around bro! The Karma gear is killin it...been poppin a few different things here and there, but as with teh Point Break i popped, these ar vigorous and hardy.

yeh that defanlty looks like a intresting one, hoping for you for a female, you will like the white og v1.0 no doubt, every pack has thrown out a keeper.

Hey brother man! Yeah fingers are really crossed for the branchy girl goin fem. Like i said you come across a few here and there with obviously great structure and those are usually winners if they go fem...so fingers crossed. The rest a little wider in nodal spacing adn not as branchy. ALL of them have a straight OG stank to em tho...smelling like OG just transplanting. Not the funky OG like the point break had but super OG smell on em...

fuck yeah gonna be checking this one out.

yeah stoked myself!

Sik work bud! Gonna be some frosty colas in here... :flower

I'm betting on it, especially after seeing some other folks pics. Still considering poppin a few more Point Break- that one was something else.

TG,

homie that is on fiah, I have 3 females, 1 is hangin the other 2 are flushing..... The skinnest leaved plant ended up being my favorite. I had some problems with heat and bugs finishing them up so they didn't get to full potential....

But Sticky and I shared a little dobie of #2 yesterday, and I really do enjoy that SFV kushy stank that came off of her...

I gotta do work and get some pictures posted of them soon.... I have some decent veg shots in my thread now of White OG Version 1 Phenotype #2.....

Much REspect
2DogWalkER

Were the skinniest leaves mroe OG dom? The fatter leaves most def are 5 bladed and look more like the White i have around. Not too many 3 blade OG lookin leaves, but HELLA OG smell on most the ladies...especially the bigger girls. Looking forward to seeing your pics brother man!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm those are lookin like beauties TG gonna be some flame for sure can't wait to see how they turn out for ya bro!

true grit

true grit

lookin like 2 boys/2 girls so far...with the runt and the beast not showing yet....

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Here for the show! Killin it as usual..

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I gonna watch this one gritty, looks like there off to a real healthy start..

:passingjoint:

gtd

true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes, stoked on this one. Some really healthy stinky plants, gonna be a fun one. probably start pullin cuts this week and flip a few...

N

NorCalD9

Nice TG!!... You go my attention for sure!!!... Cant wait to see the rest....

Keep It Dank!
Peace
D9

Latest posts

Top Bottom