White Strawberry Diesal Grow!! - JAWS Gear

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:hi
humm 4x seems very very doable so i think i will make the HYBRID this round and make me first BX after that...

WHITE THUMPER...
MOTHER===WHITE SALMON CLONE
FATHER===TRES STARDAWG

find a good SALMON LEANER male from that and begin the project, yumm first BX will have the TRES STARDAWG for the outcross...
awesome:hi

winta

winta

so last night the taps were to my liking and these babies were placed in their new 9oz homes :) ill update again once we get some sprouts!

Wsd ready 4 plantin a
Wsd ready 4 plantin b
JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:hi
nice cant ask for much more then that out of the gate, dude im really glad your rocking these and i just know your going to find a banger in those 5...and hey dude you got the green light to work her in any way you see fit, would be very happy to see peeps start runing a WSD cut...
roll on bro:hi

winta

winta

yep they are very good germinatin and more(update below ;)) thanx for the green light :)

nice cant ask for much more then that out of the gate, dude im really glad your rocking these and i just know your going to find a banger in those 5...and hey dude you got the green light to work her in any way you see fit, would be very happy to see peeps start runing a WSD cut...
roll on bro:hi

thanx bro!

fuck yeahhhhhhhhh cant wait toooo see u crush it dub!

so all 5 have sprouted :) i checked veg today and all 5 were up! so here we go with Day 1!!! :banana1sv6:

Wsd day1
Wsd1 day1
Wsd2 day1
Wsd3 day1
Wsd4 day1
Wsd5 day1
JAWS

JAWS

hey WINTA:hi
looking good love to see then pitch the husk and getting with it..
pretty:hi

winta

winta

thanx bro

hey WINTA:hi
looking good love to see then pitch the husk and getting with it..
pretty:hi

heres the WSD at Day 3! i trans them out of the 9oz cups to 18oz so they can have a lil more room :)

Wsd day3
Wsd1 day3
Wsd2 day3
Wsd3 day3
Wsd4 day3
Wsd5 day3
JAWS

JAWS

moving along i see thats awesome, cant wait untill you get them really rolling along..
sweet:hi

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good bro! I wish u the best of luck with them beans. These should be some fire. I got my Strawberry D and White Banana Kush soaking in paper towels. I can't wait to get them planted. Thanx again Jaws!

JAWS

JAWS

hey RIVAL:hi
no problem brother im just glad i have a lot of good friends and there giving my GEAR some SPACE in there gardens..
respect:hi

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hey RIVAL:hi
no problem brother im just glad i have a lot of good friends and there giving my GEAR some SPACE in there gardens..
respect:hi
It was hard for me to decide which strains I wanted to pop. That Insane Jane, Cali Sunset and Boo will get their day in my garden. I will get grow logs up when they get planted. Winta is gonna kill it with the White Strawberry D tho.

winta

winta

yep...its gonna be a show in no time :)

moving along i see thats awesome, cant wait untill you get them really rolling along..
sweet:hi

thanx my dude i wish u luck on your jaws gear!
Looking good bro! I wish u the best of luck with them beans. These should be some fire. I got my Strawberry D and White Banana Kush soaking in paper towels. I can't wait to get them planted. Thanx again Jaws!

Winta is gonna kill it with the White Strawberry D tho.

here are the WSD babies at Day 10....:)

Wsd day10
Wsd1 day10
Wsd2 day10
Wsd3 day10
Wsd4 day10
Wsd5 day10
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good bro! My White Banana Kush and Strawberry D F2's r coming along nice. I will have new grow logs up soon. I got 10 strains goin again!

winta

winta

thanx! ahhhh shit u bout to tear the house down....and stink it up too ;)

Looking good bro! My White Banana Kush and Strawberry D F2's r coming along nice. I will have new grow logs up soon. I got 10 strains goin again!

winta

winta

So here are the WSD at Day 18! i see some distinct phenos but i dont know who is what as far as ws or straw d leanin lol what u think jaws? which strain has this "spade" lookin trait in the leaves?

Wsd day18
Wsd1 day18
Wsd2 day18
Wsd3 day18
Wsd4 day18
Wsd5 day18
dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

i just got done puffin some strawberry diesel the other day i cant even imagine that flavor with buds so big they might rot ...that is awesome..
it makes me wanna try to get some and pop a couple of these ..lol
hell yeah im subbed for sure bro
keep it green
DGD

winta

winta

thanx for stoppin in dirtyglovedank!

i just got done puffin some strawberry diesel the other day i cant even imagine that flavor with buds so big they might rot ...that is awesome..
it makes me wanna try to get some and pop a couple of these ..lol
hell yeah im subbed for sure bro
keep it green
DGD

Top Bottom