White Strawberry Diesal Grow!! - JAWS Gear

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:sun
hahaha wish i was better at this PHENO spotting but im pretty new at spotting for peeps, those look really good and ya the second set of pics looks more like the SALMON the the first set but cant be 100%....they need to get a bit bigger and looks for the STEMS to elongate with the SALOMONS and they should be shorter and closer noded then the STRAW D, but the mix of the two could be tricky..

they both smelled of sweet berries with the STRAW D taking longer to put off her smell then the SALMON....

i did not really like the STRAW D batch i ran in that round only one had the STRAWBERRY ODER luckly its the one i seeded, im sure it was my grow style but they just did not impress me much in that first run of her....i have more seeds and will give her another run some time...

random SALMON pics...

WHITE SALMON CLONE 1

WHITE SALMON BUD CLONE 2

WHITE SALMON 8

WHITE SALMON 6

WHITE SALMON 7

WS 1

WS 3

these two pics are of the SEEDED SALMON MOTHER carring the SOLAR FLAIR #1 SEEDS...

WHITE SALMON SEEDED

PICT2403

really sorry i cant give you the perfect answer but ive never had so mant ppl growing out some many of my strains at the same time, im finding it very hard to keep up with every one.....
respect much:bong2:

winta

winta

its all good bro lol from your 1st 2 pics and smell description and when it comes on the #5 pheno i have is the most salmon dom imo cant wait to see :)

hello WINTA:sun
hahaha wish i was better at this PHENO spotting but im pretty new at spotting for peeps, those look really good and ya the second set of pics looks more like the SALMON the the first set but cant be 100%....they need to get a bit bigger and looks for the STEMS to elongate with the SALOMONS and they should be shorter and closer noded then the STRAW D, but the mix of the two could be tricky..

they both smelled of sweet berries with the STRAW D taking longer to put off her smell then the SALMON....

i did not really like the STRAW D batch i ran in that round only one had the STRAWBERRY ODER luckly its the one i seeded, im sure it was my grow style but they just did not impress me much in that first run of her....i have more seeds and will give her another run some time...

random SALMON pics...

View attachment 187199

View attachment 187200

View attachment 187201

View attachment 187202

View attachment 187203

View attachment 187204

View attachment 187205

these two pics are of the SEEDED SALMON MOTHER carring the SOLAR FLAIR #1 SEEDS...

View attachment 187206

View attachment 187207

really sorry i cant give you the perfect answer but ive never had so mant ppl growing out some many of my strains at the same time, im finding it very hard to keep up with every one.....
respect much:bong2:

winta

winta

Day 50 for the WSD (pics from 1/4/12)! these babies are startin to take shape :)

heres #1-#3...

Wsd day49
Wsd1 day49 a
Wsd1 day49 b
Wsd2 day49 a
Wsd2 day49 b
Wsd3 day49 a
Wsd3 day49 b
winta

winta

sorry for the lack of updates just been heavy on the family time lately :) out of the 5 i got 2 males and 36ss females.....#1, #2 and #4 are the girls! ill get some shots up of them later on today ;)

JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:banana1sv6:
ya brother was wondering what happen to ya, love to see some pics when ya get a minute....
respect:banana1sv6:

winta

winta

im good bro :) i sure will get some flix up in a bit!

hello WINTA:banana1sv6:
ya brother was wondering what happen to ya, love to see some pics when ya get a minute....
respect:banana1sv6:

winta

winta

sorry for the delay buuuut i got 3/5 WSD females at Day 60! i let them go untopped so they could show sex naturally.....due to space issues (and waitin on sex lol) i havent transplanted them yet but now that i know who is who i will :)

heres some shots of #1 and #2...

Wsd day60
Wsd1 day60 a
Wsd1 day60 b
Wsd1 day60 c
Wsd2 day60 a
Wsd2 day60 b
Wsd2 day60 c
jagle

jagle

heehee that is the cutest cannabis plant ever haha love it, and on top of that, looking really nice man, well done..

where ye getting these beans, id love to give this stain a go

winta

winta

aint they adorable? :giggle thanx for stoppin in jagle.....these beans were created by JAWS :)

heehee that is the cutest cannabis plant ever haha love it, and on top of that, looking really nice man, well done..

where ye getting these beans, id love to give this stain a go

jagle

jagle

ya no really man, they are so cute, plus i love growing plants in hard conditions, shows how tough the plant really is when it can do that

winta

winta

exactly man! great minds think alike ;)

ya no really man, they are so cute, plus i love growing plants in hard conditions, shows how tough the plant really is when it can do that

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them girls def need new shoes, Winta! They r looking good tho. I got my Strawberry D like almost 4 weeks into flower. They r doing good. One is a touchy lil bitch tho! I cant wait to see these in flower. Come by the FUNK LAB soon. Show is starting to get good.

hdwjunior

hdwjunior

Im dumpstergrower sperm donor old school been in it a while just sit backand see whats new hope to send you some pics soon

Top Bottom