White OG v1

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Thanks bro! Yeah shes gonna be some flame but compared to the other fems, I can tell this one is just the tip of the iceberg!

true grit

true grit

Yeah really starting to reek like DANK ass OG on the first gal. Not gonna be the yield im looking for to keep around but damn, I am stoked on the head smoke coming my way!!!

true grit

true grit

And here we are a week or so later in flush, plenty of chunk since the last pics. Plenty of stank. and looks like the lowers are chunkin some too. Will finish nicely.

The larger plants are not quite pic point yet, but yeah....already smelling great with nice tops...fingers still crossed....

DSCN2548
DSCN2556
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Good Idea

Keeping clones until you get to truly smoke some well dried/cured buds of said plant is the way to do it. I've thrown out to many elites myself getting to smart, take care TG

mal

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin dank as phuck playa looks like shes got a bangin caly'x to leaf ratio chunky monkeys sickk work enjoy that fiyahhh!

true grit

true grit

Keeping clones until you get to truly smoke some well dried/cured buds of said plant is the way to do it. I've thrown out to many elites myself getting to smart, take care TG

mal

Yeah most def, once this lady started to dry out a lil i noticed she just wasn't gonna be as dense as i wanted for the low yield, so she got the axe. Gonna be nice smoke tho! keep it easy bro!

Lookin dank as phuck playa looks like shes got a bangin caly'x to leaf ratio chunky monkeys sickk work enjoy that fiyahhh!

Yeah thanks man! those colas filled in nice, not a whole lotta bud but its gonna be grade A fa sho!

And that brings us to the last two phenos...somehwere around 4-5wks or so. They are keeping up/passing my dank wifi cut so really hopin for something special...been waiting to dub a pheno name for my homie and thinking one of these may be it....

First pic is of P1
second and third pics are of p2

DSCN2567
DSCN2566
DSCN2565
waayne

waayne

Ooooh man I wish I could smell those!
Good luck pheno hunting TG
looks like you got some really nice ones to choose from
:passingjoint:
I'm looking forward to hearing how those beauties smoke.

true grit

true grit

what up big dog! yeah smells are interesting...been growing quick and the last few days haven't been quite as pungent. The P1 smells like a rank kush (kinda white'ish) currently, and the p2 smells like OG leaner. The other pheno that already finished wasn't smelling this early or this chunky, so stoked to see where these go.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Killin it home slice! Healthy, lush, and gorgeous as usual...

:character0180:

true grit

true grit

ill try to snag some pics but all i gotta say is this....damn both these ladies are SMASHIN!!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer work as usual TG! :cool

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them ladies r filling in nice, True Grit. I got the White OG v2.0 going right now. Good luck with the rest of ur grow homie!

true grit

true grit

//Props Bro, you sure know your stuff! Killer genetics too!

Thanks brother man, helps to get dank to run from great breeders like Karma!

Killer work as usual TG! :cool

Appreciate it brother man, hopefully finish this one up strong.

Them ladies r filling in nice, True Grit. I got the White OG v2.0 going right now. Good luck with the rest of ur grow homie!

Sure there is plenty of flame in those....been smoking on the first pheno chopped and shes plenty flame...good luck on those V2.0

So here we are around 6wks or so i believe. Just startin their MOAB treatment. I honestly think some of these are chunkin a bit faster than I expected and could be some real 9wk'ers.

Had hope P1 was gonna be the keeper, but thinkin its gonna be P2 to be the blessed. Got a nice P2 mom already so that works out alright! ha.

Heres a few pics
1st pic P1
2-3 pics P2

DSCN2573
DSCN2571
DSCN2572
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Looks awesome bro. You got me itching to crack my bikers kush from karma. Kinda wish i grabbed the WhiteOg V2 now... ~ODB~

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Those girls r looking good 4sho! I'm gonna flower mine in a few weeks. Rock that P2 bro.

ODB, pop them Biker Kush bro! I want 2 see them bitches on action. Good luck with them beans!

true grit

true grit

Yep P2 is most def looking to be keeper so far out of the bunch. She doesn't quite reek yet, but has started flushing right before 8wks...probably come down right around 9wks...both phenos finished much faster than the more OG leaner that came down already. The cuts off of p2 stink to high hell, so im thinkin the buds will dry/dank up as they finish.

Been smoking some of the one that came down already- FIRE. Frosted to the max, pure clean OG taste (kinda triangle'ish to me) and most def gets ya stoned...nice body tingling high and leaves ya a lil confuzzled. I'm not good at judgin potency since i smoke so much erl...but this is most def potent. Can't wait to smoke these other ones!

Top Bottom