White Strawberry Diesal Grow!! - JAWS Gear

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

so my buddy let me take a crack at these and i got a few soakin ready to go :) heres the description and pics of the parents..

WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL was made by BREEDING these two below..

you should get a large YIELDING very SWEET BERRY SMELLING and hopefully TASTING STRAIN, there just now getting around but id say 65-70 dayer..

with a description like that this should be fun :icon_animal26:

White salmon mom1
White salmon mom2
White salmon mom3
Straw d male
Whie straw diesal jaws
Whie straw diesal in water
JAWS

JAWS

hey WINTA:hi
AHHH HAAA awesome dude stoked to see you runing these and i hope you dont mind but i may need to BARROW/SWIPE a budding pic of yours to rep this strain when the time comes...

not sure how many ppl are rolling with these but i sent a boat load of them out, but ya man im really excited to see you dropping these...

thank you for trying these out for me and i hope you find something you like, did i send you any of my WHITE BANANA KUSH?..
respect much:hi

winta

winta

yea it seems like a sick cross! yea if i have a decent enough pic no problem bro use whatever :)

i got insane banana kush...

hey WINTA:hi
AHHH HAAA awesome dude stoked to see you runing these and i hope you dont mind but i may need to BARROW/SWIPE a budding pic of yours to rep this strain when the time comes...

not sure how many ppl are rolling with these but i sent a boat load of them out, but ya man im really excited to see you dropping these...

thank you for trying these out for me and i hope you find something you like, did i send you any of my WHITE BANANA KUSH?..
respect much:hi

JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:hi
awesome dude when ya get to that BANANA HYBRID look out that one will also give you some huge buds so big you will need to WATCH FOR BUD ROT...im sure i'll find a pic in this thread you shoot pretty good shots..
awesome:hi

and i have a thick skin so if something dont mesh with you dont be afraid to let me know whats up...

winta

winta

im sure these are gonna be some tasty fire!

hello WINTA:hi
awesome dude when ya get to that BANANA HYBRID look out that one will also give you some huge buds so big you will need to WATCH FOR BUD ROT...im sure i'll find a pic in this thread you shoot pretty good shots..
awesome:hi

and i have a thick skin so if something dont mesh with you dont be afraid to let me know whats up...

jagle

jagle

dude those genetics looks sweet, JAWS well done serious work there

and Winta, im with you on this one, to see how these turn out.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Winta, I was blessed with some of those myself so I will be interested to see how they turn out for you. Should be some nice smoke for sure. Peace

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Sounds like a great cross. I'll be lurking

Rushoe

Rushoe

Looking good my dude some fat ass colas man...Nice work to from Jaws never seen any of his gear I know hes holding some heat man for sure.....Nice work winta and jaws for making the beans sounds like bomb cross ..Winta we gonna need a smoke report.

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:hi
thanks for the kind words but im gonna let brother WINTA speak to this strain cause i know hes going to shine her up like a new penny..
sweet:hi

daddy, yup sure enough bro WHITE SALMON indeed..

winta

winta

welcome jagle! yea i think JAWS has a winner in these :)

dude those genetics looks sweet, JAWS well done serious work there

and Winta, im with you on this one, to see how these turn out.

hi highsolutions! welcome to the grow....im sure u are gonna rock these as well!

Nice Winta, I was blessed with some of those myself so I will be interested to see how they turn out for you. Should be some nice smoke for sure. Peace

thanx

they sound and look sick bro!! good luck wit them

i think so too..welcome

Sounds like a great cross. I'll be lurking

whats good my dude! yea i think these will be nice!

Looking good my dude some fat ass colas man...Nice work to from Jaws never seen any of his gear I know hes holding some heat man for sure.....Nice work winta and jaws for making the beans sounds like bomb cross ..Winta we gonna need a smoke report.

i think so too brutha! white salmon x strawberry diesal

Should be nice fam!!! What's the exact cross??? Is it with ur white big bud jaws?

i hope to do these some justice bro :)

thanks for the kind words but im gonna let brother WINTA speak to this strain cause i know hes going to shine her up like a new penny..
sweet:hi

daddy, yup sure enough bro WHITE SALMON indeed..

winta

winta

:icon_animal26:after a day in a cup and a lil over a day in a napkin all 5 popped and are showin taps :) their next stop is 9oz party cups of coco i will update soon as i do...

Wsd 24hrs in napkin
Wsd 24hrs in napkin2
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Man o man! I can't wait to see these babies get growing. I got some of these as well and the White Banana Kush. Thanx again Jaws! Good luck with them beans, Winta! Did u get any of the Strawberry D f2's?

winta

winta

welcome rival! nice u got some jaws gear too! yea i got straw d f2 as well :)

Man o man! I can't wait to see these babies get growing. I got some of these as well and the White Banana Kush. Thanx again Jaws! Good luck with them beans, Winta! Did u get any of the Strawberry D f2's?

JAWS

JAWS

yup yup this should be a classic and i cant wait to see the buds from this one..

thinking about doing a WHITE SALMON BX sooon going to try an IBL the SALOM not sure how many BX's it takes to become an IBL but i know i can cross each BX MALE to the ORIGINAL mother SALOM...
yummmmy:banana1sv6:

D

daddymexbricks

Yea that big bid should bring some nice things to the table! Hopefully in the yield department! Lol... Can't wait for the show to begin

winta

winta

nice...i think f6-f8 is ibl aint it? idk lol but sounds like a good project!

yup yup this should be a classic and i cant wait to see the buds from this one..

thinking about doing a WHITE SALMON BX sooon going to try an IBL the SALOM not sure how many BX's it takes to become an IBL but i know i can cross each BX MALE to the ORIGINAL mother SALOM...
yummmmy:banana1sv6:

that would be nice...i cant wait either!

Yea that big bid should bring some nice things to the table! Hopefully in the yield department! Lol... Can't wait for the show to begin

Latest posts

Top Bottom